TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart

+2
Hainesy
ianstuart
6 posters

Go down

hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  Empty hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart

Post by ianstuart Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 20:35

hi, my name ianstuart, I,ve been online racing for a few years now in f1 ,gt3 xtcc old f1 ,so how do I get on severs ? and race with you guys ,and girls sorry ,and practice aswell any info from admins would be good ,[p,s ,I live in uk good old yorkshire:cheers 

ianstuart

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  Empty Re: hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart

Post by Hainesy Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 20:51

Hi Ian and welcome to TORA. The first thing to do would be to read the New Members Guide that Standaman has put together, this should bring you up to speed. Any questions please ask.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart  Empty Re: hi ,guys and girls ,my name ianstuart

Post by ianstuart Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 21:14

hi ,bg hainesy so what links do I use to download the mod of choice please,then if on xbox live I,ll have to put my g27 to rest for a while ,lol

ianstuart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 21:32

Theres no mods in Forza bud, only thing I would recommend is downloading the free car from every DLC car pack as this eliminates a problem of the DLC cars not showing up.
Hainesy
Hainesy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 22:11

Welcome to TORA!
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ianstuart Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:02

hi, so which version of forza do I need for xbox 360 then + I need xbox live then what do I do then [p,s as you can tell I,m use to pc racing online with the late sean Edwards ,rip m8 , so all info would be good thx ian

ianstuart

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:39

Welcome to TORA! Smile
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:10

ianstuart wrote:hi, so which version of forza do I need for xbox 360 then + I need xbox live  then what do I do then [p,s as you can tell I,m use to pc racing online with the late sean Edwards ,rip m8 , so all info would be good thx ian
Hello
We currently use Forza 4 on the Xbox 360, however next week the Xbox One and Forza 5 will be released and we will slowly be transitioning on to that system. A Mighty Minis series starting 10th December with the major racing series starting in spring is planned for Forza 5, with the SPEC cup being held on Forza 4 starting next week, in addition to community events on Forza 4 & 5.
You will need Xbox live GOLD to have access to online feature on the Xbox 360 & One
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:15

ianstuart wrote:hi, so which version of forza do I need for xbox 360 then + I need xbox live  then what do I do then [p,s as you can tell I,m use to pc racing online with the late sean Edwards ,rip m8 , so all info would be good thx ian
Currently we're using Forza 4 (you'll need xbox live as well) on the 360 and there will continue to be loads of community events held using that game. However, with the release of the Xbox One we will move the official events over to that using Forza 5 in the coming months. If you have no immediate plans to buy Xbox One then pick up a cheap copy of Forza 4, get Xbox Live and your good to go.
Hainesy
Hainesy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA Project182R Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:45

Welcome aboard
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

TORA Race Number : 782
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down