TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules

+3
Ax4x Bandit
Turbo Power 77
TweekPunx
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules Empty TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules

Post by TweekPunx Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 22:07

(PI 758) Audi R8 LMS: Race drive line, Front tyre width 310, Rear tyre width 350

(PI 758) BMW M3 GT2: Race brakes

(PI 756) Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: Race brakes

(PI 759) SRT Viper GTS-R: Race Brakes, Front tyre width 320, Rear tyre width 330

(PI 764) Ferrari 458 GT: Stock  

(PI 763) Ford GT Mk7: Race brakes  

(PI 754) Jaguar RSR XKR: Race brakes

(PI 761) Lamborghini Gallardo: Race brakes

(PI 754) McLaren MP4-12C: Race brakes, Front tyre width 310, Rear tyre width 350  

(PI 761) Panoz Abruzzi: Race brakes

(PI 762) Porsche 911 GT3 RSR: Race brakes

(PI 825) Aston Martin DBR9: 20% power handicap and 5% front and rear grip handicap
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules Empty Re: TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules

Post by Turbo Power 77 Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 16:32

What about the Mercedes? Is that too slow/quick?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules Empty Re: TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 16:50

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:What about the Mercedes? Is that too slow/quick?
These builds came from the ISCC S4 GTE class. The Mercedes was a GTC car.

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules J8Ljahl
TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules PEEdCpnTCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules ZzhlIqHTCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules UmQfodETCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules C0cSnDzTCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules 1vuHXh0TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules MAsvnrETCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules GrZPNKA

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 16:53

Ok, any chance of it being added?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 17:38

It probably could, but it would need a handicap.

TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules PEEdCpnTCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules ZzhlIqHTCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules UmQfodETCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules C0cSnDzTCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules 1vuHXh0TCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules MAsvnrETCR European GT Championship: Car List and Build Rules GrZPNKA

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 17:46

Ok thanks.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 7:24

Would it be at all possible to use the ISCC S5 builds instead of the S4? As season 5 has more balanced cars.
If not then fair enough, just thought it would make more sense to use current, more balanced cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 14:50

I recommended GT S10 Sprint, ISCC S5, and ISCC S4. Season 4 also had great balancing.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 14:52

Except the viper will get trounced on any track with some sort of a straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 16:04

Surely it would be best to use the GT season 10 builds wouldn't it?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 3:48

Sweet mother of Corvette super castrating lol.

The GT Season 10 build pretty much insures cars like the Vette and Viper are hopeless. But is nice if you like GT3.

Might do a couple races either list you choose. But I doubt I'll gut it out in the Vette.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 21:55

Bandit1097 wrote:
These builds came from the ISCC S4 GTE class.  The Mercedes was a GTC car.
The Merc should be eligabe to race but I can't see the PI/build because stupid internet explorer on my xbox wouldn't let me scroll down to see it. These build rules are still provisional so in all likelihood they might well change closer to the time and the Merc and the Z4 will be included Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 22:11

TweekPunx wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:
The Merc should be eligabe to race but I can't see the PI/build because stupid internet explorer on my xbox wouldn't let me scroll down to see it. These build rules are still provisional so in all likelihood they might well change closer to the time and the Merc and the Z4 will be included Smile
The Merc and Z4 were GTC in ISCC S4. If you want them in, you will have to do testing yourself.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 0:25

Z4 is easy to balance. Use the ISCC season 5 build.
Merc is another story...Rolling Eyes 

When I get back online onto forza and away from buggy-field 4 then I will do some testing however the Viper and Merc I cant drive due to content.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 1:24

i could have a go with the mercedes (sort of)
i can't add handicaps, but i have a build for the Z4 so i could test the merc and try balance it with the Z4 build and then send my info over and someone who can add handicaps can tweet it more
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:40

Bandit1097 wrote:
TweekPunx wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:
The Merc and Z4 were GTC in ISCC S4.  If you want them in, you will have to do testing yourself.
What about the GT Sprint build for the Merc/Z4? Could that work in conjunction with the ISCC builds for the other cars? Failing that, using the GT Sprint builds for all the cars might be an option. What are peoples thoughts?
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 20:42

Whoops... just saw that people are liking the idea of the Sprint builds... Embarassed
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 0:03

TweekPunx wrote:Whoops... just saw that people are liking the idea of the Sprint builds... Embarassed
Need a word with you Tweeky! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 0:05

ShrinkingSteven wrote:
TweekPunx wrote:Whoops... just saw that people are liking the idea of the Sprint builds... Embarassed
Steven, is this your mad man attempt at killing everyone? Shocked 

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 0:26

Bandit1097 wrote:
ShrinkingSteven wrote:
Steven, is this your mad man attempt at killing everyone?  Shocked 
he has, we're already dead
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 7:40

Noooooooooooo, course not.... Rolling Eyes 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 0:14

ShrinkingSteven wrote:
Go on... Razz What's up?

I will get round to changing the build rules to GT Sprint spec as soon as I can but have had a really hectic week starting a new job and moving in with the girlfriend... watch this space... Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 23:46

hey mate, if you wanted to add the Mercedes SLS, follow the same rules as the Z4 from ISCC (BMW Z4 GT3 - R3-791 - Remove 1st Stage Restrictor (711bhp), Race Breaks, Front 325, Rear 340 (15% Power Handicap) ) but add a 20% HC instead of 15% and it should fit Very Happy
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 23:53

CRA Erebus wrote:hey mate, if you wanted to add the Mercedes SLS, follow the same rules as the Z4 from ISCC (BMW Z4 GT3 - R3-791 - Remove 1st Stage Restrictor (711bhp), Race Breaks, Front 325, Rear 340 (15% Power Handicap) ) but add a 20% HC instead of 15% and it should fit Very Happy
Hey dude thank you for the testing data!
However we might be going down to season 10 of GT's for the cars list to even thinks out. (Watch this space)
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 22:20

Yeah going with the last GT sprint season build rules; just need to post it up. Or bully ShrinkingSteven enough to post it for me Wink
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next