TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

+88
V12 JoSe FoRZa
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
Jack Coffey
THR Flipmode
isyoube
DOR ForlornBear
Dr BecKx
shuyindvk
HCR ChicaiN
skwiggly z
FIA Jose Team
El Pappa6390
LZR ForceOne
SGR RennBear
GriffusMaximus
SFM Cowmaster
henkymetcola
SFM Darkzer
HCR Carlson
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
LSEM BIGMAN
XRS RoberAstur
SVR Carried
Capirossi22
MrCorrosive10
Veloce Virus
SVR NO MERCY
xVampirAx
HCCR Rabidus
mrstepanov
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
DKBoostin
HCR generaltso
SFM SKYACTIV
Dragonsyoung
Jan Filip S
some evil dude
PTG Baby Cow
Nick Totten
ATP Rage
Bruins5729
DOR keithn222
Blacky Mojo
VPR Torque
IlBased
PRT RaCeR
LMP Grizz
GTDon2
Foreu2env
Zabbzi
Joito04
TPR Zermatt
Diablo 29x
BigBen13x
echovelocity
Gixer916er
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RBR Venom
ShrinkingSteven
Windcharger8199
Richy59
WELL DONE BAKU
LZR Harmonic
Amarth
SGR Amber
Vice255
AdamWatson99
MID LAND ZETA
MaynardMK4
PROD DTechR
Miiraki
DDM Driv3
xebot360
LMP Riptide
STR stug77
THR WildWin7
theboomeranga
Matt
ESV Moshys
Freheliaz
GTR Widowed
EagleEye
Radiation Louis
92 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by DOR keithn222 Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 1:24

hi there everyone. me and my team mate are looking for someone to make a livery for us? cheers

DOR keithn222

TORA Race Number : 401
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by LZR Harmonic Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 2:00

Foreu2env wrote:If it was coming to FH3 we'd know as of earlier this week.. haha... so my guess is its likely FM7....

and who wants to take bets on what the FM7 cover car might be? ....

It's coming to FH3. Absolutely nothing about it for FM6.

Leave it to Turn 10 to make yet another mistake.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 3:36

Blacky Mojo wrote:Is there some further info on track limits in Daytona? Especially because of Bus Stop pig

white/yellow lines wouldn't be a problem for me but I think there are going to be many penaltys in the race.

We are going to go with Forza clean = allowed. This is going to take away most of the issues with the Bus Stop, because breaking the rules means you're in the grass entirely.

This is what was allowed last year, so we are going to retain it for consistency.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Sat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:02

keithn222 wrote:hi there everyone. me and my team mate are looking for someone to make a livery for us? cheers

I may be able to help check out my other liveries on xbl pm me if you haven't already sorted one

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 16:28

About the build for the Lamborghini I can't get it on PI 846 with the stock driveline, it stops at PI 845. If I put the race driveline on it goes to PI 846.

For Daytona specific: with and without the race driveline it is at PI 839. There is no weight in the build so I can't check which option I have to use.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 17:30

Race driveline for both.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruins5729 Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 12:06

I'm new here and just want to verify a couple things for the sprint side of this we have to use 2 drivers and can pick between which classes? P PC GTLM?

Bruins5729

TORA Race Number : 880
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 15:22

There aren't any PC cars in this series, just P2 and DP Smile but a team can have 2 or 3 drivers in sprint series and 2-5 in endurance races
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruins5729 Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 15:27

HCR Noodle wrote:There aren't any PC cars in this series, just P2 and DP Smile but a team can have 2 or 3 drivers in sprint series and 2-5 in endurance races

so how does the driver change work? is the segments timed or by a certain amount of laps? im sorry for the questions and thank you for your quick answers. also is there a place to look to see how these sprint races work? thanks again.

Bruins5729

TORA Race Number : 880
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Rage Tue 10 Jan 2017 - 17:15

bruins5729 wrote:
HCR Noodle wrote:There aren't any PC cars in this series, just P2 and DP Smile but a team can have 2 or 3 drivers in sprint series and 2-5 in endurance races

so how does the driver change work? is the segments timed or by a certain amount of laps? im sorry for the questions and thank you for your quick answers. also is there a place to look to see how these sprint races work? thanks again.

In the sprint series, there are no driver changes so to speak. Each teammate runs a full race, scores as many points as he/she can, and the top 2 score points for the team.
ATP Rage
ATP Rage

TORA Race Number : 337
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 4:22

ATP Rage wrote:
bruins5729 wrote:

In the sprint series, there are no driver changes so to speak.  Each teammate runs a full race, scores as many points as he/she can, and the top 2 score points for the team.

How do the driver changes work in the endurance races?
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

TORA Race Number : 527
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2016-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 4:44

Like they always do? One driver per team runs a stint, and then you change drivers for the next stint based on your submitted stint schedule.

It's a bit troubling to see so many questions here that could be answered by taking a quick peek at the rules thread.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 5:00

CAR Harmonic wrote:Like they always do? One driver per team runs a stint, and then you change drivers for the next stint based on your submitted stint schedule.

It's a bit troubling to see so many questions here that could be answered by taking a quick peek at the rules thread.

I have taken more than a quick peek the rules. I have yet to compete in a TORA event in which driver changes takes place.

I was simply looking for a quick explanation as to how gaps are preserved from one person's stint to another.
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreu2env Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 15:41

physical gaps on track are not maintained between stints, gaps in timing of the event are maintained across all stints.

At the end of each "2 hour" stint, the distance traveled and distance between each car and overall leader is documented. The live timing and scoring document is updated after each stint to show overall standings.

If your car finishes a stint 3,000 feet ahead of "Car X", the next stint "Car X" will not start 3,000 feet behind you on track, but they will on timing and scoring.
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreu2env Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 15:47

CAR Harmonic wrote:It's a bit troubling to see so many questions here

It seems there are a lot of teams/drivers showing up for this series that have otherwise not taken part in an endurance event (or any TORA event at all..)

I'm not a mod/steward/staff and I didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, but as random-observer-guy I might suggest that the organizers put together a "newcomers" session sometime before the actual event, so that people can get a sense of how things work and what to expect.. Otherwise I predict there may be a lot of delays and confusion on race day.. maybe even just a drivers briefing session an hour or 2 before the event starts?

If nothing official gets setup though and there's anyone on here that has questions or wants to do a walk-through of the processes, ask one of the officials directly, they're all very friendly and none of them bite, normally.
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 17:00

Foreu2env wrote:physical gaps on track are not maintained between stints, gaps in timing of the event are maintained across all stints.

At the end of each "2 hour" stint, the distance traveled and distance between each car and overall leader is documented.  The live timing and scoring document is updated after each stint to show overall standings.  

If your car finishes a stint 3,000 feet ahead of "Car X", the next stint "Car X" will not start 3,000 feet behind you on track, but they will on timing and scoring.

Thank you very much for the explanation!
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 17:01

Foreu2env wrote:

It seems there are a lot of teams/drivers showing up for this series that have otherwise not taken part in an endurance event (or any TORA event at all..)

I'm not a mod/steward/staff and I didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, but as random-observer-guy I might suggest that the organizers put together a "newcomers" session sometime before the actual event, so that people can get a sense of how things work and what to expect.. Otherwise I predict there may be a lot of delays and confusion on race day.. maybe even just a drivers briefing session an hour or 2 before the event starts?

If nothing official gets setup though and there's anyone on here that has questions or wants to do a walk-through of the processes, ask one of the officials directly, they're all very friendly and none of them bite, normally.

+1
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Baby Cow Thu 12 Jan 2017 - 18:11

Nick Totten wrote:
Foreu2env wrote:

+1

Not sure whats so confusing to understand. It's not like tora found some secret loophole for driver swaps. Races start at a predetermined time and you are positioned based on your standings except for the first stint which is based on qualifying. You basically look at it as 12 seperate 2 hour races. in which you the people driving before you determine where you start.

PTG Baby Cow

TORA Race Number : 301
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-01-19

http://pendulumtuning.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 14 Jan 2017 - 0:16

@Nick

Each stint is set in lobby to 2 hours, and you race for 1h 40 min of that. There is an approximate 20 minute "driver change" between stints. So each stint will be its own race, and they are all combined together for your result. It's mileage based, just like the real thing.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Sat 14 Jan 2017 - 0:47

F4H Diablo wrote:@Nick

Each stint is set in lobby to 2 hours, and you race for 1h 40 min of that. There is an approximate 20 minute "driver change" between stints. So each stint will be its own race, and they are all combined together for your result. It's mileage based, just like the real thing.

Thank you. This being my first online endurance race with TORA, I wasn't sure to what end gaps were being preserved from one stint (race) to another. That is now cleared up.
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 13:06

6 mandatory stops in Prototype
3 mandatory stops in GT

This is for Daytona.

Thanks Smile

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Grizz Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:09

Not sure if this question has been answered already, but why is Watkins Glen only 2 hours instead of 6?
LMP Grizz
LMP Grizz

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:12

LMP Grizz wrote:Not sure if this question has been answered already, but why is Watkins Glen only 2 hours instead of 6?

Watkins is a sprint race for this championship, not an endurance.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 19:27

Now if the race is scheduled for the 21st, then when do we qualify? Or is it, perhaps reffering to that? I would hate the thought of racing while I miss the real deal.
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by echovelocity Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 19:55

Qualifying sessions are today and tomorrow, you should sign up with a slot before it's too late: http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t17825-tora-american-sportscar-championship-daytona-24-qualifying
echovelocity
echovelocity

TORA Race Number : 272
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-07-29

http://SimRacers.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next