TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules

5 posters

Go down

Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules Empty Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules

Post by Windcharger8199 Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 16:48

Car List

Holden:
#1 Toll Holden Commodore
#8 Team BOC Commodore
#11 Pepsi Max Crew Commodore
#33 Fujitsu Racing GRM Commodore
#88 TeamVodafone Commodore

Ford:
#4 IRWIN Racing Falcon
#5 Ford Performance Racing Falcon
#9 SP Tools Racing Falcon
#17 Dick Johnson Racing Team Falcon
#19 Mothers Energy Racing Team Falcon

Build Rules
The Build is a Set Build with NO TUNING allowed.  A Build for any of the Commodores or Falcons Listed above is on my Storefront for Free.  Please Send Me (Windcharger8199) a Friend request for easier access to my Storefront.

Livery Rules
Sponsors Must not contain Tobacco or Adult Related Products.
You CANNOT have the same sponsor as another driver UNLESS you are that drivers teammate. (This is to prevent confusion on track.)
Southern Official Racing Assoc. Puma V8 Supercar Series Decal must be on the sides of the car. (logo is on my Storefront)
The Dunlop Logo Must also be somewhere on the car. (Sides/Front/Tailgate/Roof, it doesn't Matter)
Your Number Must either be on the Side of the door just behind the front wheel well or on the C Pillar right behind the passenger rear windows.  Your Number must also be below one of the rear taillights and above the Windshield.
Your Number MUST be on the car.

Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules NumPlacement2
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules NumPlacement1
Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules NumPlacement3
(I will allow for the Banner on the Holden to be used for Sponsors and the Number placed on the roof instead and the number can be on either side.)

Last edited by Windcharger8199 on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules Empty Re: Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules

Post by theboomeranga Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 6:44

could i have the Southern Official Racing Assoc. Puma V8 Supercar Series Decal
and the build
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules Empty Re: Puma V8 Supercar Series Car List, Build and Livery/Sponsor Rules

Post by Windcharger8199 Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 6:53

CRA Erebus wrote:could i have the Southern Official Racing Assoc. Puma V8 Supercar Series Decal
and the build
The Build and Series Logo are on my Storefront.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 16:58

Is it a stock build or did you tune it.
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 17:06

XPR Venom wrote:Is it a stock build or did you tune it.
Only Upgrades were added and there is absolutely no tuning.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 22:49

New Livery Rule. Unless you are on the same team as another drivers you CANNOT have the same sponsor as another team. This is to prevent confusion on the track and for myself.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Moontower Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:06

Forgive my insolence, but isn't it a bit, ill-advised to provide tunable parts upgrades and say no tuning? I think we've seen that backfire before, these cars are easy as pie to drive stock because as stock, they are, guess what, race cars! If it were me, id force stock tuning and upgrades and we can have a proper shootout without having that wonder in the back of the mind, as to whether the guys in the front are being honest. That's just me, I'm an odd guy.
XPR Moontower
XPR Moontower

TORA Race Number : 879
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 23:51

XPR Moontower wrote:Forgive my insolence, but isn't it a bit, ill-advised to provide tunable parts upgrades and say no tuning? I think we've seen that backfire before, these cars are easy as pie to drive stock because as stock, they are, guess what, race cars! If it were me, id force stock tuning and upgrades and we can have a proper shootout without having that wonder in the back of the mind, as to whether the guys in the front are being honest. That's just me, I'm an odd guy.
Glad to see im not the only one with this concern. We will try it for Laguna Seca and if I find that people may be tuning I will force it stock for the rest of the season.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Thu 26 Dec 2013 - 20:59

What time do we kick off Windcharger? need to sort a livery out for my Holden Razz
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Fri 27 Dec 2013 - 8:50

ali.johnston13 wrote:What time do we kick off Windcharger? need to sort a livery out for my Holden Razz

7pm EST US!
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Fri 27 Dec 2013 - 9:15

Windcharger8199 wrote:
ali.johnston13 wrote:What time do we kick off Windcharger? need to sort a livery out for my Holden Razz

7pm EST US!

Cheers buddy Smile
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down