Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by Richy59 on Sun 11 May 2014 - 17:17

Vehicle Make and Model: Rebellion R-One (Audi R-18)
Team Name: Rebellion M&M Racing
Driver 1 Gamertag: CQR Rogue
Driver 1 Real Name: Duncan Ray
Driver 1 Nationality: ENG
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 47
Driver 2 Gamertag: Richy59
Driver 2 Real Name: Richard Millard
Driver 2 Nationality: SCO
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 20
Driver 3 Gamertag: Ianmr
Driver 3 Real Name: Ian Marr
Driver 3 Nationality: SCO
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 13
Driver 4 Gamertag: TBC
Driver 4 Real Name: TBC
Driver 4 Nationality: TBC
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: TBC
Can team/drivers host: Yes


avatar
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13792
Location : Falkirk, Scotland
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Reputation : 186

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Lotterer on Sun 11 May 2014 - 18:59

updated to here .

avatar
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-03-05
Reputation : 120

View user profile http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by MattF3P on Mon 12 May 2014 - 5:33

Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18 E-Tron
Team Name: Audi Sport Joest
Gamertag: MattF3P
Real Name: Matt Stringer
Nationality: USA
TORA Race Number: 87

"Privateer"


Last edited by MattF3P on Tue 13 May 2014 - 17:56; edited 2 times in total
avatar
MattF3P

TORA Race Number : 87
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 29
Location : California, USA
Registration date : 2014-05-06
Reputation : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Lotterer on Mon 12 May 2014 - 9:56

MattF3P wrote:Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18 E-Tron
Team Name: Audi Sport Joest
Gamertag: MattF3P
Real Name: Matt Stringer
Nationality: USA
TORA Race Number: 7

"Privateer"

YOUR ENTRY IS CURRENTLY VOID PENDING YOU APPLYING FOR A RACE NUMBER.
avatar
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-03-05
Reputation : 120

View user profile http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by MattF3P on Mon 12 May 2014 - 17:47

Ok. I didn't see the race number application thread, so I put in a submission for an open number.
avatar
MattF3P

TORA Race Number : 87
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 29
Location : California, USA
Registration date : 2014-05-06
Reputation : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Lotterer on Tue 13 May 2014 - 10:11

Thats updated now.
avatar
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Location : UK
Registration date : 2012-03-05
Reputation : 120

View user profile http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by ATP Wheelwash on Wed 14 May 2014 - 20:04

Vehicle Make and Model:BMW M3 GT2
Team Name: ATP Crytek Racing

Driver 1 Gamertag: ATP Wheelwash
Driver 1 Real Name: Moo Wallace
Driver 1 Nationality: Scotland
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: #367

Driver 2 Gamertag: Pro Man
Driver 2 Real Name: James Doyle
Driver 2 Nationality: Australian
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: #298
avatar
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Location : East Midlands Of Scotland
Registration date : 2012-08-09
Reputation : 68

View user profile http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by MAB170294 on Wed 14 May 2014 - 20:37

MAB170294 wrote:
Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18
Team Name: Bratley Sport
Driver 1 Gamertag: MAB170294
Driver 1 Real Name: Mark Bratley
Driver 1 Nationality: English
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 40
Driver 2 Gamertag: BR BOLLAND 95
Driver 2 Real Name: Kevin Bolland
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 95
Driver 3 Gamertag: Bpool V1p3r
Driver 3 Real Name: Nathan Scott
Driver 3 Nationality: English
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 535
Driver 4 Gamertag: TechnologicMau5
Driver 4 Real Name: Evan Plant
Driver 4 Nationality: Canada
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: 824
Can team/drivers host: Yes (MAB170294 and BR BOLLAND 95)

Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT3
Team Name: Bratley Sport GT
Driver 1 Gamertag: BDR SCHIWO
Driver 1 Real Name: Patrick Schiwitz
Driver 1 Nationality: Austrian
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 606
Driver 2 Gamertag: RACE TUN3D
Driver 2 Real Name: Tim Shepherd
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 973
Driver 3 Gamertag: cardsrule96
Driver 3 Real Name: Ryan Thompson
Driver 3 Nationality: USA
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 51 - To be verified

Can team/drivers host: TBD





 3rd - TCR Sport Classics - Driver
 3rd - TCR Sport Classics - Team
avatar
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Location : Ellesmere Port
Registration date : 2013-10-14
Reputation : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H EGGY on Wed 14 May 2014 - 22:44

PRIVATERR
BMW M3 GTR
DRIVER: XPR EGGY
XP RACING
avatar
F4H EGGY

TORA Race Number : 208
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-30
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H EGGY on Wed 14 May 2014 - 22:45

XPR EGGY DRIVER NUM IS 208
avatar
F4H EGGY

TORA Race Number : 208
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-30
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H EGGY on Wed 14 May 2014 - 22:50

DRIVER : (ClutchyyTheBOSS) NEW NAME IS XPR Stig
BMW M3 GTR
DRIVER NUM 709
XP RACING
PRIVATERR
avatar
F4H EGGY

TORA Race Number : 208
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-30
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Xyloto on Thu 15 May 2014 - 13:23

MAB170294 wrote:
MAB170294 wrote:
Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18
Team Name: Bratley Sport
Driver 1 Gamertag: MAB170294
Driver 1 Real Name: Mark Bratley
Driver 1 Nationality: English
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 40
Driver 2 Gamertag: BR BOLLAND 95
Driver 2 Real Name: Kevin Bolland
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 95
Driver 3 Gamertag: Bpool V1p3r
Driver 3 Real Name: Nathan Scott
Driver 3 Nationality: English
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 535
Driver 4 Gamertag: TechnologicMau5
Driver 4 Real Name: Evan Plant
Driver 4 Nationality: Canada
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: 824
Can team/drivers host: Yes (MAB170294 and BR BOLLAND 95)

Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT3
Team Name: Bratley Sport GT
Driver 1 Gamertag: BDR SCHIWO
Driver 1 Real Name: Patrick Schiwitz
Driver 1 Nationality: Austrian
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 606
Driver 2 Gamertag: RACE TUN3D
Driver 2 Real Name: Tim Shepherd
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 973
Driver 3 Gamertag: cardsrule96
Driver 3 Real Name: Ryan Thompson
Driver 3 Nationality: USA
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 50 - To be verified

Can team/drivers host: TBD
just updated my number to 50 because 51 was taken.
avatar
F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 503
Location : Mississippi
Registration date : 2014-01-28
Reputation : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by CreamyTastey on Thu 15 May 2014 - 15:36

Vehicle Make and Model: Benedict Racing Ligier LMP2 coupe
Team Name: BR #SayNOtoRASCIM
Driver 1 Gamertag: JamesHall94
Driver 1 Real Name: James Hall
Driver 1 Nationality: Belguim
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 8

Can team/drivers host: No sorry


Last edited by JamesHall94 on Fri 16 May 2014 - 8:55; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by CreamyTastey on Thu 15 May 2014 - 15:39

cardsrule96 wrote:
MAB170294 wrote:
MAB170294 wrote:
Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18
Team Name: Bratley Sport
Driver 1 Gamertag: MAB170294
Driver 1 Real Name: Mark Bratley
Driver 1 Nationality: English
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 40
Driver 2 Gamertag: BR BOLLAND 95
Driver 2 Real Name: Kevin Bolland
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 95
Driver 3 Gamertag: Bpool V1p3r
Driver 3 Real Name: Nathan Scott
Driver 3 Nationality: English
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 535
Driver 4 Gamertag: TechnologicMau5
Driver 4 Real Name: Evan Plant
Driver 4 Nationality: Canada
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: 824
Can team/drivers host: Yes (MAB170294 and BR BOLLAND 95)

Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT3
Team Name: Bratley Sport GT
Driver 1 Gamertag: BDR SCHIWO
Driver 1 Real Name: Patrick Schiwitz
Driver 1 Nationality: Austrian
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 606
Driver 2 Gamertag: RACE TUN3D
Driver 2 Real Name: Tim Shepherd
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 973
Driver 3 Gamertag: cardsrule96
Driver 3 Real Name: Ryan Thompson
Driver 3 Nationality: USA
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 50 - To be verified

Can team/drivers host: TBD
just updated my number  to 50 because 51 was taken.

hunty1981 is number #50
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by Capt10 Morgan on Thu 15 May 2014 - 16:04

Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT2
Team Name: Privateer
Driver 1 Gamertag: Cap10MorgueN
Driver 1 Real Name: Jeff Morgan
Driver 1 Nationality: USA
Driver 1 TORA Race Number:426
avatar
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Location : Jacksonville, Forida
Registration date : 2014-05-08
Reputation : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Thu 15 May 2014 - 16:17

Cap10MorgueN wrote:Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT2
Team Name: Privateer
Driver 1 Gamertag: Cap10MorgueN
Driver 1 Real Name: Jeff Morgan
Driver 1 Nationality: USA
Driver 1 TORA Race Number:426

Any team name? Smile
avatar
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2012-06-19
Reputation : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by Capt10 Morgan on Thu 15 May 2014 - 16:26

F4H Chrisupra wrote:

Any team name? Smile

Oh sorry, thought that was actual teams, not privateers.  Ummmm.... how bout "Jolly Roger Racing"?  TOTALLY stealing it from one of MiMiCs paint's on a Lancer, but I think it's fitting.

Team Name: Jolly Roger Racing
Driver 1 Gamertag: Cap10MorgueN
Driver 1 Real Name: Jeff Morgan
Driver 1 Nationality: USA
Driver 1 TORA Race Number:426


Last edited by Cap10MorgueN on Thu 15 May 2014 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up the quote tags)
avatar
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Location : Jacksonville, Forida
Registration date : 2014-05-08
Reputation : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Thu 15 May 2014 - 20:17

ATP Wheelwash wrote:Vehicle Make and Model:BMW M3 GT2
Team Name: ATP Crytek Racing

Driver 1 Gamertag: ATP Wheelwash
Driver 1 Real Name: Moo Wallace
Driver 1 Nationality: Scotland
Driver 1 TORA Race  Number: #367

Driver 2 Gamertag: Pro Man
Driver 2 Real Name: James Doyle
Driver 2 Nationality: Australian
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: #298

Moo and James, any chance you could get a third? Team must consist of at least 3
avatar
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2012-06-19
Reputation : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Xyloto on Thu 15 May 2014 - 20:19

MAB170294 wrote:
MAB170294 wrote:
Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18
Team Name: Bratley Sport
Driver 1 Gamertag: MAB170294
Driver 1 Real Name: Mark Bratley
Driver 1 Nationality: English
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 40
Driver 2 Gamertag: BR BOLLAND 95
Driver 2 Real Name: Kevin Bolland
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 95
Driver 3 Gamertag: Bpool V1p3r
Driver 3 Real Name: Nathan Scott
Driver 3 Nationality: English
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 535
Driver 4 Gamertag: TechnologicMau5
Driver 4 Real Name: Evan Plant
Driver 4 Nationality: Canada
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: 824
Can team/drivers host: Yes (MAB170294 and BR BOLLAND 95)

Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT3
Team Name: Bratley Sport GT
Driver 1 Gamertag: BDR SCHIWO
Driver 1 Real Name: Patrick Schiwitz
Driver 1 Nationality: Austrian
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 606
Driver 2 Gamertag: RACE TUN3D
Driver 2 Real Name: Tim Shepherd
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 973
Driver 3 Gamertag: cardsrule96
Driver 3 Real Name: Ryan Thompson
Driver 3 Nationality: USA
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 552 - To be verified

Can team/drivers host: TBD

and again, getting my number right, hopefully the last time! Surprised 
avatar
F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 503
Location : Mississippi
Registration date : 2014-01-28
Reputation : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by MAB170294 on Fri 16 May 2014 - 6:55

cardsrule96 wrote:
MAB170294 wrote:
MAB170294 wrote:
Vehicle Make and Model: Audi R18
Team Name: Bratley Sport
Driver 1 Gamertag: MAB170294
Driver 1 Real Name: Mark Bratley
Driver 1 Nationality: English
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 40
Driver 2 Gamertag: BR BOLLAND 95
Driver 2 Real Name: Kevin Bolland
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 95
Driver 3 Gamertag: Bpool V1p3r
Driver 3 Real Name: Nathan Scott
Driver 3 Nationality: English
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 535
Driver 4 Gamertag: TechnologicMau5
Driver 4 Real Name: Evan Plant
Driver 4 Nationality: Canada
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: 824
Can team/drivers host: Yes (MAB170294 and BR BOLLAND 95)

Vehicle Make and Model: BMW M3 GT3
Team Name: Bratley Sport GT
Driver 1 Gamertag: BDR SCHIWO
Driver 1 Real Name: Patrick Schiwitz
Driver 1 Nationality: Austrian
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 606
Driver 2 Gamertag: RACE TUN3D
Driver 2 Real Name: Tim Shepherd
Driver 2 Nationality: English
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: 973
Driver 3 Gamertag: cardsrule96
Driver 3 Real Name: Ryan Thompson
Driver 3 Nationality: USA
Driver 3 TORA Race Number: 552
Driver 4 Gamertag: Maynard S4
Driver 4 Real Name: Tom Maynard
Driver 4 Nationality: English
Driver 4 TORA Race Number: 173

Can team/drivers host: No
 





 3rd - TCR Sport Classics - Driver
 3rd - TCR Sport Classics - Team
avatar
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Location : Ellesmere Port
Registration date : 2013-10-14
Reputation : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by CreamyTastey on Fri 16 May 2014 - 8:56

JamesHall94 wrote:Vehicle Make and Model: Benedict Racing Ligier LMP2 coupe
Team Name: BR #SayNOtoRASCIM
Driver 1 Gamertag: JamesHall94
Driver 1 Real Name: James Hall
Driver 1 Nationality: Belguim
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 8

Can team/drivers host: No sorry

Update in BOLD
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Fri 16 May 2014 - 12:52

JamesHall94 wrote:
JamesHall94 wrote:Vehicle Make and Model: Benedict Racing Ligier LMP2 coupe
Team Name: BR #SayNOtoRASCIM
Driver 1 Gamertag: JamesHall94
Driver 1 Real Name: James Hall
Driver 1 Nationality: Belguim
Driver 1 TORA Race Number: 8

Can team/drivers host: No sorry

Update in BOLD

Good morning James Smile We only have two cars in this championship: The R18 and BMW GT2. I don't know this car?
avatar
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2012-06-19
Reputation : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Fri 16 May 2014 - 13:10

UPDATED
avatar
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2012-06-19
Reputation : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Fri 16 May 2014 - 13:12

Eggy and Stig - what countries you from?
avatar
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2012-06-19
Reputation : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by ATP Wheelwash on Fri 16 May 2014 - 17:38

F4H Chrisupra wrote:
ATP Wheelwash wrote:Vehicle Make and Model:BMW M3 GT2
Team Name: ATP Crytek Racing

Driver 1 Gamertag: ATP Wheelwash
Driver 1 Real Name: Moo Wallace
Driver 1 Nationality: Scotland
Driver 1 TORA Race  Number: #367

Driver 2 Gamertag: Pro Man
Driver 2 Real Name: James Doyle
Driver 2 Nationality: Australian
Driver 2 TORA Race Number: #298

Moo and James, any chance you could get a third? Team must consist of at least 3

Just stick us down as privateer then, ATP Crytek Amateur for myself and ATP Crytek Pro for Pro Man,
avatar
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Location : East Midlands Of Scotland
Registration date : 2012-08-09
Reputation : 68

View user profile http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Re: PRO Endurance - Entry Form and Entry List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum