TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Community Series and Events Locked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Community Series and Events Locked?

Post by LMR Bandit on Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 14:32

May I ask why this is locked?  scratch 

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."

LMR Bandit

TORA Race Number : 205
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3846
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Community Series and Events Locked?

Post by jonnotheone on Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 14:36

lol i just asked you that but that awnsers my question as you dont know hahahahaha

jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N on Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 14:37

Because nobody reads

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t12737-community-series-and-events-revamp

BG Chucky 82 wrote:Please note that THIS Saturday we are re launching this section of the forum to go in lines of what we planned to happen with the Community team being about to help people with there series. The Application form will be re launched and all requests need to go thru there and a member of the community team will be in touch shourtly after.

Why are we doing this process, well its to help keep things going there are times when there seems theres no series going and other times when there are loads going on at the same time.

On Friday at about 1400GMT this section will disappear and at Saturday 0000GMT the new section will open.

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6808
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 14:38

Embarassed 

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."

LMR Bandit

TORA Race Number : 205
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3846
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone on Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 14:39

BG Chucky 82 wrote:Because nobody reads

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t12737-community-series-and-events-revamp

BG Chucky 82 wrote:Please note that THIS Saturday we are re launching this section of the forum to go in lines of what we planned to happen with the Community team being about to help people with there series.  The Application form will be re launched and all requests need to go thru there and a member of the community team will be in touch shourtly after.

Why are we doing this process, well its to help keep things going there are times when there seems theres no series going and other times when there are loads going on at the same time.

On Friday at about 1400GMT this section will disappear and at Saturday 0000GMT the new section will open.
ohhh i see thank you lol

jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top