TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads.

Go down

Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads. Empty Stop wasting your money on Xbox games, consoles and digital downloads.

Post by Midnite Rider Thu 6 Apr 2017 - 23:50

Don't fall for the Xbox scam, you spend thousands of dollars on their products, games, videos and movies and when things suddenly no longer work (Purchased digital content including TV shows, Music Videos, Movies, etc. no longer work because they have made changes to their UI and if you don't have proof from 14 years back to current date for absolutely every single little thing you have purchased they don't care, refuse to help you and accuse you of never having bought it from their store front. I have spent days trying to resolve my issue and they totally refuse to make my 16 GB of music videos, TV shows and movies to work because I can't pull receipts out of my ass from 10-14 years ago, and yet I have videos I have paid money for even as recently as 2011 and they don't even have ANY records. I say [Censored]. They have records, I found somewhere where I could see purchases for games and add-ons, but low and behold when I try to load the page that shows my video purchases the page will only error out no matter what browser I use to try to view it. Bottom line is they will take your money and tell you to FO because you can't produce receipts from over 10 years ago that should be reflected in your on-line account. If I ever get money to buy a new console I will never ever buy another MS product and I suggest you follow me. I am not a tech novice by any means, My profession has been robotics and computers, I know my way around any tech. , they tell me to just download it over again but it is hard when they don't show any of the video content you download. I have never purchased and digital content from anywhere but the Xbox Store, this is how they treat a disabled vet and a 14 year long Live member. Just the fees for their service for 14 years should get them to help me, let alone the over 500 games and 6 or 7 consoles since the original Xbox came out. I am on a fixed income and a new console is not an option so I guess I will just have to consider I've thrown all my money away supporting Xbox and their consoles. Too bad Bill Gates can't see this but believe me I am copying this post in it's entirety and am going to spread it to every new station, paper and show, as well as the entire Tech community, the gaming community and everywhere else I can find to post this on the internet. You have screwed the wrong person over Xbox. I am a disabled vet that was using this as therapy, Looks like PlayStation will get my support from now on, and I hope you look at how much I have spent since 2004 on your consoles, games and add-ons because you will not see that again from me and I will do all I can to inform ALL vets, and the entire tech community on the internet of this farce you run and the fact you refuse to help me. I even asked to speak to supervisors and was totally Ignored. That's how much they care. They don't care about you at all, all they want is your money.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

TORA Race Number : 69
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-01-21

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down