Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by ErebusV8 on Fri 20 May 2016 - 5:54

Let's see those times!!!
So far I have a 30.448 at Homestead (stock, no race brakes or tuning)*
ran laps at Daytona but didn't have a handicap or tuning done


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven
avatar
ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7099
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by JGROVES1996 on Fri 20 May 2016 - 10:09

30.1 at Homestead - 42.5's at Daytona (but without the handicap)



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

OvertakeMotorsport.com / JGROVES1996 on DRIVETRIBE / Logitech Gaming / Dare To Be Different / Time To Change
avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2073
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 42

View user profile http://overtakemotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by ErebusV8 on Fri 20 May 2016 - 12:47

How did you manage that??
either of them...
tuned?


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven
avatar
ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7099
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by JGROVES1996 on Fri 20 May 2016 - 12:52

Yeah both tuned, 29's are possible at Homestead I feel. Daytona is a monster! Smile



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

OvertakeMotorsport.com / JGROVES1996 on DRIVETRIBE / Logitech Gaming / Dare To Be Different / Time To Change
avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2073
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 42

View user profile http://overtakemotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by JGROVES1996 on Fri 20 May 2016 - 13:37

jgroves1996 wrote:Yeah both tuned, 29's are possible at Homestead I feel. Daytona is a monster! Smile

43.937 at Daytona with the Handicap Smile



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

OvertakeMotorsport.com / JGROVES1996 on DRIVETRIBE / Logitech Gaming / Dare To Be Different / Time To Change
avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2073
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 42

View user profile http://overtakemotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Mr COZZA 9 on Sat 21 May 2016 - 9:40

Well for the oval races it has to be stock tune. Sad
avatar
Mr COZZA 9

TORA Race Number : 36
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 75
Location : Warwick, Qld, Australia
Registration date : 2016-04-23
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by ErebusV8 on Sun 22 May 2016 - 3:41

ok, stock tune at Daytona 45.671 with the handicap


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven
avatar
ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7099
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Mr COZZA 9 on Sun 22 May 2016 - 4:30

How about with a draft?
avatar
Mr COZZA 9

TORA Race Number : 36
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 75
Location : Warwick, Qld, Australia
Registration date : 2016-04-23
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Sun 22 May 2016 - 22:45

low 31's to high 30's


Fast in any car
tascar season 5 2nd
Indycar season 3 1st
natcc season 5 Privateer 1st
Indycar season 2 2nd
Indycar season 1 Privateer 3rd
my liveries CLICK HERE> FM6/FH3

Twitter:@MID_LAND_ZETA

avatar
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 487
Location : roanoke virginia
Registration date : 2013-04-11
Reputation : 5

View user profile http://midlandzetaracing.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by BDR Beast on Wed 25 May 2016 - 19:32

My best is about a 30.6 stock tune

BDR Beast

TORA Race Number : 83
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 65
Location : Chandler, Arizona, United States
Registration date : 2016-02-03
Reputation : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by LMR DarthMario on Wed 25 May 2016 - 19:34

I've done a 30.421 at Homestead with the default tune, but I need to find that line again and commit it to memory


Last edited by LMR DarthMario on Wed 25 May 2016 - 22:11; edited 1 time in total




avatar
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8138
Location : Janitorial Closet on the Death Star
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Reputation : 96

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DarthMariosAnimeOutlet/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by HCR Noodle on Wed 25 May 2016 - 20:29

30.9 first 5 laps.



avatar
HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1164
Location : Kong Studios
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 14

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by xebot360 on Thu 26 May 2016 - 17:59

30.2


Last edited by xebot360 on Thu 26 May 2016 - 18:12; edited 1 time in total

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile http://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Thu 26 May 2016 - 18:01

30.7s at homestead for me. Haven't done many laps yet, as there's quite a few other races before this.


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
avatar
Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11758
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 202

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Joito04 on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 5:10

2:07.648 ROAD AMERICA




LMR Veteran  Twisted Evil
Winner of TASCAR Race at Le Mans  1st
GT Driver  Poop
2nd in GT of the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans  bounce
Winner of 12 Hours Of SilverStone in GT3  1st  afro
13th Overall Team in 2013 TORA Sebring 12 Hours  king
8th In class(GTE) in 2014 TORA Sebring 12 Hours  Cool
1st Overall Team Hockenheimring 500k  1st
Pole Winner For USGT @ Mazda Laguna Seca and Race 1 Winner
Don't be that guy who try's to win the race at turn 1
avatar
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 822
Location : Some house in Puerto Rico on an island
Registration date : 2013-03-03
Reputation : 3

View user profile http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Fazed Intro on Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 17:44

42.258 without handicap

44.139 with handicap

Is tuning banned for Daytona or can I go wild?
avatar
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 477
Location : huddersfield, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-04
Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:47

Fazed Intro wrote:42.258 without handicap

44.139 with handicap

Is tuning banned for Daytona or can I go wild?

No tuning.

I'm going to be slow at Daytona, as I cba to test w/handicap so soon after a couple weeks in the BMW for LeMans. I figure the track is easy enough to figure out w/o a lap of practice, so I will go that route.


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
avatar
Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11758
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 202

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Fazed Intro on Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 0:41

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
Fazed Intro wrote:42.258 without handicap

44.139 with handicap

Is tuning banned for Daytona or can I go wild?

No tuning.

I'm going to be slow at Daytona, as I cba to test w/handicap so soon after a couple weeks in the BMW for LeMans. I figure the track is easy enough to figure out w/o a lap of practice, so I will go that route.

Hopefully I can get near my times with the handicap then, all I've done tune wise is removed downforce and upped the diff... Should t be too hard to find the time back
avatar
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 477
Location : huddersfield, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-04
Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Sidewayz06Stang on Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 0:53

Fazed Intro wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:
Fazed Intro wrote:42.258 without handicap

44.139 with handicap

Is tuning banned for Daytona or can I go wild?

No tuning.

I'm going to be slow at Daytona, as I cba to test w/handicap so soon after a couple weeks in the BMW for LeMans. I figure the track is easy enough to figure out w/o a lap of practice, so I will go that route.

Hopefully I can get near my times with the handicap then, all I've done tune wise is removed downforce and upped the diff... Should t be too hard to find the time back

What track??
avatar
Sidewayz06Stang

TORA Race Number : 678
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-02-19
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Fazed Intro on Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 12:34

Sidewayz06Stang wrote:
Fazed Intro wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:
Fazed Intro wrote:42.258 without handicap

44.139 with handicap

Is tuning banned for Daytona or can I go wild?

No tuning.

I'm going to be slow at Daytona, as I cba to test w/handicap so soon after a couple weeks in the BMW for LeMans. I figure the track is easy enough to figure out w/o a lap of practice, so I will go that route.



Hopefully I can get near my times with the handicap then, all I've done tune wise is removed downforce and upped the diff... Should t be too hard to find the time back

What track??

Daytona Smile
avatar
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 477
Location : huddersfield, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-04
Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Sidewayz06Stang on Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 0:28

What's this handicap I keep seeing? I know there's no tuning so wth is a handicap
avatar
Sidewayz06Stang

TORA Race Number : 678
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-02-19
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by LMR DarthMario on Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 0:43

in-lobby power handicap.




avatar
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8138
Location : Janitorial Closet on the Death Star
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Reputation : 96

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DarthMariosAnimeOutlet/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Sidewayz06Stang on Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 0:54

Ohhhhh ok gotcha
avatar
Sidewayz06Stang

TORA Race Number : 678
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-02-19
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by LMP Phantom on Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 22:42

45.7s for Daytona Tri-Oval with handicap


Sleep is for the weak... Games for the awesome

avatar
LMP Phantom

TORA Race Number : 91
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 382
Location : London
Registration date : 2013-05-27
Reputation : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Sidewayz06Stang on Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 23:31

2:06.2 at Road America
avatar
Sidewayz06Stang

TORA Race Number : 678
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-02-19
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - Lap Times

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum