TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times

+59
TLR Scrublord
mrstepanov
Jack Coffey
LMP Grizz
XRS RoberAstur
DeductiveRain80
andiosterfeld
WELL DONE BAKU
OneRoseyMia
LMR Deftone MX
echovelocity
SVR Foxxy
FIA LMC Alflo
RBR Venom
Renegade JPS
SFM Darkzer
LZR ForceOne
Turbyo
SVR NO MERCY
Oo Bobbro o0
PROD DTechR
Veloce Virus
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
theboomeranga
Mr T 035
Windcharger8199
some evil dude
SVR Carried
LRT Dan
Jan Filip S
RW26 BLAZE
speedfreak106
LMP Riptide
SVR Solar
Capirossi22
STR stug77
ShrinkingSteven
HCCR Rabidus
Foreu2env
DOR ForlornBear
Morne in Glory
Blacky Mojo
SGR Amber
GTDon2
MaynardMK4
Diablo 29x
Amarth
LZR Harmonic
AdamWatson99
DDM Driv3
HCR Motorhead
Zabbzi
Radiation Louis
Gixer916er
Simply Law
ESV Moshys
MID LAND ZETA
Joito04
PTG Chungus
63 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 0:42

CAR Amarth wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:if the ford was in the 10 percent then maybe a faster driver could race competitively but there is no way it will in a 15

The Ford GT is more than competitive with the 15% handicap in the remaining races, I've tested it.
on lap times ....for aliens ..... not in a race against other gtlms
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 Empty Re: American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 1:31

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
CAR Amarth wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:if the ford was in the 10 percent then maybe a faster driver could race competitively but there is no way it will in a 15

The Ford GT is more than competitive with the 15% handicap in the remaining races, I've tested it.
on lap times ....for aliens ..... not in a race against other gtlms

American Sports Car Championship - Lap Times - Page 8 Ros10

This was after 2 laps. I restarted the session and ran a 1:46.198 after another couple of laps.

This car will easily run 45s, no questions. 10% and it'd be well into the 44s.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 1:49

laptimes do not dictate ability to pass other cars...thats a clean track no traffic run that in a lobby aginst 6 other cars
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 2:15

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:laptimes do not dictate ability to pass other cars...thats a clean track no traffic run that in a lobby aginst 6 other cars

Top speed into the Bus Stop is currently 167-168 in my tune. Yanking the aero off the front would bring this up to like 170. The Ferrari does like 172ish into the Bus Stop. That's very close.

The Ford easily has the most mechanical and/or aerodynamic grip of the cars in the field. Again, the car is fine. If you're off pace, it's your fault. That car is probably #1/#2 on this track.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 15:32

Thats the trick, how fast can you put the car through the bus stop. If you can get it in there maintaining top speed. I say you have an great opportunity to take poll. But I do think Project Cars design the bus stop perfectly better than forza this time if i mind saying.

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 17:46

F4H Diablo wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:laptimes do not dictate ability to pass other cars...thats a clean track no traffic run that in a lobby aginst 6 other cars

Top speed into the Bus Stop is currently 167-168 in my tune. Yanking the aero off the front would bring this up to like 170. The Ferrari does like 172ish into the Bus Stop. That's very close.

The Ford easily has the most mechanical and/or aerodynamic grip of the cars in the field. Again, the car is fine. If you're off pace, it's your fault. That car is probably #1/#2 on this track.
You are correct about roscoe being off the pace and the Ford being one of the quickest cars. But.... it's raceability is not very good.

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-02-29

http://www.newnancc.org/Tennis/Tennis-Dress-Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 18:07

If the Ford was equal on acceleration and kept the rest of its characteristics, it'd be like a second a lap faster than everything else. Not every car behaves the same way, so there are going to be differences. All in all, you take that into consideration before selecting a car for a series.

Pit strategy will be important for both classes this weekend.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 18:28

At Watkins I would rather be in the Ford GT than the Z4 Laughing
Amarth
Amarth

TORA Race Number : 405
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 18:57

CAR Amarth wrote:At Watkins I would rather be in the Ford GT than the Z4 Laughing

Same... lol that Ford is rapid.

I don't understand why anyone would complain about a car being too slow when they knew full well what the builds would be for each track. If you want to make it known that it's off pace somewhere, that's fine, but asking for a change is silly. If you didn't test it everywhere, that's on you. It's still one of the fastest cars on a hot lap, and just like in real racing, it has its own strengths and weaknesses that you have to work with. Put the car out front in qualifying, and you won't have any issues.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 19:01

At least you can go past 170 in your grand touring contraptions O_O
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Dan Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 19:10

Ford will be ridiculous at Watkins, I dont even need to test to know that, it's downforce is easily the best and if you can drive it properly, overtaking wouldnt be a problem there.
LRT Dan
LRT Dan

TORA Race Number : 855
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2014-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 22:26

LRT Breeze wrote:Ford will be ridiculous at Watkins, I dont even need to test to know that, it's downforce is easily the best and if you can drive it properly, overtaking wouldnt be a problem there.
That's what people said at Sebring, where it was fast, but virtually impossible to pass anyone.

Jack Coffey

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 22:27

Running low to mid 34's in the Ford dp.

Jack Coffey

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Dan Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 2:08

Jack Coffey wrote:
LRT Breeze wrote:Ford will be ridiculous at Watkins, I dont even need to test to know that, it's downforce is easily the best and if you can drive it properly, overtaking wouldnt be a problem there.
That's what people said at Sebring, where it was fast, but virtually impossible to pass anyone.

I think Sebring & Watkins present 2 different opportunities for overtaking, Sebring is more brakes and straight line to make the pass, Watkins there is plenty of places to utilise its downforce and make a pass, the only place it would struggle to make a pass would be into T1 and the bus stop because of straights, I can think of a few corners it should be able to pass the other cars, the 2 after the bus stop being the main 2.
LRT Dan
LRT Dan

TORA Race Number : 855
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2014-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstepanov Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 9:12

to many words about Ford and others, and no about Viper!
What could you say about it?
mrstepanov
mrstepanov

TORA Race Number : 594
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR Rabidus Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 14:10

Can we please keep this as it was intended and be a lap time only thread what some of y'all are posting here is meant to be posted on the GENERAL CHAT thread not here just saying

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Mon 8 May 2017 - 20:39

I know its pretty early but any lap times for Indy GTD?
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Sat 27 May 2017 - 10:36

Any reference time in Indianapolis ???
1:23 low with the Porsche GT
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

TORA Race Number : 375
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-10-16

http://www.teamxrs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Mon 29 May 2017 - 8:39

DP times? I've got a 1:14 in the Mazda with more time in it
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply Law Mon 29 May 2017 - 20:35

13.5 so far in mazda
Simply Law
Simply Law

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Tue 30 May 2017 - 5:09

I feel like Mazda might actually have a good chance at this track
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 30 May 2017 - 15:54

It should. All Prototypes will be in the 13s, perhaps a sneaky 12 from a P2 car.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Tue 30 May 2017 - 15:57

I got an 1:10 using a grip mod I made on forza apex on pc using madza. I was bored lol

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply Law Tue 30 May 2017 - 16:16

I can see pole maybe being a mid to low 12. If anyone sees me on and wants to run laps just hop in my party
Simply Law
Simply Law

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ESV Moshys Tue 30 May 2017 - 17:12

1.22.3 in the Ferrari for GT
ESV Moshys
ESV Moshys

TORA Race Number : 912
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next