TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules

+3
SGR Amber
LMP Riptide
DDM Driv3
7 posters

Go down

British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules Empty British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules

Post by DDM Driv3 Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 18:31

All drivers must adhere to the car rules or they may face penalty or disqualification.

TORA reserves the right to adjust these rules for the balance of performance.

Your car must be C class as an end result (up to C500). It must have a maximum of 250 hp and weigh at least 2000lbs (907kgs). The only mandatory part is a Race Roll cage.

Banned: Adjustable Aero parts. Willys Jeep.

Allowed: Everything that is not banned.
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules Empty Re: British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules

Post by LMP Riptide Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 8:22

I know your post is clear and says it all, but to be 100% sure - is it any C class car bar the Willys. Really asking only because I practised with a C class car with all restrictions applied and I'm hitting .39's which seems too fast comparing to the other lap times I saw.

Thanks
LMP Riptide
LMP Riptide

TORA Race Number : 653
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules Empty Re: British Clubman Cup Car List & Build Rules

Post by SGR Amber Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 9:08

Anything bar the Willy's Jeep, indeed.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Riptide Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 10:02

Thanks Noodle.
LMP Riptide
LMP Riptide

TORA Race Number : 653
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 22:07

Thought it might be prudent to mention that Forza does have an odd way of calculating the PI (sometimes for certain cars). Even though your car may show a PI of C500 it may very well, deep in the calculations, actually be something like C500.1 or C500.05 (but as Forza only shows to zero decimal places you'll never know) and as such if the lobby is set to C500 max then your car will be deemed ineligible.
If you do all your testing in Free Play or Test Drive or Rivals you will never know if your car needs a tweak in the setup (and changing one part for another to stay at C500 could be all that is needed). Creating a private multiplayer lobby with the correct competition settings and running your chosen car in that will ensure you know whether your car is OK or not; just a thought that may help avoid an issue for some.
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

TORA Race Number : 404
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2013-08-15

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 4:07

I've never seen that happen with PI - only power and weight restrictions. If what you say is true, then some C class cars couldn't be run on the leaderboards, which is certainly not the case. If you could provide an example of this, that would give us a bit more insight on any potential issues.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 7:32

skyshadow5 wrote:Thought it might be prudent to mention that Forza does have an odd way of calculating the PI (sometimes for certain cars). Even though your car may show a PI of C500 it may very well, deep in the calculations, actually be something like C500.1 or C500.05 (but as Forza only shows to zero decimal places you'll never know) and as such if the lobby is set to C500 max then your car will be deemed ineligible.
If you do all your testing in Free Play or Test Drive or Rivals you will never know if your car needs a tweak in the setup (and changing one part for another to stay at C500 could be all that is needed). Creating a private multiplayer lobby with the correct competition settings and running your chosen car in that will ensure you know whether your car is OK or not; just a thought that may help avoid an issue for some.

As Harmnic said, I haven't seen that happen with PI restrictions, but have when it comes to power and weight. Anyways, it is never a bad idea to set up a private lobby with the restrictions in place to make sure you can select your car.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 11:10

Flyin Mikey J wrote:..... Anyways, it is never a bad idea to set up a private lobby with the restrictions in place to make sure you can select your car.

That was the helpful point I was trying to make.
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:50

Again, if you have an example of this, share it. I have yet to see a car not allowed in a lobby due to PI rounding error.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Thu 27 Apr 2017 - 9:19

CAR Harmonic wrote:Again, if you have an example of this, share it. I have yet to see a car not allowed in a lobby due to PI rounding error.

Jesus chill out, maybe I'm thinking of the HP issue that did affect a comp I was in on here, just trying to be helpful, no need to get so arsey about it.
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Thu 27 Apr 2017 - 16:13

skyshadow5 wrote:
CAR Harmonic wrote:Again, if you have an example of this, share it. I have yet to see a car not allowed in a lobby due to PI rounding error.

Jesus chill out, maybe I'm thinking of the HP issue that did affect a comp I was in on here, just trying to be helpful, no need to get so arsey about it.

I'm not being "arsey" about this - I asked for an example once already, and you didn't provide one, so I asked again because you are the first person to ever report this phenomenon on Forza. But, if you want to take it as me being a [Censored], that's on you. You're not exactly being helpful if you're telling people how to solve a problem that doesn't exist. All that does is waste everyone's time.

The lobbies will be set to C class, so anything in C class will fit. Case closed.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 27 Apr 2017 - 16:44

Guys- we don't need to get riled up over this.

A little rewording and the issue goes away. David wasn't trying to be aggressive here. He could have worded what he said differently, but he just wanted everyone reading this thread to know that as long as a car reads C500, it'll go into a lobby restricted to C class.

Most of us know about the rounding errors when it comes to weight and power, but thank you Sky for posting that as new people (or old, or anything lol) may not have known this or forgot.

I didn't think there was a PI glitch either, glad to know we don't have to contend with another issue like that haha.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down