TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Stepping away for a bit...... sort of

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stepping away for a bit...... sort of

Post by LMP Grizz on Tue 2 May 2017 - 22:39

Hello all!
For those who don't know who I am, my name is Marcus and I am a part of the LMP Motorsports team. This is my first year driving for LMP, but I have been following them and TORA since last years 24 Hours of Daytona. Recently, I was hired as a delivery driver for Panera Bread and the timing of my shifts have caused me to miss multiple races over the past month or so. I have also begun my Senior Project for English class and it has also eaten away some race time as well and both will continue to do so until the summer. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I will be taking a leave of absence from TORA for the next 6 weeks to focus on my studies and work and also let the team have a chance to find a fill in driver if needed for the mean time. I have also decided, though, that I will make time for the Indy 500 in two and a half weeks time as well as the 24 Hours of Le Mans since, to me, they are the crown jewels of TORA as well as the 24 Hours of Daytona. Also, if there is a break in my schedule, I may pop in for a race or two here and there, but it will most likely be just Le Mans and Indy.

Ta Ta for now!!

-Grizz
LMP Grizz

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top