TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

+88
V12 JoSe FoRZa
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
Jack Coffey
THR Flipmode
isyoube
DOR ForlornBear
Dr BecKx
shuyindvk
HCR ChicaiN
skwiggly z
FIA Jose Team
El Pappa6390
LZR ForceOne
SGR RennBear
GriffusMaximus
SFM Cowmaster
henkymetcola
SFM Darkzer
HCR Carlson
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
LSEM BIGMAN
XRS RoberAstur
SVR Carried
Capirossi22
MrCorrosive10
Veloce Virus
SVR NO MERCY
xVampirAx
HCCR Rabidus
mrstepanov
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
DKBoostin
HCR generaltso
SFM SKYACTIV
Dragonsyoung
Jan Filip S
some evil dude
PTG Baby Cow
Nick Totten
ATP Rage
Bruins5729
DOR keithn222
Blacky Mojo
VPR Torque
IlBased
PRT RaCeR
LMP Grizz
GTDon2
Foreu2env
Zabbzi
Joito04
TPR Zermatt
Diablo 29x
BigBen13x
echovelocity
Gixer916er
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RBR Venom
ShrinkingSteven
Windcharger8199
Richy59
WELL DONE BAKU
LZR Harmonic
Amarth
SGR Amber
Vice255
AdamWatson99
MID LAND ZETA
MaynardMK4
PROD DTechR
Miiraki
DDM Driv3
xebot360
LMP Riptide
STR stug77
THR WildWin7
theboomeranga
Matt
ESV Moshys
Freheliaz
GTR Widowed
EagleEye
Radiation Louis
92 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by xebot360 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 8:06

HCR Motorhead wrote:There was a little delay, some of that was caused by qualifying results not being made available to us, for some reason a host lost his times. My internet blew up for 20 minutes which didn't help. For complaints in that respect, please feel free to send fire to Sure (Isle of Man). Because they're a [Censored] ISP Very Happy But then also we had to sort out appropriate lobby splits which is based off the people present for qualifying or marked as race only. It looked like most lobbies were alright, but things will only get better.

The racing in top lobby was great though, not many of my fears materialised as the GTs had good mechanical grip to not cause problems. Well chuffed with 3rd although that was in the end made easier by lag to Xyloto (some guys have no luck Sad ), so me and Hamish only had each other to worry about in the end.

Maybe use Manx Telecom then Razz

Delays happen but maybe having one or two more qualy sessions may help there be less chance of it (when possible). Once we did get going, the racing in B lobby was great (for the most part) XD The Prototype guys were great in leaving space so we could both get through and GT's were good to so overall, a good night of racing

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by STR stug77 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 9:13

Apologies to anyone I've offended I'm relatively new to tora but as a site it's second to none and to all the guys that make it what it is a huge pat on the back with champagne and chocolates to all....to lobby 7 host you were cool and calm in the face of adversity and to the majority of racers in lobby 7 you were all clean and calm (apart from 2 LMP drivers) was a great night. The only reason I posted was of the huge delay and yeah while it is sometimes unavoidable surely it shouldn't be something to be expected if you want to push the site onwards and upwards?......just a thought

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:45

wow the gt start in blobby was atrocious .... shame shame
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:59

xebot360 wrote:
Maybe use Manx Telecom then Razz

Isn't all the infrastructure Manx Telecom anyway? And Sure just use the network? Sounds like both need to put their hands in their pockets even if our island is 4 square metres and has 4 people on it.

stug77 wrote:Apologies to anyone I've offended I'm relatively new to tora but as a site it's second to none and to all the guys that make it what it is a huge pat on the back with champagne and chocolates to all....to lobby 7 host you were cool and calm in the face of adversity and to the majority of racers in lobby 7 you were all clean and calm (apart from 2 LMP drivers) was a great night. The only reason I posted was of the huge delay and yeah while it is sometimes unavoidable surely it shouldn't be something to be expected if you want to push the site onwards and upwards?......just a thought

Well, some things are unavoidable and almost impossible to prepare for. But we came up with some critical solutions (because a host losing their data due to reasons/Xbox is one of those situations but we sorted it).
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:26

stug77 wrote:Apologies to anyone I've offended I'm relatively new to tora but as a site it's second to none and to all the guys that make it what it is a huge pat on the back with champagne and chocolates to all....to lobby 7 host you were cool and calm in the face of adversity and to the majority of racers in lobby 7 you were all clean and calm (apart from 2 LMP drivers) was a great night. The only reason I posted was of the huge delay and yeah while it is sometimes unavoidable surely it shouldn't be something to be expected if you want to push the site onwards and upwards?......just a thought

You are barking up the wrong tree with these passive aggressive digs. You've never offered to help, and the opportunity has been there, and yet here you are. Your words carry a tone that the expectation is for everything to be perfect and that anything less is unacceptable. So for you to sit back and to take pot shots at my series is 100% [censored] and I won't stand for it. If you don't want delays, why don't you help? Or do you just expect everything to be done for you? Be part of the solution... Just a thought.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:41

I think you need to read through my comments again my friend. Four points to be aware of.
1...I stated mere disappointment at the delays and that as a group TORA should be looking at ways to reduce delays I did not however say I expected everything to run smoothly or be "perfect" as you have so kindly stated.
2....I was not making passive aggressive digs as you put it or having pot shots I'm just raising concerns that I'm sure are shared with many in this forum as this has been raised previously.
If you can't take constructive criticism then what's the point in running the series??
3....if you notice I did actually apologise in my previous comment bit obviously you have taken my comments as a personal attack on you and your ability when in actual fact it was not my intention.
And finally.....4...I'm always available if staff need help just tell me what need doing and I will do it as long as my or anyone else's efforts don't go unnoticed.

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:20

Can we please stop with the 'Delay this, delay that'?

Yes there was a delay, but i've had allot of fun last night.
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:28

the delay was on my end... now you can stop blaming everyone else our qual lobby results were temporarily unavailable for some un known reason!!! redundancy allowed us to not loose all of my lobbys times because a vetern steped up and helped me out looking through his stream for the info. after the race the screen shot was up so it was an xbox issue not a tora issue
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:55

Yo!! B lobby GT start tho!! 😂 I felt bad for them honestly but it was sorted out after that for the most part
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:58

Mazda was great around LB Unfortunate I had two unlucky accidents. 1. Turn 1 exit hit a tire on the wall spun car around into wall and had full damage 2. Which explained my luck....turn 4 hit the CURB and car got full aero damage. I throughly think I would of won B lobby on pure pit strategy and not pace even If i had it but overall enjoyed it honeslty onto COTA!
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Cowmaster Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:00

AnonCaliga wrote:OcR Brock had to start back of grid in Lobby 7 even though he qualified in Q1 with time of 1:22.156 in Adam Watson's quali lobby and was signed in for race and quali in plenty of time last week. Brock has his quali screen shot that shows his time. Any ideas as to how that is going to be adjusted Diablo?
What do you think he deserves? He didn't even come close to winning the lobby, he finished 6th.  And on top of that, he was one of the cars that the Prototypes were nervous about passing because we didn't trust him.  The top of the lobby was fine but he was one of the number of cars that were blocking us for no reason and was excessively slow randomly.  There were a number of GT cars that really loved to move around on the brakes in lobby 7 and were just in the way more than was reasonably expected for the track. And as far as having to restart because of a formation lap accident in the GT cars, we were rolling at 60mph. How do you mess that up? We were not even in formation or anywhere close to the Start/Finish straight

SFM Cowmaster

TORA Race Number : 198
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:22

Just to add to the points made previously other delays were initially caused by people posting IN for specific qualifying sessions and simply not turning up which obviously doesn't help matters.
The plan is always to go on time. With bigger grid numbers this will be the case for qualifying and the race. It is not the lobby host's duty to make sure people show online. It is not the lobby host's job to make sure people remember when they are qualifying. Delays have knock on effects and believe me it's not just the other racers who find it frustrating the staff who put so much effort into creating these series become equally frustrated.
While the issues last night were largely out of our control - yes things could be communicated a little better - once lobby information is up the onus is on the competitor to find their host. Yes hosts will still send invites but once 8pm or whatever the race start is. Lobbies will start and that's the end of it.

Aside from this - the racing in my lobby was excellent. The inter-class communication was spot on and there was very little in the way of incident that wasn't just one guy on their own. Even those called their issue (effectively yellow flagging themselves) so others knew where to be careful.
Great bunch of guys to race with Smile
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:23

stug77 wrote:I think you need to read through my comments again my friend. Four points to be aware of.
1...I stated mere disappointment at the delays and that as a group TORA should be looking at ways to reduce delays I did not however say I expected everything to run smoothly or be "perfect" as you have so kindly stated.
2....I was not making passive aggressive digs as you put it or having pot shots I'm just raising concerns that I'm sure are shared with many in this forum as this has been raised previously.
If you can't take constructive criticism then what's the point in running the series??
3....if you notice I did actually apologise in my previous comment bit obviously you have taken my comments as a personal attack on you and your ability when in actual fact it was not my intention.
And finally.....4...I'm always available if staff need help just tell me what need doing and I will do it as long as my or anyone else's efforts don't go unnoticed.

Easy to defend when you use the "literal" defense- The nuances and hidden intentions behind your wording are what have led to my responses, not the actual words.

1. I explained how I moved qualifying up to separate sessions... In addition, I had no less than 8 staff members on hand to help tabulate results, contact potential hosts... This was done to prevent delays, and then things happened that were beyond our control that caused the delays we saw last night. Had those things not happened, lobbies would've started maybe at 3:10. Still not 3:00, but that'll be something I work on for future events. I plan on combining qualifying sign in and race sign in into one doc, so people don't miss one or the other. Also, I will be working with TJSteel on the docs so that those that are "IN RO" are not sorted to the bottom, which caused delays in sorting lobbies last night. It's not like I didn't try to mitigate delays, and it's not like I'm trying to sweep the issues from last night under the rug. I'm hitting them head-on.

2. Perhaps not "passive aggressive" as such, but subtle digs then. You don't know the first thing about me and I can tell you, and others will agree, that I've been very receptive to criticism and I'm constantly looking for ways to improve things. I've apologized to those aggrieved by administrative mistakes and taken blame as solely my own when I didn't have to. Also, constructive criticism means to give advice intended to be helpful, often paired with a possible solution. Your responses thus far have done neither. Paraphrasing, you've said "You guys STILL have delayed races even after the crap from BGT? How haven't you fixed this yet?". That doesn't help me at all. I know the race was delayed, making me doubly aware of mistakes that I've already acknowledged and apologized for helps no one. Why not suggest something helpful?

3. Your apology doesn't mean a damned thing when you say "I'm sorry, but...". That's a "sorry/not sorry" response. It's the same sort of thing when someone starts with, "with all due respect..." then gives an insult. You apologized because I took offense. Had I not responded, you would not have thought twice about what you said.

4. Really? REALLY?? That's why I asked for help MULTIPLE TIMES, calling for additional hosts, and NOW you say "oh I'm always available to help". I rang the bell and you were nowhere to be found. "Unnoticed"... REALLY? Unnoticed were LMP Dragon and CBR Rabidus last night, who multiple people praised (including myself) for stepping up when we had a shortage of hosts for a couple lobbies? Unnoticed were those that I've thanked for participating (read: everyone last night, including you) and for being patient with the delays we experienced?

I'm not saying everything was perfect last night, because it certainly wasn't. There's lot to improve on, and I will be debriefing with the staff later this week to discuss potential changes for Round 2. We have about a month until Sebring for the Endurance Cup, and about 6 weeks before R2 of the Sprint Series, which should be enough time to hopefully solve any issues we had from yesterday. But don't come in here and slate a series, claiming you're giving constructive criticism when you're doing anything but.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 10 Empty Opinion on my first race in the TORA

Post by GriffusMaximus Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:31

AnonCaliga wrote:Overall, apart from the 1 hour delayed start in our lobby that couldn't be helped, the racing was great. Thanks to CBR Rabidus for stepping up to host our lobby at short notice. Personally I had not one single issue with LMP cars sharing our lobby as they all gave me room and I did likewise allowing them past and therefore everything worked smoothly, I did hear some people complain about certain LMP drivers ramming GT drivers into walls and what not but I didn't visually witness such so cant comment further on it. Only complaint I have is the amount of stupid, non race related, childish and downright pathetic chit chat made by many in the lobby but no surprise as its always the same offenders who demonstrate total disregard for others in the lobby especially when asked by a few people to keep it to a minimum they still continued, ridiculous!
All in all a great nights racing and clean racing by majority of GT drivers. I had a superb hard but fair fight for much of the closing laps with GriffusMaximus as my tyres began to fall off but still managed to hold my position to cross the line. Great racing with you Griffus, really enjoyed it.

At the start of the night i was originally suppose to be in lobby 6 setting a qualifying time of 1:22.6, for what ever reason somehow my quali time never got uploaded into the table therefore resulting in me not getting an invite into bigben0913's lobby (not his fault at all) ... after abit of frustration i entered into lobby 7 & the lobby host (sorry didnt catch your gamertag) was more than friendly and helpful so after abit of a delay and a restart due to few people crashing on warm up lap i started from 18th , wasnt liking my chances much but thought i would give it my all anyway .... after many good laps and a few undercuts on pitstops i ended up in 2nd position having a brilliant battle with Anon, 1 stint i would be infront and the following he took back the lead, i was gaining on him in the last few laps but sadly ended up 300ft behind him as the last lap was ending ..... lots of people in the lobbybwere fun and friendly to chat to and helped where i had questions needed awnsering & even though there are no 'blueflag' rules many were considerate enough to move aside and not hold me up when they knew i was trying to chase down Anon ..... overall my first meeting in the TORA started out abit poorly but with so many applicants to sort out it wasnt suprising just more frustrating but i got into a lobby and had a race so overall im very happy ... look forward to the up coming events 👍

GriffusMaximus

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:36

And with that I'm done cheers and hope the series goes well

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:49

GriffusMaximus wrote:

At the start of the night i was originally suppose to be in lobby 6 setting a qualifying time of 1:22.6, for what ever reason somehow my quali time never got uploaded into the table therefore resulting in me not getting an invite into bigben0913's lobby (not his fault at all) ... after abit of frustration i entered into lobby 7 & the lobby host (sorry didnt catch your gamertag) was more than friendly and helpful so after abit of a delay and a restart due to few people crashing on warm up lap i started from 18th , wasnt liking my chances much but thought i would give it my all anyway .... after many good laps and a few undercuts on pitstops i ended up in 2nd position having a brilliant battle with Anon, 1 stint i would be infront and the following he took back the lead, i was gaining on him in the last few laps but sadly ended up 300ft behind him as the last lap was ending ..... lots of people in the lobbybwere fun and friendly to chat to and helped where i had questions needed awnsering & even though there are no 'blueflag' rules many were considerate enough to move aside and not hold me up when they knew i was trying to chase down Anon ..... overall my first meeting in the TORA started out abit poorly but with so many applicants to sort out it wasnt suprising just more frustrating but i got into a lobby and had a race so overall im very happy ... look forward to the up coming events 👍

Glad your experience picked up after an early wobble. Just to pick up on your point about blue flags the general system used here is voice based. So when the higher class guys come through, call it and attempt to identify/make contact with whoever they're about to pass. This just raises awareness.
The car being passed just needs to hold their line and allow the faster car by at an appropriate point. There were many examples in my lobby where prototypes were waiting until well after the fountain section before passing, even if they were in a battle.
As a lower class racer it always pays to have the map on just so you can keep one eye on where those faster guys are because inevitably there's going to be the odd occasion where they're embroiled in a battle and forget to mention it!
I think the fact we got well over 100+ drivers through a race weekend at Long Beach without major incident is absolutely amazing!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:03

gotta say i was going to give up and park the car but i kept on going to score points.also if i cannot get a drive for Sebring then i will stream the lower lobby for a few stints.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR RennBear Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:06

Diablo, i dont think you have any reason to defend yourself or the staff. This was a huge undertaking that although there were issues with delays most people would agree they had a great time racing. Just keep doing what youre doing and most people will understand its hard to set up and control 10 different lobbies.

SGR RennBear

TORA Race Number : 241
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:08

Hey, one less person for the staff to try and get into lobbies. Good stuff. 👍🏻

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:14

F4H ForceOne wrote:Hey, one less person for the staff to try and get into lobbies. Good stuff. 👍🏻

Yeah didn't mean I was out......I meant I was done trying to get a point across

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:26

xVampirAx wrote:gotta say i was going to give up and park the car but i kept on going to score points.also if i cannot get a drive for Sebring then i will stream the lower lobby for a few stints.

That's the spirit. Actually, in Indycar, I was last, immobilised and facing backwards after a crash. But still converted it into 3rd, with some luck!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:30

From the XRS team, we want to congratulate the organization for the good work done last night.
We also organize championships in Spain and we know the problems that can arise and that delays are sometimes unavoidable. Anyway, the delays have not been so great and is perfectly understandable when it is necessary to coordinate more than 120 pilots.

On a personal level, I have to say that I never thought I would be in room 1. Fight with all my strength in a very tough race with very strong opponents for my level. I am happy with the result and with the pleasant experience in this sprint series.

Congratulations on the work done!
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

TORA Race Number : 375
Xbox One Xbox 360

Registration date : 2016-10-16

http://www.teamxrs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Cowmaster Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 18:32

Matt wrote:

Glad your experience picked up after an early wobble. Just to pick up on your point about blue flags the general system used here is voice based. So when the higher class guys come through, call it and attempt to identify/make contact with whoever they're about to pass. This just raises awareness.
The car being passed just needs to hold their line and allow the faster car by at an appropriate point. There were many examples in my lobby where prototypes were waiting until well after the fountain section before passing, even if they were in a battle.
As a lower class racer it always pays to have the map on just so you can keep one eye on where those faster guys are because inevitably there's going to be the odd occasion where they're embroiled in a battle and forget to mention it!
Just for reference, in Lobby 7 that he was in and I was as well, there were over 16 people in the lobby so there were two party chats so those of us in prototype were having to carefully pick our way through them as we couldnt call passes. Overall with the front of the GT field that worked fine, but that is why there was not really voice communication

SFM Cowmaster

TORA Race Number : 198
Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 18:44

TheCowmaster934 wrote:
AnonCaliga wrote:OcR Brock had to start back of grid in Lobby 7 even though he qualified in Q1 with time of 1:22.156 in Adam Watson's quali lobby and was signed in for race and quali in plenty of time last week. Brock has his quali screen shot that shows his time. Any ideas as to how that is going to be adjusted Diablo?
What do you think he deserves? He didn't even come close to winning the lobby, he finished 6th.  And on top of that, he was one of the cars that the Prototypes were nervous about passing because we didn't trust him.  The top of the lobby was fine but he was one of the number of cars that were blocking us for no reason and was excessively slow randomly.  There were a number of GT cars that really loved to move around on the brakes in lobby 7 and were just in the way more than was reasonably expected for the track.  And as far as having to restart because of a formation lap accident in the GT cars, we were rolling at 60mph.  How do you mess that up? We were not even in formation or anywhere close to the Start/Finish straight

It sounds like an hopper lobby than a competitive one lol. How gt manage to screw up an formation lap and manage to take out the entire gt field lol. Surprised

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 22:43

don't you just life the outcry after a big TORA event...
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next