TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

+88
V12 JoSe FoRZa
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
Jack Coffey
THR Flipmode
isyoube
DOR ForlornBear
Dr BecKx
shuyindvk
HCR ChicaiN
skwiggly z
FIA Jose Team
El Pappa6390
LZR ForceOne
SGR RennBear
GriffusMaximus
SFM Cowmaster
henkymetcola
SFM Darkzer
HCR Carlson
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
LSEM BIGMAN
XRS RoberAstur
SVR Carried
Capirossi22
MrCorrosive10
Veloce Virus
SVR NO MERCY
xVampirAx
HCCR Rabidus
mrstepanov
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
DKBoostin
HCR generaltso
SFM SKYACTIV
Dragonsyoung
Jan Filip S
some evil dude
PTG Baby Cow
Nick Totten
ATP Rage
Bruins5729
DOR keithn222
Blacky Mojo
VPR Torque
IlBased
PRT RaCeR
LMP Grizz
GTDon2
Foreu2env
Zabbzi
Joito04
TPR Zermatt
Diablo 29x
BigBen13x
echovelocity
Gixer916er
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RBR Venom
ShrinkingSteven
Windcharger8199
Richy59
WELL DONE BAKU
LZR Harmonic
Amarth
SGR Amber
Vice255
AdamWatson99
MID LAND ZETA
MaynardMK4
PROD DTechR
Miiraki
DDM Driv3
xebot360
LMP Riptide
STR stug77
THR WildWin7
theboomeranga
Matt
ESV Moshys
Freheliaz
GTR Widowed
EagleEye
Radiation Louis
92 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by SVR NO MERCY Thu 26 Jan 2017 - 18:14

F4H Diablo wrote:One last thing- Prototype drivers will need to exercise EXTREME caution when passing at Long Beach. GT cars hold the right of way, and forcing them off track is a surefire way to give yourself a penalty after the race.

There will be lots, and lots, of slowing down for others in the first few laps, especially in the Fountain and in the Hairpin. I'd strongly suggest doing some laps with other drivers or even starting at the back of the grid with AI drivers, and try to pass them w/o contact. Remember, if you rear-end someone, most of the time, it's your fault!

Happy Practicing Smile
"Extreme caution" That an understatement mate lol!!!!

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by SVR NO MERCY Thu 26 Jan 2017 - 18:35

Also guys I like to give a big thanks to lobby B. First time racing in tora. I met alot of people and a familar face (ATP Freebie). my 1st stint was not that great, I had the jitters lol. But 2nd and 3rd stint I was able to manage top 3 in both races. I had some fantastic battles a with "see no evil" and "JANlovesMRT" The lobby host for all stints I took part in was very professional. I also like to give a big thanks to my team to keep us in the battle for a good fight to the finish. I'm looking forward to race on long beach and to give them a run for there money Wink. Again thank you all for my first day view on daytona. Now let get our swim gear and head to California for Long beach.

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Fri 27 Jan 2017 - 20:44

Are there any special track limits at Long Beach?
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

TORA Race Number : 999
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://www.xbox-motorsport.de

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA Sat 28 Jan 2017 - 0:03

BIGBEN0913 wrote:This is what I said during the Cayman Cup last year when we went to this track.  It is the literal interruption of the wording of our track limit standards.  

BigBen0913 wrote:American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 Lb_tra10
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2013-04-11

https://mlzdesigns.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA Sat 28 Jan 2017 - 0:04

and this
F4H Diablo wrote:Just a couple things while I'm here.

This time slot of 8pm GMT isn't changing. Timeslot it's the most moderate timeslot possible for those on both sides of the pond and barely Australia/NZ.  That, and real-life IMSA races start in the middle of the afternoon here in the US. There will not be another series at a different time slot. Sorry for those that cannot make this work, but the timeslot stays.

Long Beach threads, as well as a Sprint Series dedicated Google Doc, are coming soon. Planning on having these up by the end of the weekend. Thread for sure, docs TBD. Lot's of data entry.

Track limits, I don't have photos of yet, but preliminary rules are:

T1- Pit Exit is OFF LIMITS. End of. When exiting the pits, there is a white line that designates when drivers can merge back onto track- That is the rule.

T5 (Right-hand turn w/ yellow Twinkie barriers)- Allowed to drive over half of them, which I believe is 2 or 3. A photo will be provided to give clarification.

T6- Outside wall is track limit. IMSA allowed drivers over that line in their race, so will we. Also will give a little extra room for Prototypes to pass GT cars.

T8 (Right-hand turn onto back stretch with tire wall outside)- The kerb is the limit. In more recent races, the kerbing was removed but we will use the old rules, which is 2 wheels on track, and a max of 2 wheels on the curb.

Rest of track- Two tires on the racing surface at all times i.e. the white line rule.

Hope that clears some things up!
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Sat 28 Jan 2017 - 14:27

So is this allowed?
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 GetPhoto
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

TORA Race Number : 999
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://www.xbox-motorsport.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Sat 28 Jan 2017 - 18:26

Looks like 2 wheels within the racing surface between the lines.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 0:10

NVirus999 wrote:So is this allowed?
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 8 GetPhoto

2 tires on track = Legal

So yes, this is legal.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCorrosive10 Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:15

What is the most common car used in the ASCC?
MrCorrosive10
MrCorrosive10

TORA Race Number : 605
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2016-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCorrosive10 Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:35

Thanks for the best second race in my short time at TORA is been honour to race against some of the sim racer's in forza so i hope that sebring will be good. (No long in the GT i am in the Mazada lola)
MrCorrosive10
MrCorrosive10

TORA Race Number : 605
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2016-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Capirossi22 Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:35

MrCorrosive10 wrote:What is the most common car used in the ASCC?

For prototype it's the two DP's for sure. GT seems to be spread pretty evenly, except for barely any (no?) Huracans.
Capirossi22
Capirossi22

PC PC

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2016-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vice255 Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 23:20

So there won't be any BoP changes for the season, correct?

Vice255

TORA Race Number : 24
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2015-12-23

http://v2racingtechnologies.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 23:40

The doc has all the magic info.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Carried Mon 30 Jan 2017 - 2:57

Im using a Huracan, forever alone I am.

SVR Carried

TORA Race Number : 998
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA Mon 30 Jan 2017 - 3:27

porsche Razz
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 30 Jan 2017 - 3:45

A lot of Porsches are in the field. It might be decent at Long Beach, but remember this is a season long affair Smile
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 30 Jan 2017 - 7:34

Define x Dream wrote:Im using a Huracan, forever alone I am.

Lone Honda here for the win Razz
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Tue 31 Jan 2017 - 0:23

A clarification on standard designs.
The three pilots of the same team can carry exactly the same design and only change the color of the mirrors ???
Or should we change the base color so that they differ better?
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

TORA Race Number : 375
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-10-16

http://www.teamxrs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LSEM BIGMAN Tue 31 Jan 2017 - 2:46

So, after a few days of looking over my paint scheme, I was wanting something a litte more. Is there a painter willing to create me a livery for my Porsche?
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM BIGMAN

TORA Race Number : 193
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 18:46

Hopefully this is the right place, if not then my apologies. I'm looking to enter the sprint series with a GT car. Firstly are there slots left in GT to do this and also what cars if any are left to pick from?
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 19:05

XRS RoberAstur wrote:A clarification on standard designs.
The three pilots of the same team can carry exactly the same design and only change the color of the mirrors ???
Or should we change the base color so that they differ better?

You can do it either way- As long as the same basic livery design is used, you can have color variations (whether that be mirrors, accent colors, so on and so forth) to suit individual drivers.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 1:56

All,

There have been some people that have signed up for qualifying, that haven't signed into the race.

There have been some people that have signed up for the race, that haven't signed up for a qualifying session.

If you neglect one of these, you will not be happy with yourself.

FIX IT.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 1:24

I have a question about the race.
If we all stop at 2 hours on T1, I do not understand how you can tell if a pilot in room 3 is faster than a pilot in room 2.
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 4:12

XRS RoberAstur wrote:I have a question about the race.
If we all stop at 2 hours on T1, I do not understand how you can tell if a pilot in room 3 is faster than a pilot in room 2.

It won't matter- Rules have been altered so that each lobby is scored independently of one another, in line with how all other series (i.e. not Enduance events) run here at TORA and elsewhere. Lobby 1 finishers will be scored ahead of Lobby 2, Lobby 2 ahead of Lobby 3, so on and so forth. Qualifying will be important at each round.

Mind you- this only applies to the Sprint Series.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 10:11

F4H Diablo wrote:
XRS RoberAstur wrote:I have a question about the race.

It won't matter- Rules have been altered so that each lobby is scored independently of one another, in line with how all other series (i.e. not Enduance events) run here at TORA and elsewhere. Lobby 1 finishers will be scored ahead of Lobby 2, Lobby 2 ahead of Lobby 3, so on and so forth. Qualifying will be important at each round.

Mind you- this only applies to the Sprint Series.

All right, Tyler.
Thank you for solving my doubts.
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next