Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Sick of it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sick of it!

Post by LMP Dragon on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:07

I am sick and tired of getting constant abuse from in and out of TORA.  All I get is "No one cares", comments about my family and my appearance. and just offensive comments! I am getting to a point where I cannot stand it anymore and I would like to ask that people stop saying things like this because it is out of hand and all I am trying to is have fun and a good laugh, not have abuse thrown at me for nothing like I am constant punching bag! This isn't just TORA, it is my school and social life as well and it is bad enough. End of rant.

LMP Dragon wrote:You cannot tame or control a dragon. Only slay them.

Creator of the infamous Dragon Train!

LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://carbonviper93.wix.com/lmp-motorsport

Back to top Go down

Re: Sick of it!

Post by CQR Rogue on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:11

Carbon,

Please PM me or any staff we won't tolerate abuse towards our fellow members on TORA so please let us know

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting

CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15744
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:27

This is disappointing. I hope the situation improves and I wouldn't stop voicing myself if I was you

F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1001
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Grovesy36 on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:36

Right I'm going to clarify this, as even though you have mentioned this to me before and I have tried to explain it you still feel the need to publicly air it, and I know exactly what you are referring to.

There is no abuse from inside TORA. Simple as that. The banter in the lobby tonight was, I thought, taken in jest and you certainly didn't say anything either in the lobby or afterwards at any time to me, the lobby host. If you weren't happy, you should've said something to me and I would've asked for it to be toned down, however light-hearted I felt it was, because if its making someone uncomfortable its not funny.

The "Nobody cares" comments are probably because some of the things you come out with during lobbies isn't related in any way to what is going on. If I came out with something like that, I'd expect the same, because the Fun Cup is meant to be light hearted. If its going to be an issue, then I'll can it!

If anything in the lobby upset you tonight, I apologise for not dealing with it, but if its bothering you, you need to bring it up with the host. We're not psychic!

Grovesy36

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jgroves1996 on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:57

I'm commenting once and once only on this.

I apologize if anything was taken badly, but you were laughing in the lobby? It isn't only you who gets those comments made about you, we all do it to each other as a joke. You never mentioned having any disapproval to what was happening until the moment you were leaving. If you had mentioned that you thought it was too far, we would have stopped immediately. end of. (And for the record, some of the abuse you apparently received from us is an outright fabrication?)

I, for one, don't agree with meaningful abuse AT ALL, despite it having occurred on occasion toward myself and others. Once again, I apologize if it was taken to heart when it wasn't intended to in anyway. I assumed that you understood that it was a joke by your laughing.

I suggest that we all take this off of the Forum now, and if it needs to be dealt with we should take this to Private Messages or communicate through staff. Even though this was a joke (and was understood by many in the lobby as one), it is giving TORA a bad name by publishing this where Everyone can see it.

Thank you

jgroves1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2013-01-03

http://overtakemotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 23:06

Hello Guys, would it be possible to move this into private discussion?

Carbon, if something is wrong and you would like to speak to one of the Staff please inbox them and they will get back to you promptly if not imediatly to resolve this issue.

jgroves thank you for providing some information on this, but I feel it best if we keep it from public eye.

I will refer this issue to one of the staff and allow them to make a decision on what to do, but for the moment I will lock the thread so it doesn't expand too quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top