TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived.

Go down

A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. Empty A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived.

For as long as I have been racing either offline or Online, weather in actuality or making fantasy picks in Facebook groups, Warpath Motorsports has existed. Last year I merged with Spitzfranco Motorsports to form Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports for the Official Motorsports Trash Talk Facebook Fantasy Pick-em group. However in January of this year, Gianfranco Stanizzi a former co-owner of WSM left the team so myself and Ryan Spitza just changed the name back to Warpath Motorsports.

The Team Started in 2002 as Porter Racing for Fantasy Motorsports with friends., in 2004 my friend Chris Steed joined the team and became part owner and the team was renamed Porter/Steed Racing. However with his Departure to Form Chris Steed Racing for the same Friend ran Fantasy Motorsport group, I decided that a name change was in order. I searched for inspiration and found it in one of the PlayStation 2 NASCAR games. A Sponsor named Warpath, and thus Warpath Motorsports was born in mid-2005 and the name stuck ever since.

2012 marked 10 years of Warpath Motorsports and now 2 years later coming up on the 12th Anniversary of Warpath Motorsports, I am proud to announce a deal that has secured Warpath Motorsports future for years to come.

Warpath Motorsports has formed a Technical Alliance with Allied Forces Racing. This Technical Alliance has secured WPM's future in TORA and has opened up a whole new world of possibilities within TORA. Warpath Motorsports will run as an Allied Forces Satellite team in all the flagship series in TORA and also many TCR Series as well. Series such as the TEC, GT Season 11 and NATCC Season 4.

Co-Owner Ryan Spitza, who is not a TORA member, nor does he do online racing leagues or sim racing on a professional basis said that he is "Excited for he future of the team in the Sim Racing World" and that he can "Take comfort in knowing that the future of the team is looking up and bright."

I want to thank Flyin Mikey J and vHurricanev for making this possible, 2014 is looking to be a very competitive year for Warpath Motorsports.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A new Era for Warpath Motorsports has arrived. :: Comments

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 4:56 by Ax4x Mikey J

Thank you and welcome to the Allied Forces Racing Team!

Back to top Go down

v Hurricane v

Post Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 5:05 by v Hurricane v

Thank you Windcharger and welcome!!

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 5:45 by theboomeranga

Welcome mate!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Broomz

Post Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 8:26 by Ax4x Broomz

About Time. Welcome aboard buddy. Cheers