TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards

Go down

2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards Empty 2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards

Post by v Hurricane v Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:11

Liveries

Liveries must comply to the >>TORA 2013/14 Sporting Regulations<< Any liveries that do not comply, the TORA Staff and/or race host (v Hurricane v) has the right to disqualify you from racing in the series until the livery is brought into compliance.

Standard TORA livery rules are in place...

NO Tobacco
No Narcotics
NO Nudity
NO Profanity

NUMBERBOARDS

If you would like to take part in this series you MUST have the following vinyl's on your car, or you run the risk of being disqualified.

>>Comminty team<< members have been sent these stickers - so please ask for a set of them by sending them a Friend Request on Xbox Live- please send us a message with it saying Spec Cup, so we know you're requesting for this series. Once we have sent you the stickers you will be removed from our list to make room for more giftage to other drivers Very HappyDo not request for stickers by posting in this thread.

Vinyl's will be sent to each driver in a pack or group. Drivers will need to ungroup and save each vinyl separately so they can be placed on their cars. If you have any questions about how to ungroup  vinyl's check here: Vinyl tutorial for all members that need help

For this series we would like the numberboards placed in these places:

Below are the new number boards for this series:
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards My_gre11

All vinyl's shown are mandatory except the 'Cutoff' and 'Optional' vinyl's. Vinyl's are to be placed in the green areas specified in the pictures below. Any deviation will results in a stewards inquiry that can result in possible disqualification from a race. When changing the numbers do not change the font or color. The font should stay as 'Upper Letter 1'.

Door vinyl's
Door vinyl's are only allowed in the green areas specified. The min/max size of the number boards is .20 when resizing in the vinyl editor.
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards My_gre12
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards My_gre14

Rear vinyl's
-Rear number board are to be placed on either side of the Hyundai emblem in the green areas specified. The min/max size is .25
-The rookie vinyl can be placed on either side of the rear bumper. The min/max size is .20
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards My_gre15

Wing vinyl's
-The wing vinyl is to be placed in the center of the wing with the green banner facing toward the back of the car. The min/max size is .22
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards My_gre16

Windshield Banner
- This is to be placed above the windshield and sized to fit.
2014 TORA Spec Cup Series 3 Cup 2 - Liveries and Numberboards My_gre12
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down