Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Gallery
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Greetings from Maine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 8:42

Hey all. My names Hydro. Im new to the community and im glad to be apart of it. Im looking forward to some good, clean racing.

Gamertag - Hydrosourdiesel
Age - 21
Country - USA
Experience - been racing since forza 3 raced motocross atvs/bikes and sno cross
Interests - cooking, drumming, riding sleds
Expectations - gt series for the most part.
How did you hear about TORA? - heard about it through some people on twitch because i was complaining about no one racing r class.


hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by CRA XenoMorph on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 8:45

Hello Hydro, welcome to TORA!!

You came to the right adress for some clean racing mate..

If you need any help, feel free to ask one of us




http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net

CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1168
Location : Halle (Westfalen), Germany
Registration date : 2012-05-03
Reputation : 7

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by FranchittiFan on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 8:55

Welcome to TORA!

Please choose a available race number and thats you ready to race.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t13264-tora-race-numbers-apply-for-yours-here

We have a GT championship about to start on FORZA 4, with the Final round of Pro GT on Xbox One coming this weekend I believe.


Last edited by FranchittiFan on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 8:57; edited 1 time in total




FranchittiFan

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9013
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by HCR Solar on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 8:55

Hey and Welcome to TORA,

on Forza 5 we have 1 more race for GT Series with 1000km of SPA and then on Forza motorpsort 4 we have World GT what is like Small Sprints so to speak, Morph can give more details on that or just hop over to the section and read up on it Smile

lastly but not least dont be afraid to ask for help dude Smile






HCR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2163
Location : England
Registration date : 2014-07-18
Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 9:19

thanks guys, sadly i dont have my xbox 360 anymore or else i would be all about the small stints. im just waiting for a reply back to see if my number choice is accepted or not then il be looking to try out for a team of sorts. thanks all.

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by HCR Solar on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 9:21

Well Hydro put in the Driver Section for Pro GT im sure someone has something, we may have a spot on our 3rd team but it is still 50/50 atm lol






HCR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2163
Location : England
Registration date : 2014-07-18
Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 9:29

I will, thanks Solar

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by HCR Bellmond on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 18:25

Welcome to TORA mate!!!

HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1947
Location : Leeds, England
Registration date : 2012-08-02
Reputation : 57

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by henkymetcola on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 19:16

Hi and welcome to TORA!Wink


                                                             
With greetings from Thijs Visser (henkymetcola) Air Transat Racing Wink
TORA ISCC Season 5 LMP1 #10th overall cheers 

henkymetcola

TORA Race Number : 340
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 929
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2013-01-13
Reputation : 10

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 20:36

Hi thanks guys! I'm still waiting for my number to get accepted, does this process usually take a couple days? Thanks all

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by HCR Bellmond on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 21:25

Just depends whos around mate they will get to you tho

HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1947
Location : Leeds, England
Registration date : 2012-08-02
Reputation : 57

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 21:28

thanks man. i appreciate it

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 21:41

i dont want to double post or start new topics or anything ( ive never been a forum guy ) so im still figuring this out. could someone point me in the right direction. Id like to find a thread where i can post my bmw tune, and even scope out other peoples tunes. thanks.

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by F4H Diablo on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 23:43

hydrosourdiesel wrote:Hey all. My names Hydro. Im new to the community and im glad to be apart of it. Im looking forward to some good, clean racing.

Gamertag - Hydrosourdiesel
Age - 21
Country - USA
Experience - been racing since forza 3 raced motocross atvs/bikes and sno cross
Interests - cooking, drumming, riding sleds
Expectations - gt series for the most part.
How did you hear about TORA? - heard about it through some people on twitch because i was complaining about no one racing r class.

Welcome to TORA!

I'm from Maine and I used to race motocross as well! I wonder if we ever crossed paths, since the moto world is so small. Ever need any help, just send me a message!






2012 VLN- SP2, F4H Chowderheads: 2nd
2012 N8- SP3, F4H Datsun: 2nd

F4H Diablo

TORA Race Number : 729
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1223
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2011-01-22
Reputation : 34

http://www.f4hmotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 1:27

hydrosourdiesel wrote:Hi thanks guys! I'm still waiting for my number to get accepted, does this process usually take a couple days? Thanks all

Number is approved and registered.


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11236
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 197

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 2:13

hey thank you man!

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 2:19

F4H Diablo wrote:
hydrosourdiesel wrote:Hey all. My names Hydro. Im new to the community and im glad to be apart of it. Im looking forward to some good, clean racing.

Gamertag - Hydrosourdiesel
Age - 21
Country - USA
Experience - been racing since forza 3 raced motocross atvs/bikes and sno cross
Interests - cooking, drumming, riding sleds
Expectations - gt series for the most part.
How did you hear about TORA? - heard about it through some people on twitch because i was complaining about no one racing r class.

Welcome to TORA!

I'm from Maine and I used to race motocross as well! I wonder if we ever crossed paths, since the moto world is so small. Ever need any help, just send me a message!

nice man ive been down to mx 207 a few times but raced mostly around eden mountain, bull run and some other place. been a while.

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by TechnologicMau5 on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 3:12

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you on the track Smile








Griptek Performance Leader/Manager
Circuit Racer, Tuner & Painter
Drive clean. Drive fast.



TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 935
Location : Victoria, BC, Canada
Registration date : 2014-01-01
Reputation : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 4:16

thanks man!

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 7:00

hey guys i had a question. i just went to register for the pro stock series and right after i made a reply someone posted a message saying " member hydrosourdiesel used a random generator " cn someone help me understand that?

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by HCR Solar on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 13:24

Could not tell u Hydro first things ive heard off it hahaha






HCR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2163
Location : England
Registration date : 2014-07-18
Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by F4H Diablo on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 14:43

hydrosourdiesel wrote:
F4H Diablo wrote:
hydrosourdiesel wrote:Hey all. My names Hydro. Im new to the community and im glad to be apart of it. Im looking forward to some good, clean racing.

Gamertag - Hydrosourdiesel
Age - 21
Country - USA
Experience - been racing since forza 3 raced motocross atvs/bikes and sno cross
Interests - cooking, drumming, riding sleds
Expectations - gt series for the most part.
How did you hear about TORA? - heard about it through some people on twitch because i was complaining about no one racing r class.

Welcome to TORA!

I'm from Maine and I used to race motocross as well! I wonder if we ever crossed paths, since the moto world is so small. Ever need any help, just send me a message!

nice man ive been down to mx 207 a few times but raced mostly around eden mountain, bull run and some other place. been a while.

It's been since... 2008? since i raced at Hemonds or MX207. I loved Bull Run, always did well there. Eaton was a sh*thole for bikes haha, I only raced there on 65s and I think once on 85s.

That random generator thing... I wouldn't worry about it, probably just a couple too many buttons pressed.






2012 VLN- SP2, F4H Chowderheads: 2nd
2012 N8- SP3, F4H Datsun: 2nd

F4H Diablo

TORA Race Number : 729
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1223
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2011-01-22
Reputation : 34

http://www.f4hmotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 19:25

F4H Diablo wrote:
hydrosourdiesel wrote:
F4H Diablo wrote:
hydrosourdiesel wrote:Hey all. My names Hydro. Im new to the community and im glad to be apart of it. Im looking forward to some good, clean racing.

Gamertag - Hydrosourdiesel
Age - 21
Country - USA
Experience - been racing since forza 3 raced motocross atvs/bikes and sno cross
Interests - cooking, drumming, riding sleds
Expectations - gt series for the most part.
How did you hear about TORA? - heard about it through some people on twitch because i was complaining about no one racing r class.

Welcome to TORA!

I'm from Maine and I used to race motocross as well! I wonder if we ever crossed paths, since the moto world is so small. Ever need any help, just send me a message!

nice man ive been down to mx 207 a few times but raced mostly around eden mountain, bull run and some other place. been a while.

It's been since... 2008? since i raced at Hemonds or MX207. I loved Bull Run, always did well there. Eaton was a sh*thole for bikes haha, I only raced there on 65s and I think once on 85s.

That random generator thing... I wouldn't worry about it, probably just a couple too many buttons pressed.


i raced 65s and 80s. sold the bikes for sleds shortly after. eaton was like my home track ( im in bar harbor ) definite shat track but i fell in love with the upper section of the track once i became decent. bull run was really fun but i was so young it was hard to move the bike. its probably been 10 years for me.

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by hydrosourdiesel on Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 19:26

Solar Flar3 wrote:Could not tell u Hydro first things ive heard off it hahaha

someone is trying to scare me. hahahaha

hydrosourdiesel

TORA Race Number : 194
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2015-02-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum