TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog

2 posters

Go down

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Empty Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog

Post by Butuz Sat 25 Apr 2009 - 21:52

ARTA Enter TORA GT Championship Season 4.

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri is a joint racing project formed between former F1 team Super Aguri and Autobacs Seven Company.

After a surprisingly successful first season in the TORA GPC, narrowly missing out on the constructors title by just two points, ARTA have decided to fund a European GT team to compete in Season 4 of the TORA GT Championship.

ARTA will transfer Super Aguri GPC drivers to the ARTA GT Project, including Season 1 GPC F1 Champion KING HILL01, and up and coming new driver BUTUZ.

ARTA believes these driver choices will optimise our chances for a successful Debut Season in the TORA GTC, a fact that has now been proven by our recent results at the GTS Test day at Laguna Seca, where KING HILL01 and BUTUZ qualified first and second respectively for the Sprint Race, fishing a pleasing 4th and 6th Respectively after a hard fought race.

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Arta3

The Laguna Seca test day proved that ARTAs capabilities are sound, and that both Honda NSX-R GT race cars are competitive and reliable. Both team drivers are said to be extremely pleased with recent testing results, and we are now confidently focusing all efforts towards Race 1 of the GTC at Mugello.

KING HILL01 commented: “breaking into the GTC will be no easy task, as the series contains some very hardened long term competitors. I am very happy with the performance of my ARTA NSX-R GT thus far, and I believe with the further testing to come we will find that ARTA will have created another championship wining car.”

BUTUZ added: “The Laguna Seca test proved that we are right up there with the best of them in terms of qualifying pace. We have more work to do, especially on our race pace, but I firmly believe there is plenty more to come from the ARTA NSX-R and am looking forward to working closely with ARTA and KING HILL01 throughout the rest of Season 4 in order to realise the true potential of the car.

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Arta4
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Arta5
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Arta6
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Arta7
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Arta8

Butuz

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Empty Re: Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog

Post by Butuz Sat 25 Apr 2009 - 21:55

ARTA announce European sponsorship deal with Sun Microsystems.

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Sun%20microsystems

ARTA Europe is very pleased to announce a two year sponsorship deal with Sun Microsystems for the European GT Project.

Sun Microsystems will provide all IT, communications and analytical hardware and software for ARTAs European project, and will also provide a small full time technical support team to be based in ARTA Europe’s UK Headquarters.

ARTA Europe’s Team Manager KING HILL01 commented “We have been working hard on this sponsorship deal with Sun Microsystems and are very pleased to have come to an excellent business agreement, which will benefit both ARTA and Sun.

ARTA Europe’s IT Manager BUTUZ added: “We at ARTA have been working extremely hard over the last few years to both reduce our carbon footprint, and increase long term sustainability in what is generally acknowledged to be a very environmentally unfriendly industry. Sun Microsystems are a global leader in the IT Hardware and Software market, and I am extremely pleased that we will be able to use Sun’s latest environmentally friendly Server and Storage systems throughout our operation.”

Butuz

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog Empty Re: Autobacs Racing Team Aguri Blog

Post by Richy59 Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 15:00

Nice cars guys
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799