TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules

5 posters

Go down

Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules Empty Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:39

There is a series specific TORA Sport Tire Challenge Series Numberbox, available from Flyin Mikey J via FM6 Sharefront. This is to be displayed behind the front wheelarches on each side. Your TORA Number must also be displayed above the right side of the front window on the roof (or just below on cars with glass roof) and below the right tailight facing the rear of the car.

In addition the TORA url "www.theonlineracingassociation.com" is to be displayed facing the front and rear of each car.

Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules Stcs_n10
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules Stcs_n11
Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules Stcs_t10

Strictly no tobacco sponsorship, sponsorship or depictions of of illicit drugs, or explicit/offensive designs.

Team entries must have the same, or similar, designs. This is at the discretion of the series organiser but you may argue against a decision with sufficient reason or evidence.

TORA reserves the right to penalise teams for misconduct of the above rules.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules Empty Re: Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules

Post by ESR Pearce Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 19:38

you cant put your TORA number on the roof to the right side of the front window on the VW GOLF R. what do i do?

ESR Pearce

TORA Race Number : 165
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules Empty Re: Sport Tire Challenge Series Livery Rules

Post by skyshadow5 Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 21:08

Rcfly3r1 wrote:you cant put your TORA number on the roof to the right side of the front window on the VW GOLF R. what do i do?

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Your TORA Number must also be displayed above the right side of the front window on the roof (or just below on cars with glass roof) and below the right tailight facing the rear of the car.
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

TORA Race Number : 404
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2013-08-15

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by XUnknownHitmanX Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 16:30

So, I'm not to familiar with customizing my vehicles exterior and could not find for the life of me how to get the required series numberbox/ TORA url. Little help please?
XUnknownHitmanX
XUnknownHitmanX

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 16:53

XUnknownHitmanX wrote:So, I'm not to familiar with customizing my vehicles exterior and could not find for the life of me how to get the required series numberbox/ TORA url. Little help please?

when you go to apply a vinyl, select "apply vinyl shape", hit the view button for "search" and search for creator "Flyin Mikey J" (must be exact, no quotation marks), he should have everything you need on there.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by XUnknownHitmanX Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 18:29

Thanks Chief, much appreciated!
XUnknownHitmanX
XUnknownHitmanX

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down