TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Season 4 Suggestion Box

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 4 Suggestion Box

Post by LMR Hybrid on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 17:26

can we use the real indycar point system.

Position 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Races 50 40 35 32 30 28 26 24 22 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2012-2013 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans overall
12 Indycar Wins

LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 17:33

I can 2nd that motion! Anyone else agree with this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 17:41

That sounds good.

And maybe introduce a tail or a scale if we have more than 33 entries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 126
Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 17:59

Well if it goes down to 5 all the way through then i think we can do that. Perhaps introduce bonus points for lobby wins to benefit those individuals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 18:03

Like 3 points for lobby win 2 for 2nd 1 for 3rd... Regardless of lobby

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 18:11

I'm down for real IndyCar points.

Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 909
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 18:59

Long Beach
spa
homestead speedway
Mazda raceway
Dayton oval (day)
Indy gp
road America
bugatti
cota
catalunya gp
Watkins Glen
indy 500
sonoma indy

Fast In Any Car
Indycar season 3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natcc season 5 Privateer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indycar season 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indycar season 1 Privateer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CLICK HERE to see my fm6 designs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2013-04-11

http://midlandzetaracing.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 19:39

ban wheel users on ovals lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2012-2013 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans overall
12 Indycar Wins

LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 21:03

LMR Hybrid wrote:ban wheel users on ovals lol!

That IS funny! I completely agree.... but on a serious note we can't do that... #thestrugleisreal

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 21:13

Ok you all seem to be posting dream schedules so here's what we are actually looking at. There are no dates set but please keep in mind the season will be long both in races and in calendar days. (January-September) We're also looking at 1 oval per quarter of the season so we have a nice blend.

1) Long Beach- 100 Miles
2) Sebring- 100 Miles
3) Monza without first chicane- 100 Miles
4) Homestead Oval 1- 150 Miles (Got to test race format to see if it'll work)
5) Indy GP (Next race will confirm which layout)- 100 Miles
6) Indy Oval- 150 Miles
7) YAS Marina Night- 100 Miles
Cool Daytona Road Course Night- 100 Miles
9) Homestead Oval 2- 150 Miles
10) Road America- 100 Miles
11) VIR (This track needs to be tested to confirm, may be too much like Road Atlanta)- 100 Miles
12) Catalunya- 100 Miles
13) Spa- 100 Miles
14) Daytona Oval Day/Night- 150 Miles
15) Laguna Seca- 100 Miles
16) Watkins Glen- 100 Miles
17) Sonoma Indy- 100 Miles

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 23:32

Where going to indy oval twice

Fast In Any Car
natcc season 5 Privateer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indycar season 1 Privateer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MID LAND ZETA

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 23:39

ban controller users on circuits lol!

Fast In Any Car

MID LAND ZETA

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 0:09

Radiation Louis wrote:Ok you all seem to be posting dream schedules so here's what we are actually looking at. There are no dates set but please keep in mind the season will be long both in races and in calendar days. (January-September) We're also looking at 1 oval per quarter of the season so we have a nice blend.

1) Long Beach- 100 Miles
2) Sebring- 100 Miles
6) Indy Oval- 150 Miles
11) VIR (This track needs to be tested to confirm, may be too much like Road Atlanta)- 100 Miles
12) Catalunya- 100 Miles
13) Spa- 100 Miles

I'm not sure this is the right way to go about things. We've already had experience with VEC being an exceptionally long season, and while the quality of racing is good, the team and driver retention has been less than stellar, to put it mildly. My fear is that there will be 2 people racing by the end of the season because everyone else will be so burnt out. Take it from me personally, I've already burnt out on VEC, and I approach it more with dread than excitement nowadays.

With this season of Indycar specifically, for instance, at Hockenheim there were comfortably 2 lobbies, but now there's only about 15 drivers left. My suggestion would be to maybe make that schedule into 2 or more seasons instead of one, in order to try to keep driver and team retention up.

F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 0:10

MID LAND ZETA wrote:

Ban Mid Land drivers from all tracks lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Xyloto on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 0:11

HCR Motorhead wrote:
MID LAND ZETA wrote:

I second this lol! lol!

F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 1:09

F4H Xyloto wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:
MID LAND ZETA wrote:

I second this lol! lol!
That's the whole field lol!

Fast In Any Car

MID LAND ZETA

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 2:28

MID LAND ZETA wrote:
F4H Xyloto wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:
MID LAND ZETA wrote:

I second this lol! lol!
That's the whole field lol!

I 3rd it.... and I organize the series... so now it's all of TORA lol!

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 2:33

F4H Xyloto wrote:
Radiation Louis wrote:Ok you all seem to be posting dream schedules so here's what we are actually looking at. There are no dates set but please keep in mind the season will be long both in races and in calendar days. (January-September) We're also looking at 1 oval per quarter of the season so we have a nice blend.

1) Long Beach- 100 Miles
2) Sebring- 100 Miles
6) Indy Oval- 150 Miles
12) Catalunya- 100 Miles
13) Spa- 100 Miles

I'm not sure this is the right way to go about things. We've already had experience with VEC being an exceptionally long season, and while the quality of racing is good, the team and driver retention has been less than stellar, to put it mildly. My fear is that there will be 2 people racing by the end of the season because everyone else will be so burnt out. Take it from me personally, I've already burnt out on VEC, and I approach it more with dread than excitement nowadays.

With this season of Indycar specifically, for instance, at Hockenheim there were comfortably 2 lobbies, but now there's only about 15 drivers left. My suggestion would be to maybe make that schedule into 2 or more seasons instead of one, in order to try to keep driver and team retention up.

From what I understand is that class has started for a number of our competitors thus the reason for the drop off. but I very well could be wrong. There are some details I cannot mention that is going on as a whole with TORA that is making me look strongly towards the 10 month calendar.

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 5:24

I'm all for the longer schedule. More ovals, Laguna and Long Beach, looks good to me.

Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 909
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 6:17

A longer schedule with maybe another dropped round or two would be fine I think. Also, that schedule looks mint. I tried a run at La Sarthe, and it's a hoot in the IndyCars, but the stupid sticky kerb after the Porsche curves just ruins it. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Griptek Performance Leader/Manager
Circuit Racer, Tuner & Painter
Drive clean. Drive fast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 8:08

Obviously there's still a lot to be sorted out, there are preliminary reasons why we're looking at the format we are, due to the way 2017 is shaping up. These series need a lot of planning and scheduling, it's not just down to organisers throwing it out there. And of course we want the best series possible.

The biggest joy of IndyCar is there's no BoP needed. Just figuring which tracks are most appropriate and suitable.

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by ErebusV8 on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 12:35

That Calendar though!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7037
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vice255 on Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 17:08

And we're talking about the South circuit for Yas Marina that was talked about previously?

Vice255

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2015-12-23

http://v2racingtechnologies.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis on Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 17:51

No the fu gp circuit that was ran a few weeks ago

Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by connor7195 on Mon 26 Sep 2016 - 15:24

What about the Brands Indy Circuit? Might only be short but it creates a challenge and promotes close racing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Visit my photography page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top