TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

CJ Wilson Cayman Cup Round 5: Long Beach

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CJ Wilson Cayman Cup Round 5: Long Beach

Post by Select Veepz on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 14:18

I apologise for it getting a bit heated last night. Just wasn't too happy with qualifying on pole and then not being able to race due to a problem with Forza. It didn't help knowing that I disconnected around Sebring so this was a great opportunity to get some good points, but instead now my championship is basically over.. Also the fact everyone in lobby A was willing to postpone and then this would of all been sorted...

Oh well, the show must go on.

Select Veepz

TORA Race Number : 768
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 15:13

Why postpone for another time, when at anytime Xbox can have issues. Just run the races as scheduled, if your in, you're lucky, if you're out, then you're un-lucky. Not much anyone can do about any of these xbox issues. Even if you're in and racing, you can drop out at anytime. But if you schedule a race series, and there are drivers in and ready to race, then by all means go for it.
Sounds in-flexible, but what else can be done.

Shneeb108

TORA Race Number : 808
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CBR RABIDUS on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 15:29

Forza is still having issues as of 2 hrs ago and it's not just effecting Forza 6 it's all Forza titles including the hub and digital and disc versions and Travis are you sure you got all your nuts and bolts screwed on tight? Long Beach is your fav? We didn't get started in d lobby until lap 10 just for turn 1 lol

Keep it clean and fun

CBR RABIDUS

TORA Race Number : 156
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreu2env on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:16

Its one of my fav tracks too lol I'm a fan of the precision turns, kind of like bathurst minus the elevation changes

Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tRavis3672 on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:27

RABIDUS RAGE wrote:Forza is still having issues as of 2 hrs ago and it's not just effecting Forza 6 it's all Forza titles including the hub and digital and disc versions and Travis are you sure you got all your nuts and bolts screwed on tight? Long Beach is your fav? We didn't get started in d lobby until lap 10 just for turn 1 lol

Haha, I love that you have to be precise around street courses, that there is less room for error. I prefer tight courses to the open modern F1 circuits that you feel like your driving around in a farm field all day and a mistake only costs you a few tenths as you drive 6 miles wide and rejoin without any serious penalty.

Also happens to be the fact I was consistently running mid 1:27's in testing, I was fairly confident that this would be my best qualifying effort for the whole season. I was gutted when my game wouldn't launch.

tRavis3672

TORA Race Number : 172
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by abstractmonkey on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 19:18

I would just consider the technical issues to be simulated mechanical problems that can occur anytime in real racing. They do suck, but it's all part of the sport, right? Also, can anything be done to get us racing a little closer to the schedule? This was only my second race in the series (any series really) and both times we started really late.

abstractmonkey

TORA Race Number : 325
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-09-08

http://abstractmonkey@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2