TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5

+16
Hainesy
Standaman94
CQR Myles
F4H Spartan
CRA Project182R
LSR SCHIWO
PLOW tubbi
XPR Roadrunner
CQR Jono
Bob Dixon 76
LastNewtStandin
Ax4x Mikey J
LMR Sahara
theboomeranga
Ax4x Kane
v Hurricane v
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 12:42

the game feels like GT5 Prologue, don't u think
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: My review of the Xbox One and Forza 5

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 14:20

You mean, "Forza 5: Prologue".

No real feel for "Motorsport" in this title, I think
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 14:47

LMR DarthMario wrote:You mean,  "Forza 5: Prologue".

No real feel for "Motorsport" in this title, I think

pretty much rly
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by neilracing07 Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 12:52

CQR MAGiC wrote:Agreed Bob, from everything I've read it sounds like with all the assists off it's much harder to control the cars, more like iRacing. And with no more 'dirt braking', it should reward driving skill more, which sounds excellent Smile

lol dirt braking is finally over, thank god for that.
neilracing07
neilracing07

TORA Race Number : 599
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by neilracing07 Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 13:08

Mamu 2508 wrote:Ok so I managed to play about online a bit last night.

I get invited to an in game party and join a private race. race was fine. then I backed out and tried the online hoppers, but I couldn't until I left the game party chat, went to the dashboard and created a new party (out of game party) and re invited my friend to chat.

We then decided to race together, so yep in game party all over again and, yet again I cant search for games so I have to sit on the home screen waiting for a notification that the host has found a room. If I went off the home screen I wouldn't get invites.

Its not the same with all games, fifa has an in game invite system with no party requirements ect. 10,000,000 sperm and the turn 10 team were the fastest ones... Sad

While im here, is anyone having any issue with the braking setup at all ? people seem to be having difficulty with sensitivity ect. Is this just the evolution of the game to which we need to adjust or is it off ? I personally am good with the set ups but know of a few people experiencing troubles.

Thanks for reading guys.

you are spot on, the brake bias is the wrong way round. if you move bias to the front to stop the back snapping round it gets worse and the opposite effect when locking front, moved bias to the the rear locks front up even more. I don't use ABS so this is a big factor for me, the only way I can set brakes up is to look at telematry, move the brake pressure to 130 ish % and then move brake bias until I get the shortest stopping distance. this is normally 44-43% rear for whatever reason and then have to use ABS. Game has some issues but on the other hand the settings for spings camber ect seem to be very good and work very well without adjustment. starting to find im only tweaking the camber by 0.1 and the bump and damping very slightly for different tracks. it seem as if the unsprung weight or sprung weight and damping are all calculated for you.
neilracing07
neilracing07

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 15:16

Great little review though. Sadly, but at the same time fortuanatly, Im not getting the xbone til summer 2014, which forza 5 should be well patched by then, and its just in time for F1 2014 and Project CARS
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by neilracing07 Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:10

I wouldn't break the bank for it in hindsight. prefer the 360 for ease of use and the load times are not any faster on the one..bit disappointed to be honest.
neilracing07
neilracing07

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2