TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes?

Go down

Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? Empty Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes?

Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? Team+hot+wheels+%283%29

Do have what it takes to be a Team Hotwheels driver? We're now looking to recruit drivers into our team. We will be entering our SRT Viper GTS-R into the remaining TORA TEC races, as well as selected other TORA championships. Our ultimate goal is to place in the top ten at the 2014 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans. We will possibly be looking to enter an LMP team, so if you're quick and looking for a seat in either category - keep reading. To be in with a chance of joining the team we need you to do the following test.

Team Hotwheels Test Track = SUZUKA FULL GP CIRCUIT (Length 3.61 miles)

Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? Suzuka

1. Do a minimum of 5 laps in the 2008 Dodge Viper SRT 10 ACR (Test P.I. - see below) at the Suzuka Full Circuit.
2. Do this 'Test Session' in an Online Private race either alone or with a Team Official. (To standard TORA racing rules & assists)
3. Save the Replay
4. Write down your quickest lap time.
5. PM Me (MotoYeti) the fastest lap time you achieved.
6. Send me (MotoYeti) the replay of your Test Session.
7. Your replay will be viewed and your lap times logged, remember we're looking for clean laps for your official test time.

Make sure you tell us a little bit about yourself, how long you've been racing and in which championships you've been most successful.

If you make the cut you will be signed up and sent details of how to get the Official Team Liveries. Good Luck!!

Test Car Specification

Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? 112_0711_09z+2008_dodge_viper_SRT10_ACR+front_view

CAR: 2008 DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR (P.I. R3 746)

ENGINE: STOCK (600HP + 560 LB-FT)

RACE BRAKES + RACE ARB F+R + RACE WEIGHT REDUCTION

RACE CLUTCH + RACE TRANSMISSION + RACE DRIVELINE + RACE DIFFERENTIAL

RACE TYRES

RACE FRONT BUMPER

If you have any questions, please PM me (MotoYeti) or post a reply here. Hope to hear from you.
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

TORA Race Number : 722
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2013-01-26

https://hackett.life

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Team Hotwheels Try Outs - Have you got what it takes? :: Comments

theboomeranga

Post Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 11:12 by theboomeranga