TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES

5 posters

Go down

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Empty RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES

Post by Matt Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:17

All cars need to have the TEC number boards on the car. For prototypes this will be red, and for TORA GT this will be green.  Cars will also need to have class designations.  Those who are seeking a pre-made vinyl, this can be found on the vinyl search under the Gamertag of BIGBEN0913.  All numbers must be in the first font available, as shown below.

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Snapsh16

As you can see, there are two different number boards.  Both will be need to be used by both classes on different locations on the car.  The Race Tech version will be used on the side of the car while the TEC version will be used on the front of the car.  The TEC logo will also need to be placed on the all cars.  On the GT cars, it must be on the rear of the car.  On the P1 cars, it must be on the side of the fin.  Examples of approximate placements are shown below.  

P1:
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Snapsh17

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Snapsh18

GT:
RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Snapsh19

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Snapsh20

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Snapsh21

Strictly no tobacco sponsorship, sponsorship or depictions of of illicit drugs, or explicit/offensive designs.

TORA reserves the right to penalize teams for misconduct of the above rules.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Empty Re: RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES

Post by desertrainfrog Thu 6 Apr 2017 - 18:19

Is there some workaround for FM6s livery/design sharing that I'm not aware of, or why is every series starting to have mandatory liveries now?

As far as I can remember you can't share a design anymore, when there's a locked vinyl group on it. Meaning that either you have recreate the liveries in order to share it or that you have create your liveries around them, so that team mates can "stitch the design together" themselves later on. Both being quite time consuming if you want a proper design to represent your team well.

Don't want to complain but I'm losing quite some time I could be using for training or other (in my opinion more) race related stuff just because I have to recreate such liveries or make guides on how to properly align my vinyl groups next to the mandatory ones. These one's are quite easy now, but TCC's "Touring Car Times"/"WIX Racing" or BGTs number boards for example could really use some guides on how to make them.

It doesn't need to be super thorough. The guide on how to recreate the ASCC Logo for example was a an awesome step towards the team-painters in the community.

Or if (coming back to my original question) there's a workaround for Forza's sh*tty sharing system, release that one to the public.
I'm sorry, but after building mutliple designs for multiple championships in the last few weeks (all of them featuring mandatory liveries where I needed to put "extra hours" in) I'm a bit on the edge and getting sick of the Forza design creator bom

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES Empty Re: RACE TECH TORA Endurance Championship 2017: LIVERY & DECAL RULES

Post by xebot360 Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 12:08

desertrainfrog wrote:Is there some workaround for FM6s livery/design sharing that I'm not aware of, or why is every series starting to have mandatory liveries now?

As far as I can remember you can't share a design anymore, when there's a locked vinyl group on it. Meaning that either you have recreate the liveries in order to share it or that you have create your liveries around them, so that team mates can "stitch the design together" themselves later on. Both being quite time consuming if you want a proper design to represent your team well.

Don't want to complain but I'm losing quite some time I could be using for training or other (in my opinion more) race related stuff just because I have to recreate such liveries or make guides on how to properly align my vinyl groups next to the mandatory ones. These one's are quite easy now, but TCC's "Touring Car Times"/"WIX Racing" or BGTs number boards for example could really use some guides on how to make them.

It doesn't need to be super thorough. The guide on how to recreate the ASCC Logo for example was a an awesome step towards the team-painters in the community.

Or if (coming back to my original question) there's a workaround for Forza's sh*tty sharing system, release that one to the public.
I'm sorry, but after building mutliple designs for multiple championships in the last few weeks (all of them featuring mandatory liveries where I needed to put "extra hours" in) I'm a bit on the edge and getting sick of the Forza design creator bom

If you haven't already done this with everything, then get the logo/numberboards, then copy over them and that'll save a lot of time

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by ESV Scottsin Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 18:14

Am I able to change EMR'S Livery despite the season already in progress?
ESV Scottsin
ESV Scottsin

TORA Race Number : 913
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 18:42

EMR Nightmare wrote:Am I able to change EMR'S Livery despite the season already in progress?

Sure, as long as it keeps all the relevant required pieces.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down