Donations
Donations options

TORA IndyCar Series General Discussion Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORA IndyCar Series General Discussion Thread

Post by Radiation Louis on Wed 25 May 2016 - 22:54

Speeeeeeeak!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4738
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA IndyCar Series General Discussion Thread

Post by andiosterfeld on Thu 26 May 2016 - 7:35

How to start this? Well...

I really would like to race this Indycar League but i need more Information. When do the races take place, i mean which time of day in which time zone. Cause i wont race at 4am MET/MEST.

Second problem, i can't tune. For sure i know some basics but i'm far away from making competitive tunings. That's why i would like to join a team. Is there maybe someone looking for an additional team member?

andiosterfeld

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2015-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N on Thu 26 May 2016 - 8:27

If your in the timezone MET then it's 20:00 if it's MEST then it's 21:00

With joining a team I can't help you with that and hopefully someone will read this and help you

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6808
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Noodle on Thu 26 May 2016 - 8:37

Andiosterfeld, we could perhaps do with an extra team mate if you want! Montessa Mike and I are racing in the ABC Honda with a Mazda SkyActive livery, and could use an extra person on the team for this series Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- 17 Wins [ABRC] - 13 Pole Postions [ABRC][PGT][TEC] - 1 Lap Record [Daytona TEC] -
- Happy Cat Racing -

HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 924
Location : NizzyBantz HQ, Reading, Berkshire, South East England
Registration date : 2014-10-25

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabbzi on Fri 27 May 2016 - 7:43

Are we able to drop gearing? Seeing really fast times with 4 gear setups...

Zabbzi

TORA Race Number : 637
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Noodle on Fri 27 May 2016 - 7:49

You can tune, so whatever you want to do with car setup-wise, do it.

- 17 Wins [ABRC] - 13 Pole Postions [ABRC][PGT][TEC] - 1 Lap Record [Daytona TEC] -
- Happy Cat Racing -

HCR Noodle

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 on Sat 28 May 2016 - 4:44

Anyone else getting tremendous tire wear at spa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2nd in GT of the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Winner of 12 Hours Of SilverStone in GT3  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
13th Overall Team in 2013 TORA Sebring 12 Hours  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
8th In class(GTE) in 2014 TORA Sebring 12 Hours  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1st Overall Team Hockenheimring 500k  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pole Winner For USGT @ Mazda Laguna Seca and Race 1 Winner
Don't be that guy who try's to win the race at turn 1

Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Define x Dream on Sat 28 May 2016 - 8:09

Due to the long corners the tire wear is going to be brutal on spa so be ready for it to drop pff around lap 8 or 10 dor me atleast.

Define x Dream

TORA Race Number : 998
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maynard093 on Sat 28 May 2016 - 13:06

any teams looking for another driver?

Maynard093

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 22:19

If any of you feel you were wronged at any point of the race please fill out an SI. and the stewards will take a look. this is your sytem of checks and balances andi thank you all again for coming out tonight. great racing all through the field hope you all enjoyed it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by WeltySolution32 on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 13:27

Sorry I didn't make Round 1, I was away when it happened

WeltySolution32

TORA Race Number : 504
Xbox One Wii

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Driv3 on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 19:54

Don't worry about it Smile there's plenty of races still to be run and I believe you get a drop round anyway

Life is a game made for everyone, and love is the prize.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Griptek Performance Co-Leader
Circuit Racer
Driv3 clean. Driv3 fast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TCR LeMons @ LeMans Overweight
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Privateer Ford Fiesta Spec Cup

Mr Driv3

TORA Race Number : 343
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2014-06-17

http://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by galeforce97 on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:43

I just want to check. I didn't have a proper livery made for round 1 is it ok to change it?

galeforce97

TORA Race Number : 197
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 21:02

going two wheels on eau rouge not so fun lol Sad

Fast In Any Car
Indycar season 3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natcc season 5 Privateer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indycar season 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indycar season 1 Privateer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CLICK HERE to see my fm6 designs

MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2013-04-11

http://midlandzetaracing.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Noodle on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 21:35

Not so fun when you're in the duel behind it either...

- Happy Cat Racing -

HCR Noodle

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 21:54

galeforce97 wrote:I just want to check. I didn't have a proper livery made for round 1 is it ok to change it?

Perfectly fine to change it and all liveries are welcome as long as there is no tobacco advertising or nudity or anything offensive on the cars.

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Driv3 on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 0:28

MID LAND ZETA wrote:going two wheels on eau rouge not so fun lol Sad

Yeah I saw the clip, which funnily enough also shows you using excess amounts of runoff in turn 1...

Life is a game made for everyone, and love is the prize.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Griptek Performance Co-Leader
Circuit Racer
Driv3 clean. Driv3 fast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TCR LeMons @ LeMans Overweight
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Privateer Ford Fiesta Spec Cup

Mr Driv3

TORA Race Number : 343
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 962

http://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR RABIDUS on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:37

I didn't make round 1 due to life issues but my teammates were upset with the race since it was setup as 1 lobby which caused poor communication between parties for safety cars and excetera needs to be ran in 2 lobbies like the other series if you need help or info I'm sure flying Mikey J or bigben can help you otherwise I don't know what else to suggest thank you for reading and I hope to have this issue resolved

Keep it clean and fun

CBR RABIDUS

TORA Race Number : 156
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Noodle on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 13:42

Mr Driv3 wrote:
MID LAND ZETA wrote:going two wheels on eau rouge not so fun lol Sad

Yeah I saw the clip, which funnily enough also shows you using excess amounts of runoff in turn 1...

In pre-race lobby Louis and co. stated there would be no track limits for T1 for the first lap. I did too, I ran out wide as the crashes started, as 2nd place spun out at T1.

- Happy Cat Racing -

HCR Noodle

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by tRavis3672 on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 17:21

After the first corner crash I found my self in 5th for the restart. Boy did I have no business being in that position! Hope I didn't ruin anyone's race, I tried to hold my line as best as possible while all the fast guys got back around me.

I also think it was a good call to ignore track limits on lap one turn one, the mess that was there would have been much worse. That said, I think communication issues were the biggest thing that made it tough to get a race started. The option of limiting the race to 16 people needs to be seriously considered. It would have split the race into two eleven car lobbies, and I for one would have been okay with that. I have no illusions that my 14th starting spot is going to turn into a overall race win when I'm five seconds plus off the pace in qualifying.

I think everyone I've met that's with TORA does a great job running the races, and the Indycar race was no exception. Over all it was a fun race, and it's going to be a fun series.

tRavis3672

TORA Race Number : 172
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR RABIDUS on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 18:38

If anyone is looking for a team instead of running alone I have a spot open we are running Honda's just msg me on Xbox with your TORA # so I can set your livery and which Honda your wishing to drive thanks

Keep it clean and fun

CBR RABIDUS

TORA Race Number : 156
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CAR Harmonic on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 21:00

The rules state that track limits can be exceeded to avoid incidents, so an announcement shouldn't have been necessary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TCR 4 Hours of LeMons

CAR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 22:44

I hope that we don't have any more turn 1 pile ups. I know if I was anywhere other than P1 I'd have been screwed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 126
Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 3:48

RABIDUS RAGE wrote:I didn't make round 1 due to life issues but my teammates were upset with the race since it was setup as 1 lobby which caused poor communication between parties for safety cars and excetera needs to be ran in 2 lobbies like the other series if you need help or info I'm sure flying Mikey J or bigben can help you otherwise I don't know what else to suggest thank you for reading and I hope to have this issue resolved

Well ahead of you, this was decided about 3 mins after the race was completed

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid on Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 2:51

Not often at the back so it was a shock to to see the melee and chaos that occurs back there lol. Not fun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2012-2013 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans overall
12 Indycar Wins

LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next