I forgot my password

Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations options

help me race

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me race

Post by chillb4servn on Wed 21 Aug 2013 - 2:10

hey man...can u give me some pointers on how to get into some races?

TORA Race Number : 410
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: help me race

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Wed 21 Aug 2013 - 4:13

There are lots of series going on right now. If I recall correctly, you are in California? So I will post times in the Pacific US Timezone.

Fridays at 4PM: IROC 2002. Spec build is on the Storefront, available at Flyin Mikey J's or LMR Darthmario's stores. 2002 Pontiac Trans Am built to 651PI, it is a bit tough to drive, as Assists are forced "Off" and there is no tuning, but its the same for everyone.

Saturdays at 11AM: German Touring Car Championships. No upgrades or tuning allowed, but the DTM cars really work nice in default trim.

Saturdays at 1:30PM: TASCAR. Spec builds on the Chevy and Ford Stock Cars, but tuning is allowed. Great tunes for both cars and all tracks are available on XPR Venom's Storefront.

Alternating Sundays at 12 Noon: BG McLaren Cup. Using the Mclaren GT3 race car with spec upgrades and tuning allowed.

And starting Sept 3 on Tuesdays: TCC (12 Noon) and NATCC (6PM) Touring Cars, with a wide range of cars to choose from. Builds and tunes are rather open, and uses both FWD and RWD cars.

1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11110
Registration date : 2012-04-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top