TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return!

Go down

WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return! Empty WIX Racing TORA Touring Cars return!

TORA is proud to reveal the popular Touring Car Championship (TCC) is returning for a Summer series commencing on June 28th exclusively to Forza Motorsport 6.
The Winter Series saw over 100 drivers take to the track in some of the most competitive touring car racing  to date. It is hoped to see that number jump significantly this time round as TORA adopts a similar winning formula for this exciting second encounter.

TORA is also honoured to continue its partnership with WIX Racing for a second season following a successful campaign at the close of 2015. This will see the same fantastic support on social media and through TORA’s leading radio show on radiolemans.com.

TORA President Matt Hunter said:
“I’m overjoyed to be continuing our work alongside WIX Racing. Adam (Morgan) is having a stellar year in the BTCC so far and I hope that this will encourage more people to come and get involved with us. Having WIX Racing onboard adds a real level of additional credibility to our work and it’s pleasing that they are also seeing fantastic interaction with the community as a result of the championship”.

Adam Morgan:
“Having the WIX Racing Mercedes A Class in Forza Motorsport is fantastic, the attention to detail is great and it’s a lot of fun. To have your own car in an Xbox game is mega! I think that’s something everyone wants to have as a kid. I really hope everyone enjoys the WIX Racing Touring Car Championship.”
TORA is also proud to announce its media partner for the WIX Racing Touring Car Championship 2016 is leading motorsport site Touring Car Times.
The media site’s logo will appear on all cars competing in the 2016 championship and members can expect race reports and images to appear on the site following each exciting round available at: http://www.touringcartimes.com/

4S9A8026 [47081]
Image: Paul Kelly Photography)

The six round calendar kicks off at Brands Hatch on Tuesday June 28th

For more information visit:
www.theonlineracingassociation.com
@TheReal_TORA
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05