TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Viper vs Vette at EZT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viper vs Vette at EZT

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 on Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 16:05

Hey guys,

We set this series up back in July, but put it on hold to come race here in the TCC series. I am now revisiting it.

I'm looking to gauge interest in this to see if it's worth running. It is Viper vs Corvette in the R3 class (FM4). The cars seem to be pretty well matched. It will be run on a weeknight at 8pm est, exact night TBD. I would like to see at least 10-12 drivers ideally, but if I have even 6 or 8 determined racers who are looking to have some fun, then we will move ahead.

If you are interested in this series, please post here: http://www.eztmotorsport.net/t3127-ezt-heavyweights-series-viper-vs-corvette-general-chat This way I can get a tally of who wold like to race.

You can view the series rules and details on our site, even if your not a registered member, at http://www.eztmotorsport.net

For those of you in the Euro timezones, if enough of you are interested to form a decent lobby, I will make arrangements so that you can.

EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Viper vs Vette at EZT

Post by LMR Bandit on Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 20:15

If I remember correctly, the Corvette can practically blow the doors off the Viper when it's R3-800.

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."

LMR Bandit

TORA Race Number : 205
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3846
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 on Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 15:02

Indeed, I remembered the same thing Bandit. I always thought this was a series that had to happen though, so I set out to try and make it work. Imagine my surprise when in testing I found I was setting better times with the Viper! I test the builds with the stock tunes, which I think better represents the cars actual capabilities. Several of my teammates tested for me as well, and all set similar times in both cars. The Vette does have a better top end, but the Viper has better handling. We even ran one race and the qualifying times were pretty close. I did win that race in the Vette, but that was due more to racing luck than a superior car! Smile

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then Smile

EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Zero Nova 2 on Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 15:53

id like it

" You cant really expect to race in forza and not be taken out...thats like walking into no mans land and expecting not to be shot" -Nova 2K16
Owner of Nova Sport
Mother ducking driver At Samsung racing 
TORA-  HCR Porsche supercup Season 2 2nd in Private Class 2nd ,  THO VAG Trophy 3rd Teams 3rd , TCC Season 5 Somewhere. Spec cup Third Private class 3rd .
Sub Zero Energy-  4 Times winner of Rally Legends tour 1st 1st 1st 1st , GT Open winner 1st , Spec Series 3 3rd , Flying targa challenge runner up 2nd .
Team Hard Online Racing Series- Season 2 AM VW CUP winner 1st , 2nd BTCC 2nd , 3rd Britcar  3rd

( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)

Sub Zero Nova 2

TORA Race Number : 86
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Zero Nova 2 on Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 16:00

if you want i could copy this text get your details and put it on the failrace forums?

" You cant really expect to race in forza and not be taken out...thats like walking into no mans land and expecting not to be shot" -Nova 2K16
Owner of Nova Sport
Mother ducking driver At Samsung racing 
TORA-  HCR Porsche supercup Season 2 2nd in Private Class 2nd ,  THO VAG Trophy 3rd Teams 3rd , TCC Season 5 Somewhere. Spec cup Third Private class 3rd .
Sub Zero Energy-  4 Times winner of Rally Legends tour 1st 1st 1st 1st , GT Open winner 1st , Spec Series 3 3rd , Flying targa challenge runner up 2nd .
Team Hard Online Racing Series- Season 2 AM VW CUP winner 1st , 2nd BTCC 2nd , 3rd Britcar  3rd

( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)

Sub Zero Nova 2

TORA Race Number : 86
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 2:07

blackviper162 wrote:if you want i could copy this text get your details and put it on the failrace forums?

That would be great, thank you!

EZT MAKO 6669

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down