TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

+88
V12 JoSe FoRZa
Ax4x Chaddy
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
Jack Coffey
THR Flipmode
isyoube
DOR ForlornBear
Dr BecKx
shuyindvk
HCR ChicaiN
skwiggly z
FIA Jose Team
El Pappa6390
LZR ForceOne
SGR RennBear
GriffusMaximus
SFM Cowmaster
henkymetcola
SFM Darkzer
HCR Carlson
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
LSEM BIGMAN
XRS RoberAstur
SVR Carried
Capirossi22
MrCorrosive10
Veloce Virus
SVR NO MERCY
xVampirAx
HCCR Rabidus
mrstepanov
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
DKBoostin
HCR generaltso
SFM SKYACTIV
Dragonsyoung
Jan Filip S
some evil dude
PTG Baby Cow
Nick Totten
ATP Rage
Bruins5729
DOR keithn222
Blacky Mojo
VPR Torque
IlBased
PRT RaCeR
LMP Grizz
GTDon2
Foreu2env
Zabbzi
Joito04
TPR Zermatt
Diablo 29x
BigBen13x
echovelocity
Gixer916er
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RBR Venom
ShrinkingSteven
Windcharger8199
Richy59
WELL DONE BAKU
LZR Harmonic
Amarth
SGR Amber
Vice255
AdamWatson99
MID LAND ZETA
MaynardMK4
PROD DTechR
Miiraki
DDM Driv3
xebot360
LMP Riptide
STR stug77
THR WildWin7
theboomeranga
Matt
ESV Moshys
Freheliaz
GTR Widowed
EagleEye
Radiation Louis
92 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by Gixer916er Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 13:30

Are there any rules regarding the race numbers? Do they have to be in the same font as the example above?

This is what I have at the mo...are they ok, or do I need to change them?
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 Ascc_n11

Last edited by Gixer916er on Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 13:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added piccy of my number)

Gixer916er

TORA Race Number : 916
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-12-12

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - General Chat

Post by STR stug77 Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 13:59

Gixer916er wrote:Are there any rules regarding the race numbers? Do they have to be in the same font as the example above?

This is what I have at the mo...are they ok, or do I need to change them?
American Sports Car Championship - General Chat - Page 3 Ascc_n11

I would say change em to a more legible font but I'm not 100% if that's a requirement

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gixer916er Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 14:30

ok thanks..Have changed them to something a bit more standard.

Gixer916er

TORA Race Number : 916
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 14:43

The number has to be standard Forza Font as shown in the image both here and in the livery rules section, will add this in.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 15:22

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:
Amarth wrote:Just a couple of questions...

1. Starting with Daytona when a team has brought together a group of 5 to do stints in this endurance race, does the team then 'race each other' in round 2 if they have signed up for the sprint series? (After removing 2 drivers of course)

2. Why has the Ford GT had so much attention in terms of making it competitive at each track when other cars have been left out. The Z4 around Daytona comes to mind, its over a second off the pace here. I'm pretty sure the Porsche will suck at places too, now you just decided to downgrade it altogether across the whole series.

The first point is covered in another thread here somewhere. In short, you can combine two sprint teams to make an enduro team for an event, but only the team's name that is chosen will receive points for the endurance cup. Which team gets credited is up for the participants to decide.

As for balancing, I haven't had much part in it, but I know the BMW was given more speed for Daytona (even though it didn't particularly need it considering it's good at nearly every other track in the calendar), and the Porsche takes some time to get used to, but I'm sure it's still quick with its current build. It's around the same PI as the revised BMW and almost 20 PI higher than the Huracan in the same bucket, so it should be fine.

no what hes asking I think is... exp... drivers 1,2,3, are in full time in car x.... drivers 4,5 added for rounds 1/3/10 do drivers 1,2,3 compete in separate cars during the spint races ie 2,4,5,6,7,8,9 as in they are two hours how do you get three drivers in to a car for a two hour race thanks
bump
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 17:03

For 2h races, the three team mates drive separate cars, as do drivers 4/5 if they wish to (these will be privateer entrants for sprint races).
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by echovelocity Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 18:02

Hugely excited for these races, I just have to figure out what I'm going to use.

Don't think I can make the Daytona round, but I'll probably go with either the Ford Riley DP or Dodge Viper/Ferrari 458 in GT for the sprint series, and hopefully join a team for the endurance races.
echovelocity
echovelocity

TORA Race Number : 272
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-07-29

http://SimRacers.us

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:34

Just a quick question about the gt cars....where is the #4 Corvette cause I can only find the #3

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:38

Seems like a typo as the #3 is only in the game.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:43

Ok mate thanks

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:07

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:
Amarth wrote:Just a couple of questions...

1. Starting with Daytona when a team has brought together a group of 5 to do stints in this endurance race, does the team then 'race each other' in round 2 if they have signed up for the sprint series? (After removing 2 drivers of course)

2. Why has the Ford GT had so much attention in terms of making it competitive at each track when other cars have been left out. The Z4 around Daytona comes to mind, its over a second off the pace here. I'm pretty sure the Porsche will suck at places too, now you just decided to downgrade it altogether across the whole series.

The first point is covered in another thread here somewhere. In short, you can combine two sprint teams to make an enduro team for an event, but only the team's name that is chosen will receive points for the endurance cup. Which team gets credited is up for the participants to decide.

As for balancing, I haven't had much part in it, but I know the BMW was given more speed for Daytona (even though it didn't particularly need it considering it's good at nearly every other track in the calendar), and the Porsche takes some time to get used to, but I'm sure it's still quick with its current build. It's around the same PI as the revised BMW and almost 20 PI higher than the Huracan in the same bucket, so it should be fine.

no what hes asking I think is... exp... drivers 1,2,3, are in full time in car x.... drivers 4,5 added for rounds 1/3/10 do drivers 1,2,3 compete in separate cars during the spint races ie 2,4,5,6,7,8,9 as in they are two hours how do you get three drivers in to a car for a two hour race thanks
bump

Again, this is covered in the rules. Noodle summed it up nicely, but drivers 4 and 5 could also be on another Sprint team as well as privateer if they so choose.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:34

HCR Noodle wrote:For 2h races, the three team mates drive separate cars, as do drivers 4/5 if they wish to (these will be privateer entrants for sprint races).
thanks just a couple follow ups
typical tora team rules top 2 of a three driver team are the only point scorer's does this apply and if not how does ex...
car 33 piloted by me would also be our endurance car team name "nsa tuff toys" driver two is number211 driver 3 is 325
do they race under tean nsatufftoys to earn overall points? and also do they get team results for there personal results in the endures?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 23:47

Again, it's all in the rules...

Top 2 drivers of a team score in a sprint event. Endurance events run like TEC events. All drivers from a team can/will race for sprint events, and only one driver per team will race at any given time for an endurance event.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 1:09

stug77 wrote:Just a quick question about the gt cars....where is the #4 Corvette cause I can only find the #3

Freheliaz wrote:Seems like a typo as the #3 is only in the game.

Oops...it was a typo.  Sorry about that.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 8:07

BigBen0913 wrote:
stug77 wrote:Just a quick question about the gt cars....where is the #4 Corvette cause I can only find the #3

Freheliaz wrote:Seems like a typo as the #3 is only in the game.

Oops...it was a typo.  Sorry about that.

It's not a problem just for a second there I thought there was a dlc car I didn't have lol

If it's not already been mentioned you might wanna check the build for the Z4 as it states rear tyre width is 335 but standard is 355

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 8:53

Yeah I had that discussion with the Dev Team...I suggested just Saying Stock but they said it looks nicer that way. I said it would prevent those looking at it from assuming that its upgraded and being disappointed when its not. and you know what assuming does.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 8:59

Windcharger8199 wrote:Yeah I had that discussion with the Dev Team...I suggested just Saying Stock but they said it looks nicer that way.  I said it would prevent those looking at it from assuming that its upgraded and being disappointed when its not.  and you know what assuming does.

You can't get rear tyre width to 335 on the Z4

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 11:27

Amended the Z4 to have the correct rear tire width listed.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 14:08

Quite a few Porsche's in the GT class so far!

TPR Zermatt

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 0:34

CAR Harmonic wrote:Again, it's all in the rules...

Top 2 drivers of a team score in a sprint event. Endurance events run like TEC events. All drivers from a team can/will race for sprint events, and only one driver per team will race at any given time for an endurance event.
no disrespect great and powerful oz... but that didn't answer my question.... if you and I are on team "badass jamokes" for endurance and sprints do you get same point totals as me for the endure towards overall championship?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 2:19

I believe so yes
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 2:32

thank you sir

also the chevy dp has 325 rear tires not 320 fyi
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 10:41

Be good to see how many night stints there will be for this first one..

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 13:44

I'm yet to know what car I'm going to be driving at Daytona, let alone bother about day and night stints... though I sincerely hope there's some wet stints/races on the calendar Razz
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 13:54

Not sure any of the tracks in the series apart from sebring get the puddles

TPR Zermatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next