TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Want to help me test out my new stage racing series EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Want to help me test out my new stage racing series

2 posters

Go down

Want to help me test out my new stage racing series Empty Want to help me test out my new stage racing series

Post by Topix Pryde Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:22

Hey I have the races set up I just 1-2 or 3 people to help me test it.
Message me if interested.
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t10222-ultimate-stage-racing-series-usrs
To read about it ^

Last edited by K41L3M xx 99 on Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect spelling-whoops!)

Topix Pryde

TORA Race Number : 489
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Want to help me test out my new stage racing series Empty Re: Want to help me test out my new stage racing series

Post by nickyf1 Fri 3 May 2013 - 20:32

Mate, plenty of people have ideas for series, but the fact of the matter is, we're booked out every single night for racing, you can't expect things like this to automatically gain interest.

This is the Off-Topic forum, for anything but TORA racing. This isn't the forum for promoting your own ideas.

Again, simple forum etiquette and common sense...
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Want to help me test out my new stage racing series Empty Re: Want to help me test out my new stage racing series

Post by Topix Pryde Fri 3 May 2013 - 22:21

Jesus dude I'm not trying to annoy people it's just I've had some people interested and I need help testing so..

Topix Pryde

TORA Race Number : 489
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Fri 3 May 2013 - 22:59

I don't mean to come across as confrontational, but there's forums for stuff like this. Off-Topic's starting to become filled with threads asking questions that could be answered with simple searches, or filled with things like this that belong in other forums.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down