TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST

+26
SubaruWRX522
OTR FeFenator13
TFz Kami
Veloce Virus
SGR RennBear
ESV Moshys
LZR ForceOne
Amarth
LZR Harmonic
BigBen13x
Diablo 29x
JIM TacticaL365
GTR Ne
Ferrarifan1991
DDM Driv3
AdamWatson99
HCCR Rabidus
isyoube
Renegade JPS
SGR Amber
Jan Filip S
HCR Mad Bull
LSEM BIGMAN
Jawsoflife353
connor7195
Matt
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST

Post by OTR FeFenator13 Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 22:45

Nom de l' équipe: ESC esport
pilote Gamertag 1: ESC fefenator13
pilote TORA numéro 1: 513
voitures Choix: BMW Z4 GTE BMW team RLL
Sponsor principal: ESC / French Kustom
OTR FeFenator13
OTR FeFenator13

TORA Race Number : 513
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 5:59

ESC Fefenator13 wrote:Nom de l' équipe: ESC esport
pilote Gamertag 1: ESC fefenator13
pilote TORA numéro 1: 513
voitures Choix: BMW Z4 GTE BMW team RLL
Sponsor principal: ESC / French Kustom

This is not in the right section. I'll put it there for you.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 Rib110
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 11:12

CAR Harmonic wrote:I have one more suggestion that could potentially fix things somewhat: give the Viper its brakes back.

Yes please!
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 20:38

You should probably mention how the restrictions work for people like me who are new to Forza.... that way no unexpected penalties happen. Its my bad for not asking how it works and assuming the lobby host applies the restrictions, but it could avoid some disappointment down the road.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 11:59

VIR is done. Does Viper have any BoP changes incoming for next track as Harmonic suggested? There are only 2 Viper drivers and my feedback won't be that accurate as my driving skill can't be compared with Harmonics. Non adjustable brakes are tricky and the sooner I know the better for me
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 13:02

BoP will be adjusted and posted as soon as it's ready.

As of now, this is what we are looking at:

Viper- Race Brakes added
Aston- Swap from 5% Rear grip handicap to Front 5%
BMW- HF Restrictor, 15% Power Handicap, 1x Front and Rear tire widths
Porsche- Remove one Rear tire width.

This isn't set in stone, but it's what we are looking at. The only changes that aren't completely tested yet are the Aston and the BMW. The Aston is extremely fast on corner exit, but lacks stability. Swapping the handicaps around will help, since a tire width on the back is too drastic. It's raw pace at VIR was about .5-.6 seconds off, and that figure will get worse at tracks like Spa and Brands. The BMW lacks on top end, but how much grip to give it is something to be ironed out over the remaining 6 rounds.

Again, we'll let you know as soon as we know.

2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 14:48

Thanks for such swift answer! Good job guys!
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 4 Apr 2017 - 12:50

SubaruWRX522 wrote:You should probably mention how the restrictions work for people like me who are new to Forza.... that way no unexpected penalties happen. Its my bad for not asking how it works and assuming the lobby host applies the restrictions, but it could avoid some disappointment down the road.

This is something we can try and do in the future, as it has appeared to catch a few people off guard.

However, the power restrictions are clearly stated in the rules for each car. You said yourself that you should've asked prior to the race, and I can't emphasize this enough- If you don't know, ask. We were all new at one point. It's a harsh penalty for those that do not run the right power restrictions, but it's the drivers responsibility to get it right. Otherwise, it's running an illegal build. Hosts normally check player groups before they start the race, but that doesn't happen in every single case.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, and that goes for everyone.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 11:18

F4H Diablo wrote:BoP will be adjusted and posted as soon as it's ready.

As of now, this is what we are looking at:

Viper- Race Brakes added
Aston- Swap from 5% Rear grip handicap to Front 5%
BMW- HF Restrictor, 15% Power Handicap, 1x Front and Rear tire widths
Porsche- Remove one Rear tire width.

This isn't set in stone, but it's what we are looking at. The only changes that aren't completely tested yet are the Aston and the BMW. The Aston is extremely fast on corner exit, but lacks stability. Swapping the handicaps around will help, since a tire width on the back is too drastic. It's raw pace at VIR was about .5-.6 seconds off, and that figure will get worse at tracks like Spa and Brands. The BMW lacks on top end, but how much grip to give it is something to be ironed out over the remaining 6 rounds.

Again, we'll let you know as soon as we know.

With talk about qualifying coming up and the race just around the corner, have these builds been approved now?
Amarth
Amarth

TORA Race Number : 405
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 13:02

Just final testing to be done on the BMW, but yes, the rest of the above BoP adjustments are going to stick.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 13:34

So am I right in saying the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR has now got a one width drop on rear tyre? I ask because I see talk about it, even though the Porsche needs the tyre width, but the OP car list builds aren't stating anything about rear tyre BoP.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:05

I'll modify the OP to reflect the changes to the Aston, Porsche, and Viper once I'm home.

The change to the Porsche is not as drastic as it may look- a few tenths slower will bring it in check w/ the rest of the cars. VIR should not have been one of its good tracks, and yet its raw pace was about .2-.3 better than the other cars. That advantage grows with different tracks, so the Staff felt it was best to nip the issue in the bud now rather than a few rounds in.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 15:51

F4H Diablo wrote:I'll modify the OP to reflect the changes to the Aston, Porsche, and Viper once I'm home.

Thanks for the reply Diablo and clarifying. 👍🏻
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 17:28

Are the restriction changes set in stone now? I've noticed the original car list does not reflect the changes and I don't want to be caught off guard.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 2 May 2017 - 15:39

PLEASE NOTE CAR BUILDS HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED FOR ROUND 2 ONWARDS

THE FIRST POST DISPLAYS THE CORRECT BUILDS.

Note: The only change that was not talked about in previous posts was the swap to a front grip handicap from a rear grip handicap for the Maserati, which means it and the Aston stay in the same player bucket. BoP will be closely monitored in Round 2 to ensure the changes made are suitable for the season, especially in race conditions.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by azracer321 Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 22:13

I was just wondering if I'd be able to use the #51 AF CORSE 458 GTE instead of the #62 GTLM as the only difference between the two it seems is the #51 has a little less torque at 383LB-FT compared to 394LB-FT and is a 833 rather than 834. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it because I've been testing with the #51 and I like how it drives compared to my #62 I raced in at Spa.

azracer321

TORA Race Number : 675
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 4:25

azracer321 wrote:I was just wondering if I'd be able to use the #51 AF CORSE 458 GTE instead of the #62 GTLM as the only difference between the two it seems is the #51 has a little less torque at 383LB-FT compared to 394LB-FT and is a 833 rather than 834. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it because I've been testing with the #51 and I like how it drives compared to my #62 I raced in at Spa.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in here, but I think if the PI stay at 834 you can use it. That is just my assumption though. Hopefully someone can give a sure answer.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 9:15

SubaruWRX522 wrote:
azracer321 wrote:I was just wondering if I'd be able to use the #51 AF CORSE 458 GTE instead of the #62 GTLM as the only difference between the two it seems is the #51 has a little less torque at 383LB-FT compared to 394LB-FT and is a 833 rather than 834. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it because I've been testing with the #51 and I like how it drives compared to my #62 I raced in at Spa.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in here, but I think if the PI stay at 834 you can use it. That is just my assumption though. Hopefully someone can give a sure answer.

In short.........No guys, you have to stick with the car list and the correct builds.

There may indeed only be minor differences on paper between the two cars, but they feel very different to each other on track. The #51 could very well be alot quicker on some tracks and vice versa, so just stick to the car list.
Amarth
Amarth

TORA Race Number : 405
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by azracer321 Fri 28 Jul 2017 - 9:34

CAR Amarth wrote:
SubaruWRX522 wrote:

In short.........No guys, you have to stick with the car list and the correct builds.

There may indeed only be minor differences on paper between the two cars, but they feel very different to each other on track. The #51 could very well be alot quicker on some tracks and vice versa, so just stick to the car list.

I find them pretty even time wise but I'm not the best driver in the world so there is probably some difference with a competent driver behind the wheel. I'll stick to using the #62 for events to keep within the rules and test with the #51 because tuning settings seem to work the same for both.

azracer321

TORA Race Number : 675
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MartynR 718 Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 23:13

F4H Diablo wrote:
SubaruWRX522 wrote:You should probably mention how the restrictions work for people like me who are new to Forza.... that way no unexpected penalties happen. Its my bad for not asking how it works and assuming the lobby host applies the restrictions, but it could avoid some disappointment down the road.

This is something we can try and do in the future, as it has appeared to catch a few people off guard.

However, the power restrictions are clearly stated in the rules for each car. You said yourself that you should've asked prior to the race, and I can't emphasize this enough- If you don't know, ask. We were all new at one point. It's a harsh penalty for those that do not run the right power restrictions, but it's the drivers responsibility to get it right. Otherwise, it's running an illegal build. Hosts normally check player groups before they start the race, but that doesn't happen in every single case.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, and that goes for everyone.

I'd just like to bring this up again, I'm planning on using the Merc at Catalunya, I have built the car, it is to the right PI etc. But how do I apply the 10% power restriction? I've tried looking round the tune menu's, but can't find anything. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

MartynR 718

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 2:15

MartynR 718 wrote:
F4H Diablo wrote:

I'd just like to bring this up again, I'm planning on using the Merc at Catalunya, I have built the car, it is to the right PI etc. But how do I apply the 10% power restriction? I've tried looking round the tune menu's, but can't find anything. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

You can only apply restrictions in a private lobby online. To do this, you have to open a lobby, go to "Game Options", then hit RB until you get to "Car Restrictions". From there, scroll to the bottom until you see the power and grip handicaps. The numbers shown represent the percent of that resource available; by default, they will be set to 1.00 for 100% power and grip. If you want to apply, say, a 10% power restriction, set the power handicap to 0.90 and leave the rest alone.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 10:08

Thanks for grabbing this Harmonic Smile

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 EwVLgo3
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MartynR 718 Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 16:02

Brill, cheers guys!

MartynR 718

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty GT4 - Mercedes GT BoP not correct

Post by VNX Uranium Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 14:39

I have the exact upgrades that are required but car comes in a little too heavy. PI says S740 but im at S737. Everything is correct besides the weight and I’m at 3,371lbs. Is it a PI and weight error or theres an upgrade someone forgot to list??
VNX Uranium
VNX Uranium

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2018-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Mon 25 Mar 2019 - 15:56

ZOMBIE GUT kill wrote:I have the exact upgrades that are required but car comes in a little too heavy. PI says S740 but im at S737. Everything is correct besides the weight and I’m at 3,371lbs. Is it a PI and weight error or theres an upgrade someone forgot to list??

You realize this thread is from 2017, right?
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next