TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion

+23
Ianmr
HomerRamone
SimF40
AdamWatson99
PROD DTechR
connor7195
LZR Harmonic
xNIGHTMARE84
DDM Driv3
VPR Torque
Amarth
SorrySmithy
RW26 BLAZE
skyshadow5
HCR generaltso
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
PTG Chungus
Ax4x Mikey J
nickyf1
exp1osive sam
SGR Amber
CTM AnonCaliga
Matt
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion

Post by bearboy54 Sun 15 May 2016 - 0:21

Is the COTA race still going ahead tomorrow?

bearboy54

TORA Race Number : 779
Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion

Post by desertrainfrog Sun 15 May 2016 - 10:08

Yeah, same question here.
According to the calendar it is and I did the Raceday Sign In just in case.
But still quite confusing ^^'

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Sun 15 May 2016 - 23:10

Superb series, has to be a second season of this. Personally I had two of my worst races ever, hate that track, but all said I still thoroughly enjoyed tonight's racing. Thanks to lobby hosts and well done to Hamish taking the drivers win.
Great racing tonight everyone, well done guys!
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TSR Eyles Sun 15 May 2016 - 23:13

Second that Absolutely need a second season of this.
Fantastic way to end the series aswell with some seriously good battles.
Congratulations to all winners.
TSR Eyles
TSR Eyles

TORA Race Number : 496
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 16 May 2016 - 11:15

Agreed! Perhaps more cars next season to choose from? Would be fun to see some extra choices!
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 16 May 2016 - 12:59

We'll be looking at a few more brands to join the party that's for sure.
Thanks for the feedback so far I'm glad you've enjoyed it. It's the series that best channels what TORA started as. With us heading closer towards our TENTH year (!) I think this will certainly be back in force.

In the meantime keep an eye for my concept GT Xtreme series which should be making an appearance in the near(ish) future.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 16 May 2016 - 13:09

Now THAT sounds fun!
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Mon 16 May 2016 - 13:15

Good season (bar from the bitching) a bit ruined by xbox connectivity but i never felt so competitive in a car like .

especially the charge on the glen
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 16 May 2016 - 13:49

Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:Good season (bar from the bitching) a bit ruined by xbox connectivity but i never felt so competitive in a car like .

I think that aspect disappeared shortly after round 1 funny enough Wink
I know what you mean about the competitiveness though. I can't think of another time I've been able to fight back from a controller battery dying to lower mid-pack quite so well. It's bee A LOT of fun Smile
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:23

Matt wrote:
Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:Good season (bar from the bitching) a bit ruined by xbox connectivity but i never felt so competitive in a car like .

I think that aspect disappeared shortly after round 1 funny enough Wink
I know what you mean about the competitiveness though. I can't think of another time I've been able to fight back from a controller battery dying to lower mid-pack quite so well. It's bee A LOT of fun Smile

Yeah the racing was quite close and yeah i dont think that somone can get away with a charge from 16th to 7 (before lagging) and like it was fun
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by bearboy54 Mon 16 May 2016 - 20:13

Wouldn't mind doing another season, really enjoyed this one, some really good racing and a car that is a real challenge to drive.

Well done to Hamish on winning the drivers and well done to Virtual Pirtek racing on winning the teams championship Cheers Thanks to everyone that ran the series too.

bearboy54

TORA Race Number : 779
Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Mon 16 May 2016 - 23:42

bearboy54 wrote:Wouldn't mind doing another season, really enjoyed this one, some really good racing and a car that is a real challenge to drive.

Well done to Hamish on winning the drivers and well done to Virtual Pirtek racing on winning the teams championship Cheers Thanks to everyone that ran the series too.

Thanks Bearboy 🍺 You guys kept us on our toes. 👍🏻
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 17 May 2016 - 13:41

As an extra little bonus for winning the final rounds of the series at COTA, Speed Dem0n 64 wins a Hot Wheels DLC code courtesy of TORA and Base Performance.

Well done Smile
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Tue 17 May 2016 - 20:44

I'm not the best with RWD cars so it was certainly a challenge and an education too and running all car assists off has, I hope, made me a better driver.

Thanks to all the staff that ran this series, and to everyone who hosted.

Congratulations to HCR Hamish for winning the drivers Championship and a huge well done to my team-mate bearboy54 for getting 2nd place.
Congratulations to Virtual Pirtek Racing on winning the Teams Championship, and a huge well done to my team-mates for getting little old MVG Racing into 2nd & 3rd places.

Like others have said this was a great competition and it would be good to see it return again soon.

~sky~
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

TORA Race Number : 404
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2013-08-15

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Tue 17 May 2016 - 20:49

Yeah Well done to the MVG Guys great racing as well Cheers Cheers Cheers
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Tue 17 May 2016 - 20:59

Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:Yeah Well done to the MVG Guys great racing as well Cheers Cheers Cheers

Thanks Nova Base Performance Production GT Challenge - General Discussion - Page 5 Confused0067

~sky~
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:20

Thought you guys would like to see the short review that went up for the series over at the BPS website.
Please give them some love on social media too. They've been huge supporters of us so I know they'll appreciate it Smile

http://blog.baseperformance.net/
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Thu 19 May 2016 - 13:35

Just read this! Sums up the season well Smile
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Thu 19 May 2016 - 18:44

Matt wrote:Thought you guys would like to see the short review that went up for the series over at the BPS website.
Please give them some love on social media too. They've been huge supporters of us so I know they'll appreciate it Smile

http://blog.baseperformance.net/

That was a good read, will share it on the MVG twitter acct.

~sky~
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5