Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Gallery
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA Shirtwpd1a7d6db_05_06RLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Reply to topic

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by DJllama22 on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 7:21

If I have 5 drivers registered, and one may or may not be able to race do I have to have all drivers do a stint?

DJllama22

TORA Race Number : 44
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 101
Location : South Australia, Australia
Registration date : 2012-09-15
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H Nightmare on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 11:00

Which stint are going to be the wet stints? Cant seem to find any info.
Are we going with whats in the weather vote of DDWWDD?

F4H Nightmare

TORA Race Number : 357
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-06-12
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by HCR Noodle on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 12:37

Yes.





- 17 Wins [ABRC] - 13 Pole Postions [ABRC][PGT][TEC] - 1 Lap Record [Daytona TEC] -
- Happy Cat Racing -

HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 927
Location : NizzyBantz HQ, Reading, Berkshire, South East England
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 12

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by HCR Mystic on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 14:12

Shame there's not more teams signed up. If the current signups are split between 2 lobbies I don't think there will be much action.

HCR Mystic

TORA Race Number : 247
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2012-11-19
Reputation : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H ForceOne on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 17:32

Hopefully we do one big lobby using Gamechat or having GT drivers in one party and TCC in another.

F4H ForceOne

TORA Race Number : 248
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2016-06-11
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by ErebusV8 on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 23:27

F4H ForceOne wrote:Hopefully we do one big lobby using Gamechat or having GT drivers in one party and TCC in another.
that definitely will not happy..
splitting GT and TC into two different lobbies, not a chance Razz


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7037
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H ForceOne on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 0:13

ErebusV8 wrote:
F4H ForceOne wrote:Hopefully we do one big lobby using Gamechat or having GT drivers in one party and TCC in another.
that definitely will not happy..
splitting GT and TC into two different lobbies, not a chance Razz
not lobbies, party's

IMO two lobbies of 10 would be very boring.

F4H ForceOne

TORA Race Number : 248
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2016-06-11
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by ErebusV8 on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 1:16

OOOHH I completely missed the 'party' in that sentence...
my bad


Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.




http://maranellomotorsport.com.au/

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven

ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7037
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2011-12-02
Reputation : 105

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by Sub Zero Nova 2 on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 9:47

Ugh its genreally boring Merc is getting quicker but the field is so spread it will just be a repeat of the trucks, One person makes a gap and keeps it all race Yawn


" You cant really expect to race in forza and not be taken out...thats like walking into no mans land and expecting not to be shot" -Nova 2K16
Owner of Nova Sport
Mother ducking driver At Samsung racing 
TORA-  HCR Porsche supercup Season 2 2nd in Private Class 2nd ,  THO VAG Trophy 3rd Teams 3rd , TCC Season 5 Somewhere. Spec cup Third Private class 3rd .
Sub Zero Energy-  4 Times winner of Rally Legends tour 1st 1st 1st 1st , GT Open winner 1st , Spec Series 3 3rd , Flying targa challenge runner up 2nd .
Team Hard Online Racing Series- Season 2 AM VW CUP winner 1st , 2nd BTCC 2nd , 3rd Britcar  3rd


( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)

Sub Zero Nova 2

TORA Race Number : 86
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1082
Location : UK, Kent
Registration date : 2014-06-16
Reputation : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by HCR Noodle on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 10:18

That all depends really. But as a general rule a field will spread out during a race, that's what pace difference does.





- 17 Wins [ABRC] - 13 Pole Postions [ABRC][PGT][TEC] - 1 Lap Record [Daytona TEC] -
- Happy Cat Racing -

HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 927
Location : NizzyBantz HQ, Reading, Berkshire, South East England
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 12

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by XRS CARLOS on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 14:55

I have a question about the starting grid on stints 2-6. What's the rule to determine the start position of each driver? The Qualify sessions times that we are going to do today and tomorrow or there will be a qualify session before each stint?

Sorry but after reading the Regulations thread i'm not sure about it. My english it's not good enough and maybe i'm loosing something.

XRS CARLOS

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by DJllama22 on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:29

XRS CARLOS wrote:I have a question about the starting grid on stints 2-6. What's the rule to determine the start position of each driver? The Qualify sessions times that we are going to do today and tomorrow or there will be a qualify session before each stint?

Sorry but after reading the Regulations thread i'm not sure about it. My english it's not good enough and maybe i'm loosing something.
Its based on how far you have travelled in total

DJllama22

TORA Race Number : 44
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 101
Location : South Australia, Australia
Registration date : 2012-09-15
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by XRS CARLOS on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:32

DJllama22 wrote:
XRS CARLOS wrote:I have a question about the starting grid on stints 2-6. What's the rule to determine the start position of each driver? The Qualify sessions times that we are going to do today and tomorrow or there will be a qualify session before each stint?

Sorry but after reading the Regulations thread i'm not sure about it. My english it's not good enough and maybe i'm loosing something.
Its based on how far you have travelled in total

So, our Driver 2 starting position in stint 2 will be the same that the Driver 1 finished on the first stint?

That's the point i'm not understanding:


"The grid for each stint will be taken by the order in which you qualified in as we cannot always get the data quick enough to continue in your current positions"

XRS CARLOS

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by DJllama22 on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:37

XRS CARLOS wrote:
DJllama22 wrote:
XRS CARLOS wrote:I have a question about the starting grid on stints 2-6. What's the rule to determine the start position of each driver? The Qualify sessions times that we are going to do today and tomorrow or there will be a qualify session before each stint?

Sorry but after reading the Regulations thread i'm not sure about it. My english it's not good enough and maybe i'm loosing something.
Its based on how far you have travelled in total

So, our Driver 2 starting position in stint 2 will be the same that the Driver 1 finished on the first stint?
Yeah, wherever the stint one driver finishes in stint 1 will be where driver 2 starts for stint 2. After that its based on distance travelled
That said in the bold quote is says that all stint starting positions are based on qualifing position. It can depend on how organised the hosts and stuff are

DJllama22

TORA Race Number : 44
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 101
Location : South Australia, Australia
Registration date : 2012-09-15
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by XRS CARLOS on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:43

So driver 2 will start the race at the same point where driver 1 stopped on stint 1. Isn't it?

Sorry about that guys but i don't want to screw up the race lol!

XRS CARLOS

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by HCR Mystic on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:43

The rules say qualifying order for each stint.

It has been done in the past to start where the previous driver finished, but unless people are quick with taking all data and putting it into the sheet, we'll end up with delays. Gives more importance to a decent qualifying position.

HCR Mystic

TORA Race Number : 247
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2012-11-19
Reputation : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by HCR Mystic on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:47

XRS CARLOS wrote:So driver 2 will start the race at the same point where driver 1 stopped on stint 1. Isn't it?

Sorry about that guys but i don't want to screw up the race lol!

Grid positions are usually read out to everyone in the lobby before the race, so you'll be ok. You just need to ask if you are unclear and someone will be able to help you.

HCR Mystic

TORA Race Number : 247
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2012-11-19
Reputation : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by XRS CARLOS on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:50

HCR Mystic wrote:The rules say qualifying order for each stint.

It has been done in the past to start where the previous driver finished, but unless people are quick with taking all data and putting it into the sheet, we'll end up with delays. Gives more importance to a decent qualifying position.

That's what i was thinking. Then this qualify time for driver 2 where is it taken? From the Qualy sessions of today and tomorow or there will be a previous qualify session before each stint?

I'm asking because not all of my team mates speak english, so we need to have it clear. Even gamechat can fail so...

XRS CARLOS

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H Carrera on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:54

The fastest qualifying time from your team will be used, not the individual drivers.
For example driver x does a 2.01.222 and driver y does a 2.01.111 then the position of the car you will be driving is determined by driver y's time

F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 841
Location : Oxford, UK
Registration date : 2011-01-11
Reputation : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H Xyloto on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 15:58

F4H Carrera wrote:The fastest qualifying time from your team will be used, not the individual drivers.
For example driver x does a 2.01.222 and driver y does a 2.01.111 then the position of the car you will be driving is determined by driver y's time

Isn't it an average out of the two fastest times from your team that sets the starting order? Very Happy glad to get this hammered out BEFORE the race and not DURING lol!

F4H Xyloto

TORA Race Number : 552
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 457
Location : Mississippi, USA
Registration date : 2014-01-28
Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by AdamWatson99 on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 16:47

It's done on a Average time basis

Say 2 drivers qualified  ( x & y). Then the two times of x & you will be added together to get an average time
But 3 drivers qualified (a, b & c). But b is slower then a & c then a & c times are added for the average.




TORA A Lobby Wins 1st : 9
#99 Allied Forces Racing Driver : http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
TORA Winter British GT4 Drivers and Independent Champion 1st

AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1046
Location : Manchester (25 miles from Oulton Park Curcit)
Registration date : 2012-07-11
Reputation : 6

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by Freheliaz on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 18:37

Do you people read the rules? It's all stated clearly in there.



http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/forum

Achievements
2nd Teams TCR TCC 2015
3rd TCR Firecracker '15 Le Mons Underpowered
4th TCR Suzuka 1000km
6th TCR GRX and 5th in Teams

Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 626
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2014-03-06
Reputation : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H Hakkinen on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 18:38

Freheliaz wrote:Do you people read the rules? It's all stated clearly in there.

My thoughts exactly! Come on Ash, get your [Censored] together! haha




F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1069
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2012-06-19
Reputation : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by F4H Diablo on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 18:48

Ash, what a rookie Razz

I still think grid order for stints 2-whatever is a crock of Poop but it is what it is, and I understand why the rule is in place.

Saturday should be a fun time, I love racing touring cars when I get the chance.






2012 VLN- SP2, F4H Chowderheads: 2nd
2012 N8- SP3, F4H Datsun: 2nd

F4H Diablo

TORA Race Number : 729
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1200
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2011-01-22
Reputation : 34

http://www.f4hmotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by XRS CARLOS on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 19:41

Freheliaz wrote:Do you people read the rules? It's all stated clearly in there.

I have quoted the point that I don't understand. It's not clear. I still don't know what position may I start on the second race if my team mate has finished 5th (for example) on first stint.

The rule says this: "The grid for each stint will be taken by the order in which you qualified in as we cannot always get the data quick enough to continue in your current positions."


My question is simple. It means that my time on Q1 tonight will be the time taken to order the grid on stints 2-3-4-5 and6 ? There will be a qualify session before each stint? Or simply, I will start on the position that my team mate finishes the previous race?


XRS CARLOS

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-16
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TEC Silverstone 12H: General Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum