jimmybobjoe123

TORA Race Number : 184
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW DO I JOIN A RACING TEAM

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 4:24

Unfortunately you will not have success in joining a team for FM4 racing. It is an old game and the future is PCars and potentially, FM6. Your best bet is to look there.

To be fair, entering events and networking is the best way forward. Try and look forward Wink

F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA XenoMorph on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 7:11

Welcome to TORA

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net

CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Solar on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 9:51

there are still teams racing on FM4 Platforms Jimmy, just have 2 find the right people Smile lol

HCR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2163
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunty1981 on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 10:56

Benedict racing are on both formats

http://benedictracing.com

[center]BENEDICT RACING DRIVERS

Hunty1981

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 2281
Registration date : 2012-08-17

http://benedictracing.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:01

Your from the Glen a?
Love that place!!!!

...aka: Cad Daddy!!!

neinshiza.net84.net   neinshiza.the-talk.net

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT TomCat7 on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 15:43

jimmybobjoe123 wrote:I was wondering how to join a team for FM4 racing
PLZ HELP

There are quite a few people still racing Forza 4 that did not fall for the big hype for Forza 5 and shell out the big $$$ for the XBOX One and Forza 5 and then find out that none of the racing wheels would not work.
So there was another big expense of getting a racing wheel.

You need to race in some of the Forza racing series that are still offered on the leagues.

Good luck

EZT TomCat7

TORA Race Number : 711
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Zero Nova 2 on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:20

the best way is to show some talent and apply for some teams

" You cant really expect to race in forza and not be taken out...thats like walking into no mans land and expecting not to be shot" -Nova 2K16
Owner of Nova Sport
Mother ducking driver At Samsung racing 
TORA-  HCR Porsche supercup Season 2 2nd in Private Class 2nd ,  THO VAG Trophy 3rd Teams 3rd , TCC Season 5 Somewhere. Spec cup Third Private class 3rd .
Sub Zero Energy-  4 Times winner of Rally Legends tour 1st 1st 1st 1st , GT Open winner 1st , Spec Series 3 3rd , Flying targa challenge runner up 2nd .
Team Hard Online Racing Series- Season 2 AM VW CUP winner 1st , 2nd BTCC 2nd , 3rd Britcar  3rd

( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)

Sub Zero Nova 2

TORA Race Number : 86
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 17:08

Sub Zero Nova wrote:the best way is to show some talent and apply for some teams

I'll agree to a point. Best way is : get to racing, make friends with those you race against, and they will team up with you.

That is how my team formed, as well as every other team here. People who generally like racing with each other teaming up.

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship

Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Solar on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 17:33

i Originally joined TORA without even thinking of joining another Team after 3 Meetings of TCC S9 and finishing in A Lobby Each Meeting i was offered to Join HCR (Happy Cat Racing) who have won a few Series Since before and after i joined Smile

HCR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond on Sun 8 Mar 2015 - 16:23

Welcome to TORA Smile

HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1949
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone on Thu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:46

Hi mate I have to agree and disagree with everything people have said..showing talent eerrmmm no I don't know how it is for other teams but at benedict Racing we don't judge from how good or bad you are all we ask is you play fair keep it clean as you can and turn up..talent is either natural or worked at but we wont judge you...please use links in my sig to see more on benedict racing..

jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Solar on Thu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:49

jonnotheone wrote:Hi mate I have to agree and disagree with everything people have said..showing talent eerrmmm no I don't know how it is for other teams but at benedict Racing we don't judge from how good or bad you are all we ask is you play fair keep it clean as you can and turn up..talent is either natural or worked at but we wont judge you...please use links in my sig to see more on benedict racing..

i see what you mean Jonno, but i think in my opinion, no Team is gonna turn around to a guy who isnt known No Offense to the guy like, and just go oh yeah join the team Smile, it could effect the team if he doesnt get on well with people and so on, but yeh there is rights and wrongs in both statements it just totally depends on how the Team Runs as a Unit Smile

HCR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone on Thu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:58

HCR Solar wrote:
jonnotheone wrote:Hi mate I have to agree and disagree with everything people have said..showing talent eerrmmm no I don't know how it is for other teams but at benedict Racing we don't judge from how good or bad you are all we ask is you play fair keep it clean as you can and turn up..talent is either natural or worked at but we wont judge you...please use links in my sig to see more on benedict racing..

i see what you mean Jonno, but i think in my opinion, no Team is gonna turn around to a guy who isnt known No Offense to the guy like, and just go oh yeah join the team Smile, it could effect the team if he doesnt get on well with people and so on, but yeh there is rights and wrongs in both statements it just totally depends on how the Team Runs as a Unit Smile
well not to start a Lon long debate lol...i joind BR not knowing anyone never spoke to any of em and now we are all a close nit family lol I could kill some of em some times but I'm glad they took the risk to let me join knowing nothing about me..like I Sai mate I was only speaking on behalf of Benedict Racing.i cant and wont comment on other teams as I don't want to start a debate lol..but yes totaly agree there is rights and wrongs in all comments including mine lol...

jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Solar on Thu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:02

jonnotheone wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:

well not to start a Lon long debate lol...i joind BR not knowing anyone never spoke to any of em and now we are all a close nit family lol I could kill some of em some times but I'm glad they took the risk to let me join knowing nothing about me..like I Sai mate I was only speaking on behalf of Benedict Racing.i cant and wont comment on other teams as I don't want to start a debate lol..but yes totaly agree there is rights and wrongs in all comments including mine lol...

Totally Agree Matey Smile, we let someone in HCR without knowing anything about them and look how they turned out. so i can only speak on Behalf of HCR Smile but ya know exactly what u mean dude lol

HCR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 15:53

welcome
I have place in my team
SpeedHunters Motorsport
look at the link and send my a private message