TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

New to TORA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to TORA

Post by Jrbritton88 on Sun 24 Jan 2016 - 0:40

Hi guys,
My name is Jasson and I just joined TORA today. I have been racing forza since forza 1 and am now currently racing on forza 6. I feel that I am a good clean driver that can set some pretty decent times. I am currently also a member of realistic racing. The reason I'm joining TORA is to have more options for series to run in and to meet more like minded clean racers on forza 6. I feel that without groups like Realistic Racing and TORA online racing would be completely ruined. Feel free to add me as a friend on Xbox and if you see me online send me a message and maybe we can race.

Jrbritton88

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to TORA

Post by Jrbritton88 on Sun 24 Jan 2016 - 1:51

I forgot to add that my Xbox live gamer tag is JRBritton88. I also had a quick question. Which series would be a good series for me to join first. I am available Monday through Thursday afternoons into the evening and my time zone is eastern time zone in the U.S. Thanks in advance for any help. I am also interested in joining any teams that have any availability and race around the same times as I do

Jrbritton88

Xbox One Xbox One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola on Sun 24 Jan 2016 - 1:59

Hi Jasson and welcome to TORA! First you'll need a race number. After that you are ready to go racing. You can go as a privateer or join a team who still need some race drivers. You can join the NATCC. There is only 1 round left. http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f543-forum

On Feb. 11 a new serie starts called Amarican Iron also EST. Take a look if you like it Smile

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f543-forum

With greetings from Thijs Visser (henkymetcola) Air Transat Racing Wink
TORA ISCC Season 5 LMP1 #10th overall cheers 

henkymetcola

TORA Race Number : 340
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2013-01-13

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrbritton88 on Sun 24 Jan 2016 - 3:28

Yea I really wanted to run the American iron series pretty bad but the time conflicts with my v8 super car series I'm running with realistic racing. I can run any series that runs on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday though. I have signed up with a driver number it just hasn't been approved yet. #1088. I'm going to have fun trying to fit that on my cars lol

Jrbritton88

Xbox One Xbox One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top