TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Friendly Reminder To All Participants EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Friendly Reminder To All Participants

Go down

Friendly Reminder To All Participants Empty Friendly Reminder To All Participants

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 21:21

Dear all participants,

For those that don't know, I have taken over duties as head steward. My first job was to investigate and dissect last round's 'action', if you can call it that. I've witnessed some shocking driving in my tenure here but not much is close to what I saw in the replay of just one race. I have spent a good 8 - yes, EIGHT - hours today looking through replays and discussing with staff about the incidents. Some penalties have been applied, some investigations are still ongoing. I never thought this role would be easy, but to spend this much time on something is a problem. A problem that I would like to go away one way or another. Let me make this clear: the stewards will not tolerate further bad behaviour in this series or any others for that matter. Escalated penalties will be applied to those that continue to do malicious and stupid things. For the worst offenders, I will liaise with respective Series Coordinators and they may apply executive decisions at their discretion.

Now, I hope I can prove that I'm actually a nice and approachable person. But please, behave, and be careful out there.

Many Thanks.

One C is better.

Friendly Reminder To All Participants 1SYCYfDFriendly Reminder To All Participants VWFRPRpFriendly Reminder To All Participants KXuWtxqFriendly Reminder To All Participants NmyjVoUFriendly Reminder To All Participants ZxxURAMFriendly Reminder To All Participants JgDewLgFriendly Reminder To All Participants WLxDUZYFriendly Reminder To All Participants 5nPqOwAFriendly Reminder To All Participants K91JzVYFriendly Reminder To All Participants 70LXLscFriendly Reminder To All Participants ZZnXNxnFriendly Reminder To All Participants JUwEMx8Friendly Reminder To All Participants PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down