TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
New Official TORA Merchandise Available! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

New Official TORA Merchandise Available!

Go down

New Official TORA Merchandise Available! Empty New Official TORA Merchandise Available!

New Official TORA Merchandise Available! Drw1s1h

Hi Ladies and Gents!

I'm pleased to announce the launch of the TORA Redbubble store!

--> http://www.redbubble.com/people/toraonlinemedia/shop <--

We currently only have a slightly altered version of the original "This Is Real Racing" poster from a couple of years back, the poster that inspired our current motto/hashtag. It is available in small (41x60cm) and medium (60x85cm, standard wall poster size) on 185gsm semi gloss poster paper. That's the real thang.

If you're after something a little more portable, it's also available in Photo print form (think that sticky developed photo paper), and if you really want to show off, you can get it on 240gsm natural white archival paper, or get the print framed with Kodak Endura paper if money is no object.

Speaking of which, these do, of course, cost currency. However, all proceeds go to Redbubble themselves, and we get a miniscule cut (of about 30 pence per poster) which will go towards TORA's hosting, membership, and other fees.

Maybe you don't want any wall decor at all, perhaps you need something with more purpose in life. Luckily for you, mugs, T-shirts, hoodies, calendars and stickers are on their way soon, too. Keep an eye out, they will be announced via Twitter.

You must also appreciate that these posters' image sizes are large... We're talking thousands of pixels across. Standard Forza 5 photos are roughly 2000px across, and that doesn't even cut it. It's my understanding that Forza's bigshot photos are 8.3 Megapixels, so if you want a photo of yours to qualify for a print, you'll need to upload one of those big suckas. And unfortunately, none of the current banners or photos on the forum fit that size... So all of the prints will be brand new (or altered) images.

Keep a look out in the future for exclusive posters and other merch that can be won in TORA comps. You won't be able to buy these, and if you're lucky they may be signed by some special people (no, not us). If you win such a thing, you'll be contacted to confirm your address, and whether or not you actually want it (posters are quite big, after all).

If you find any issues with the prints, please contact me right away and I will try to rectify it. Problems with the print/paper/packaging/delivery itself will most likely be an issue with Redbubble, however.

Any questions or specific requests, please do ask Smile

Stan

EDIT - Mugs are now available!

Last edited by Standaman94 on Fri 17 Jul 2015 - 11:09; edited 1 time in total
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down