I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Gallery
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Recruitment and possible drives for Le Mans??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruitment and possible drives for Le Mans??

Hey guys!

We're possibly looking for 2-3 drivers to join a 3rd team of 4 with Happy Cat Racing. A car and setup has been developed to run competitive times against the top runners and against our other two teams. There's still just under 6 weeks till the race, but we want to gauge any interest you may have to run with one of the top teams currently competing on TORA, with our drivers taking 2 class wins in the last 3 endurance events.

We would also like to invite any drivers that would like to join HCR for other series. We have a great little community constantly on the up and would love to expand our ranks. We provide full support to all our drivers to help the team get the best results we can in all series.

So if you would like to drive with HCR, you can post here or send me a PM expressing your interest!

Mystic  cat 

HCR Mystic

TORA Race Number : 247
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2012-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down