TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online.

+2
Standaman94
ShrinkingSteven
6 posters

Go down

Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. Empty Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online.

Post by ShrinkingSteven Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 21:58

Hey, I really want to get hold of some equipment to record races like we do in TEC etc. Just wondering what would be the best capture card to buy and how much it would cost.

Anyone know?
Cheers Steve.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. Empty Re: Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online.

Post by Standaman94 Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 22:23

If you have the money, the Hauppauge! HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition is probably best for the job. It's what I use and is super simple and fun! Razz

Otherwise, the Elgato is just as good with a rewind type feature at a similar price. I believe they used to be Mac-only but they work on PC too now.

If money is tight, then there's Roxio. There's a whole bunch of versions out there, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for. The quality won't be as good as the two above as the Roxio doesn't have a HDMI port.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online. Empty Re: Best product to stream races on Forza or any other games online.

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Fri 21 Mar 2014 - 9:04

Depends what Roxio you get. I've got the Roxio GameCap HD Pro - it's the latest version with HDMI in and out. It was the cheapest around but hasn't been completely faultless so I would lean away from recommending it unless you are on a tight budget.

Had 2 original (composite HD only) Hauppauge HD PVRs and they worked great.

Elgato, heard great things but never tried one.

Blackmagic products are also great but the Intensity Shuttle requires USB3.

If you are using a PC tower and have a spare PCI-E slot then something like the Blackmagic Intensity Pro or Avermedia Live Gamer may be the most clutter free solution.

Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Fri 21 Mar 2014 - 12:12

An Xbox One.

Couldn't resist :p
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MAB170294 Sun 23 Mar 2014 - 16:04

Also on this topic, How do you get 2 people commentating if they arn't in the same house? Thanks
MAB170294
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Sun 23 Mar 2014 - 16:50

I use the roxio hd pro and have to agree its not fault free but for the money I paid im happy.
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down