TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion

+42
AMR of the Apex
AMS MeaD 212
Dragonsyoung
JOSHSIGGY
BalmierPie671
CRA XenoMorph
theboomeranga
HCR Bellmond
BR m33pm33p
galeforce97
Badger Gravling
CQR Honcho
PLOW tubbi
jonnotheone
darylthecrude
TLR Scrublord
Ax4x Chaddy
ShrinkingSteven
HCR Motorhead
xVampirAx
Turbo Power 77
HCR Skodaboie
Ax4x Mikey J
PTG Chungus
connor7195
AdamWatson99
SVR Yamagura
SFM Benedict
HCR Yar Yar Yar
I Ray P Dave I
IBlueIJaBBRexI
CQR MAGiC
Freheliaz
Matt
SECR Marko1100
TH3 LOBST3R
Ax4x Cowboy
skyshadow5
SVR Solar
bearboy54
xebot360
Standaman94
46 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion

Post by Standaman94 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 11:14

Solar Flar3 wrote:all i have to say to this is MEH!, either way you look at it no 1 is gonna be happy even if this is on Motors TV
How so?

Do you mean "meh" on the basis of the UK license malarkey?
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion

Post by Freheliaz Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 12:00

So for me a person who lives outside the UK with a valid driving license. (I can rent a car in the UK and drive it) I am not allowed to run in an A-Class car?

MSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 SEDnkBhMSA TORA Maximum Group VAG Trophy - General Discussion - Page 2 JUwEMx8

Achievements
1st Indy 500 Lobby C 2020
3rd British GT Independent GT4 2017
2nd Teams TCR TCC 2015
3rd TCR Firecracker '15 Le Mons Underpowered
4th Independents GT Cup 2019
5th Teams V8 Supercars 2018
4th Le Mans 2017 GT Class
5th Spa 2017 GT Class
6th ASCC Endurance Cup 2017
5th British GT Winter Independents 2016
4th Ambitious But Rubbish Championship Mazda 2016
4th TCR Suzuka 1000km 2015
6th TCR GRX and 5th in Teams 2015
First Lobby Win:
2015 TCR TCC Round 4 Lobby C
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 12:53

Freheliaz wrote:So for me a person who lives outside the UK with a valid driving license. (I can rent a car in the UK and drive it) I am not allowed to run in an A-Class car?
I think people with a license outside of the UK can drive in track days, so yes you'll be able to enter if that is the case.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:03

Standaman94 wrote:
Solar Flar3 wrote:all i have to say to this is MEH!, either way you look at it no 1 is gonna be happy even if this is on Motors TV
How so?

I think that's what he means. To be honest I'm a bit annoyed the way this has gone as the championship is only really directed to a select few in my opinion. There needs to be another way of doing it otherwise numbers will be low

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:09

Well we're currently looking at a way we can fairly make this as open as possible, including slight alterations to the T&C of the prize etc.

At the end of the day we can only deliver what people want, so I'd like to hear the opinions of those who currently can enter (ie those with a UK license) too.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:10

Standaman94 wrote:
How so?

yeh Meh to the UK License Malarkey, just eh idunno
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR MAGiC Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:28

I don't get all the complaining about needing a driving licence tbh, the championship is a sponsored partnership with the real series and has a prize that requires a driving licence. If you don't meet those criteria TORA has plenty of other series to enter (including a different class in this one and a US time zone version). Its like moaning about not being able to enter a Forza 5 series if you don't have an Xbox One. TORA has 3,300 members - I'm sure there's enough people who are old enough to drive and have a driving licence amongst them. I'll certainly be interested in entering with the rules as they were originally posted - having a mix of drivers who are eligible and drivers who aren't will just cause confusion in the race broadcasts.
CQR MAGiC
CQR MAGiC

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2014-12-29

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:35

CQR MAGiC wrote:I don't get all the complaining about needing a driving licence tbh, the championship is a sponsored partnership with the real series and has a prize that requires a driving licence. If you don't meet those criteria TORA has plenty of other series to enter (including a different class in this one and a US time zone version). Its like moaning about not being able to enter a Forza 5 series if you don't have an Xbox One. TORA has 3,300 members - I'm sure there's enough people who are old enough to drive and have a driving licence amongst them. I'll certainly be interested in entering with the rules as they were originally posted - having a mix of drivers who are eligible and drivers who aren't will just cause confusion in the race broadcasts.
Or the solution is that anyone can enter but the highest driver in the championship that is eligible for it wins it. Again people may not have time to do other series due to commitments so this may be the only one they can and getting forced to go in a class they may not necessarily want to. Tbh the way we could solve the confusion is by having something a different colour e.g board numbers or something more noticable

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:37

CQR MAGiC wrote:I don't get all the complaining about needing a driving licence tbh, the championship is a sponsored partnership with the real series and has a prize that requires a driving licence. If you don't meet those criteria TORA has plenty of other series to enter (including a different class in this one and a US time zone version). Its like moaning about not being able to enter a Forza 5 series if you don't have an Xbox One. TORA has 3,300 members - I'm sure there's enough people who are old enough to drive and have a driving licence amongst them. I'll certainly be interested in entering with the rules as they were originally posted - having a mix of drivers who are eligible and drivers who aren't will just cause confusion in the race broadcasts.

your not getting the point though dude, THIS Series takes over the TCC what i joined TORA for, and i would like to run the Series, as i was 1 of them that did the Media Days, i have both Xbox one and 360 so that for me doesnt bother me, i prefer the FM4 Series, but if wanna stand by and not let people join this Series that do not have a UK Driving License go for it but may i add this will not hit the correct standards of Participants of the TCC that is ran on the TCR Section, so thats my 2 Cents, TCC has been long and far since the Xbox One came out and EVERYONE said it would be better, but i see no TCC!, oh imma stop ranting meh do what u want with the Series
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR MAGiC Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:46

I'm not missing any point I know what its replacing, I was TCC drivers champion 3 times Rolling Eyes Only drivers competing for the same thing should be racing together, what's the point in producing a TV broadcast to tell the story of the championship battle if there's drivers in there who aren't eligible. Maybe all ineligible drivers could race in a separate lobby by themselves, that way you still get to enter the series you want to enter and those that are eligible get to race just with themselves.
CQR MAGiC
CQR MAGiC

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:48

CQR MAGiC wrote:I'm not missing any point I know what its replacing, I was TCC drivers champion 3 times Rolling Eyes Only drivers competing for the same thing should be racing together, what's the point in producing a TV broadcast to tell the story of the championship battle if there's drivers in there who aren't eligible. Maybe all ineligible drivers could race in a separate lobby by themselves, that way you still get to enter the series you want to enter and those that are eligible get to race just with themselves.

do what you will with the Series. obviously people without a Driving License are gonna get pushed out as it makes for less Competition for people such as yourself. Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:52

CQR MAGiC wrote:I'm not missing any point I know what its replacing, I was TCC drivers champion 3 times Rolling Eyes Only drivers competing for the same thing should be racing together, what's the point in producing a TV broadcast to tell the story of the championship battle if there's drivers in there who aren't eligible. Maybe all ineligible drivers could race in a separate lobby by themselves, that way you still get to enter the series you want to enter and those that are eligible get to race just with themselves.

As I said before change the colour of the numbers or something to may it easy to see who eligible and who's not. You are missing the point though as this has replaced the TCC so it should be eligible for everyone

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR MAGiC Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:55

Tbh I really can't be bothered to argue with you guys, nothing's changed here I see. Stan asked for what other drivers opinions were (i.e. those that are eligible), and that's mine - and I'm sure there are many many others who would be happy to race with those rules too.
CQR MAGiC
CQR MAGiC

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:57

Quick question and its a no brainier how will you know they have a liscence to be eligible to run for a prize?
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

TORA Race Number : 646
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2012-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 13:59

IBlueIJaBBRexI wrote:Quick question and its a no brainier how will you know they have a liscence to be eligible to run for a prize?

Tell them Wink

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:01

But you can basically lie and say you've got one lol
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:02

IBlueIJaBBRexI wrote:Quick question and its a no brainier how will you know they have a liscence to be eligible to run for a prize?

you make a fair point, someone could jump in win it and not having a driving license and give it to there Parent or Friend or what not Razz haha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:05

Well that idea crumbled fast lol
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:07

CQR MAGiC wrote:Tbh I really can't be bothered to argue with you guys, nothing's changed here I see. Stan asked for what other drivers opinions were (i.e. those that are eligible), and that's mine - and I'm sure there are many many others who would be happy to race with those rules too.

you came in and basically moaned at us lot moaning not been allowed to race and said we should be in a different Lobby, if u dont want to Argue next time dont come in moaning cause others are trying 2 get them selfs into a series we have put time and effort into tuning and building the cars for the media Day Smile cheers
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR MAGiC Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:09

I was replying to Stan's post not yours, he was asking for opinions of those who are eligible to race in this series. God this place is as bad as ever. Good bye.
CQR MAGiC
CQR MAGiC

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:10

^^^

that is really replying to Stans post while also having Digs at the others who have moaned about the Eligibility of the Series sorry but that was not just a Reply to Stans Post and yano it
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR MAGiC Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:11

Yes, that's my opinion on the rules of the series that were posted - the rules state you need a driving licence and I agree with it. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you speak for the other 3,300 people registered here.
CQR MAGiC
CQR MAGiC

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:14

CQR MAGiC wrote:Yes, that's my opinion on the rules of the series that were posted - the rules state you need a driving licence and I agree with it. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you speak for the other 3,300 people registered here.

Nah i dont speak for the whole other 3,300 other registered People, but i do speak freely and i have the Freedom of Speech right? so i am speaking on the behalf of all the people who do not have a UK or any Driving License, and like Xebot did before, This series has taken over the TCC Time Slot so everyone should be Eligible and like BlueJabber stated people could just Lie claim the Prize and give it to someone else, me and a few others have had the decency to hold our Hands up and say we dont have a UK Driving License and push to make it Eligible for everyone else.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:15

That's suck so there segregation now, what happened to a member opinion on what could improve a series rules so that all member could run whatever class they want. Basically I forgot politics if your not high and mighty or don't have certain things E.G. Drivers license you don't count now that's a new one.
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

Back to top Go down

Post by I Ray P Dave I Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:19

Because they all chat [Censored]
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next