TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day

+11
Mesasphere
DDM Driv3
CreamyTastey
PTG Sean
HCR Bellmond
F4H Xyloto
MaynardMK4
Blacky Mojo
TX3 Boycotz
F4H Hakkinen
LMR Deftone MX
15 posters

Go down

Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day Empty Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 21:47

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? 
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? 
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? 
Did another team impress you?

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day Empty Re: Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 22:12

Just as I was about to post this. I edited your post Collin
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day Empty Re: Pro Endurance VLN - Drivers of the Day

Post by TX3 Boycotz Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 22:19

I would have to say chrisupra imo, just because we were tired as hell & dealing with awful lag but still managed to keep it together and finish almost neck and neck, was a great stint considering!

TX3 Boycotz

TORA Race Number : 284
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacky Mojo Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 22:59

In my Team I'd say BigWiss or Virus:
Biggie because after his lagcrash in Stint 7 did his stop in the first Lap and did not stop again. The Tire wear was 90% or above at the end and he still made 170 miles.
Virus because of his 174 Miles stint. I did expect good results but 174 was way off my list.

In my oppinion one of the Heros is Warspite! His spontaneous effort was courageous and it does not matter how fast he was. This was a unique proof of pure compainonship.
Blacky Mojo
Blacky Mojo

TORA Race Number : 911
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2013-11-14

https://www.facebook.com/WippermannRacing/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 23:12

Ryan and Micko both exceeded expectations. I was fortunate enough to have plenty of practise in the car but Ryan and Micko only jumped in the car the week of or a couple of days before.

Given that Carrera couldn't do his stints it meant we all had to commit to doing 4 stints. Plans were being shifted around and the guys tried to adapt. Very patient and understanding guys. Makes a world of difference.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?

Unfortunately Ryan was involved in that major lag spike in stint 7 and had to bring the car home and lost a tonne of time. He kept going none the less and brought it home. Technologic was another who got lagged into in the opening lap (60 mph start) and went a full lap with damage, lapped and the whole process meant he had to pass the TCC cars twice! What a champ. We compensated his lost time but he was very understanding.

PTG gave us a few surprises. Couldn't believe they took the lead after 1 stint and they did quite well. LMR are competitive as ever also.

I would have to say that Boycotts impressed me the most. I constantly felt his consistency in the stints and for me was the driver of the event that I came across.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 23:16

I think as a team, We all surprised ourselves. After qualifying 8th in class, To finish 3rd was beyond all expectations. Proud of all the guys on my team, And glad to of been given the offer to drive with them. Smile

I was the last driver to the team, So nope. They were already in place.

HCR Bellmond. The unlucky victim of a lag spike in the final stint. Crawled around the entire nurburgring for a lap and still managed to keep our car from passing the Blue Dragon, Thus holding onto 2nd overall. Top drive mate!

LMR Red Dragon. It's hard to not be envious of the pace shown by every driver on that team. Well done on the win guys.

UncoolFireStorm. Another unlucky victim of an early lag bomb that totally wrecked his car. Crawled around for a lap of the Nurburgring and finished his stint when most people would of called it quits. Fair play mate.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 23:38

Chrisupra, definitely, for putting a lot of this together and being stupidly fast around the Green Hell, as usual. Alex P was also really really quick, after I believe he did 195 miles in a stint, which was ridiculous. Also, Deftone for hosting stint 11 for me, and helping us get all of that sorted out.
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 0:05

LMR Panamera was superb the guy just kept getting faster and posted no less than 190 miles!! Top Job!!

Both VenomTDI and RickyTan stepped in last min and did a great job, couldnt have done it without them

This was me actually, lag bombed on lap 2ish just before the final chicane on the GP circuit, had to haul the car all the way round with 100% damage on the gearbox rear suspension and all bodywork, pitted and just got my head down, had to pit again and still only finished 1 mile back from Maynard, Law and Roadrunner

The NGR Scirocco in TCC wer a total shock for me!! Id not come across the team or any of the drivers but damn you guys are fast!! Very impressed!! Well done

The guys who took the decision to continue rather than split the lobby after the lag bomb in stint 12, that cant have been easy and at the time I was mad as hell but after the stint I realised it was the right thing to do so well done for having the nads to say we are going to continue.

Jus want to say thanks again to everyone who helped make this race possible. I dont miss many of these and even with the challenges FM5 throws up this was still a successful event, easily one of the best enduros ive taken part in. Big thanks to my team mates and to LMR for giving me a seat. Really happy with another podium Smile
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Sean Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 0:23

Big shout out to WhoIsJohnGalt87. He hosted 2 of my 3 stints (#9 and #10), ran a bunch of stints before that per sheet. He stepped in though he was all out of gas. Definately above and beyond award!

PTG Sean

TORA Race Number : 971
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 0:29

I want to give a MASSIVE shout out to F4H! Thank you so much for running/planning this event! You guys did an awesome job, without delay to the race! Now thats some mean feat there guys!!

As for driver of the day, it defiantly has to be everyone! We all went into the unknown with a new game and a new console and we all survived the hardest 24hrs yet! So this is why I'm sayong everyone is driver(s) of the day!!

Everyone deserves a pat on the back and F4H.... Well your amazing..
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Sean Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 0:47

It was a pleasure racing with you today / yesterday whatever day it is, Creamy. I edited my post. To just the host. But it was a pleasure racing with you and TLR law. Nice clean passes. Everyone was tired but nice and descent spirits. Even when we messed up, everyone just troopers on. Getting the miles the hard way for our respective teams.

The post was just so long. Thought I would just point out the guy that kind of stood out the most in my mind.

Big thanks to Deftone stepping up and that lobby of four was great. Lots of hard work getting stint 11. But everyone was pleasant, and joking even though we were all on our last legs.

This was an excellent race. Just wish I could have gotten more practice in to have been more competition and help place PTG a bit higher up the running order.

Big shout out to PTG Mesasphere (4 stints) and GSR RoadRunner who helped PTG to to an early lead of the event.

PTG Sean

TORA Race Number : 971
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 1:05

Huge shoutout to all the TCC cars in my lobby stint 11 because they had to deal with myself passing them all at the very start of the race after I stopped to check why game chat wasn't working AND dealing with GT cars passing them halfway through the race too. All without game chat. Well organised and on your toes all the time. This lead to (for myself at least) no contact passing on all cars twice in the race. Fantastic situational awareness Smile
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesasphere Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 4:34

Roadrunner, not only bailed us out an embarrassing second stint where the scheduled driver had to work late, he even got a clean lap according to the leader board!

For our team everyone pretty much had to do this at one point, but the mention goes to Pervasive and triple stinting from 12am until gone 7am EST (due to lobby delays).

I was involved in the lag spike in stint 7, I believe the other two were able to move and got the cars around. So props to them, I had to leave though as I couldn't move at all and the car was in a dangerous place.

Can I say I was impressed by everyone who took part through out my stints.  I'm going to give the biggest shout to the TCC guys though as they were always aware of what the GT guys were doing and rarely was there ever an issue.

F4H Xyloto, the epic dual around half the GP circuit was awesome with the position change three or four times but with never any contact and the up most respect for racing room.  Pity he came out on top that battle but it was so much fun I didn't mind.

Last edited by PTG Mesasphere on Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 4:57; edited 1 time in total

Mesasphere

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 4:41

PTG Mesasphere wrote:Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?
F4H Xyloto, the epic dual around half the GP circuit was awesome with the position change three or four times but with never any contact and the up most respect for racing room.  Pity he came out on top that battle but it was so much I didn't mind.

Thanks man, that means a lot. Was the most fun I've had in a long while Very Happy
F4H Xyloto
F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 10:37

Speed Demon 64 drove in five stints for us, yet didn't seem to show signs of getting tired and consistantly got between 187 and 189 miles for his first four stints, then got 213 miles in the last stint
Again, Speed Demon 64. We had issues with two drivers not being able to do stints, and he stepped in to do an extra 2 stints that he wasn't scheduled to do, and still managed great stints.
TechnologicMau5 got rear ended during the formation lap on stint 6, but still managed to get the car back to the pits and picked up 189 miles for his team, helping them to third.
Griptek Performance started 8th and finished on the podium, so huge effort by them.
LSR Boycott and F4H Chrisupra battled for the lead throughout stint 6 while tired and with huge lag spikes too.
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Broomz Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 11:03

The team as a whole exceed My expectations
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Warspite 1996 step in at the last minute. He did a great job on behalf of the team I thank him for that
Did another team impress you? All 4 of the TCC teams that finished in front of us
Congrats to the winners. Well done to F4H for running a well organized event. No wonder this team has been around for 10 years. To all the hosts Thank you very much good job guy's Cool
Ax4x Broomz
Ax4x Broomz

TORA Race Number : #98
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 14:29

exp1osive sam wrote:
Griptek Performance started 8th and finished on the podium, so huge effort by them.

Thank you very much Smile We tried really hard to be consistent to counter our iffy qualifying results and it seemed to work.
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 15:55

All the Drivers drove sublime,
Warspiet1996, Got to thank him so much, without him we wouldn't have done the whole 24hrs
ALL the GT & TCC Drivers for not making contact with each other
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 16:05

AdamWatson99 wrote:Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
Warspiet1996, Got to thank him so much, without him we wouldn't have done the whole 24hrs

I hit Broonzke in the Ax4x TCC car Sad
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 16:30

CreamyTastey wrote:
AdamWatson99 wrote:Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?

I hit Broonzke in the Ax4x TCC car Sad

lol! I'm sure it wasn't damaging to the results
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 1:04

This definitely goes to HCR Bellmond! Wow the determination this guy had to do good, and he did REALLY good. So happy that he joined my team for this race. He had to do an unexpected double stint AND volunteered to finish the last two stints of the race as well. What a trooper!

l RickyTan l and xX VenomTDI Xx stepped in as last minute drivers and performed great stints, really appreciative of their efforts!

Venom and Bellmond both had stints that they had problems with lag and damage and I'm proud of how they handled it. But hats off too Techmau5 for getting destroyed in the beginning of a stint and going around the whole ring to get back in to the pits. Great efforts !

Griptek for their 3rd place finish after starting back in 8th!

LMR Boycotts did amazing in Stint 8, he just left all of us in the dust.
Also, I had great battles with Maynard, and the TLR guys throughout the race!
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 15:00

LMR Panamera wrote:Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
This definitely goes to HCR Bellmond! Wow the determination this guy had to do good, and he did REALLY good. So happy that he joined my team for this race. He had to do an unexpected double stint AND volunteered to finish the last two stints of the race as well. What a trooper!

Thanks man Smile
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue 16 Dec 2014 - 22:27

Both Alex and Boycotts were sensational! Alex's killer hotlap and stint pace, with Boycotts going the furthest in any of his stints from 4-6 AM! Those guys are the real MVP's  Cheers

Xx VenomTDI xX for LMR Blue Dragon stepped in very last minute and only got to practice on Friday. Really appreciate him doing that as we would not have gone 1, 2 without him.

HCR Bellmond in the final stint had to go an entire lap with a lag destroyed car. Without his determination, they may have lost a position.

Every team that can go for 24 hours is impressive in my book. But the ones that stand out.. F4H as always, and Griptek Performance! They are the guys from Weaponized TMS that have ran in EGT, USGT, and the 12 Hours of Silverstone. The VLN24 was their first race under the new title Griptek Performance, and they have come away with a podium.. Awesome stuff guys!!

Cyphon68 for all the great streaming,  and all the F4H guys for their hosting and organizing. Chrisupra had to make a very tough decision late in the night to withdraw Red Sonja when Micko was not on for his stint. That must have been very tough and I'm sorry you had to do it.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down