TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
*Registration Time Mistake* EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

*Registration Time Mistake*

+3
Standaman94
SBC_xORPHEUSx
JSR Hysterical
7 posters

Go down

*Registration Time Mistake* Empty *Registration Time Mistake*

Post by JSR Hysterical Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 1:48

Hey guys, kinda urgent. So it says closing time is 23:59 EST, but it's already closed way before that which is causing problems for the last of us to sign up. Please can you rectify the issue asap.

JSR Hysterical

TORA Race Number : 307
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-07-06

Back to top Go down

*Registration Time Mistake* Empty Re: *Registration Time Mistake*

Post by SBC_xORPHEUSx Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 1:49

Agreed on what is stated above. Also experiencing this issue.

SBC_xORPHEUSx

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 13:36

I think the doc had been set to 23:59 BST for some reason. It was rectified last night but if you still missed the deadlinen due to the down-period just PM me your details.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR keithn222 Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 22:05

Im not even on the qualifying sheet even though i signed in on wednesday ?. Has anyone else had this problem

DOR keithn222

TORA Race Number : 401
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KimJongUnOnAPug Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 1:35

keithn222 wrote:Im not even on the qualifying sheet even though i signed in on wednesday ?. Has anyone else had this problem

I don't even know where the qualifying sheet is. But I signed up for tonight at 7 EST and never received an invite.

KimJongUnOnAPug

Xbox One Playstation 4

Registration date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 3:21

If you didn't get an invite, it's because you were not signed in. You had to have made a mistake. The Google docs for the Live Timing aspect are in fact live in that, when someone updates it, the changes are reflected.

The sign-in is a couple questions- You need to enter your race number (given on the entry list), and then select a qualifying session. It takes 15 seconds to complete at most.

The Live Timing Doc is directly below said sign-in sheet. Refresh the page after like a minute, and your info should've been said sheet. If it wasn't, THAT was the time to speak up. Not 90 minutes AFTER qualifying started.

We created a site for series specifically so that newcomers didn't have to try and navigate the forums (which are a bit clunky at times), but it appears making everything as simple as possible has confused people. I'm not trying to come across in a mean way but... if 150ish people managed to enter all their information correctly, it's not a doc error at that point.

It's unfortunate that some people missed qualifying when they intended to make it, but people need to really read through the rules and instructions on things, because everything is laid out so that it's as simple as possible to sign up, then sign in to race.

Race 2 will be in two week's time, so qualifying will begin the week of July 17th. Sign in will be open at 7pm EST on Thursday, July 13th. Make sure you get signed in, and if something seems out of place, say something immediately.

Thanks

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

*Registration Time Mistake* Rib110
*Registration Time Mistake* Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KimJongUnOnAPug Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 5:34

"You had to have made a mistake."

I'd like to know what mistake I made in filling out only a handful of form fields over two pages when, if I recall correctly, all fields were required to successfully submit. Smile

What's unfortunate is that there is really no confirmation of success.  No email is sent and no link to a read-only copy of the entrants is available to check or even a response that says, "You submitted this name, this GT, this number, etc." to confirm that you're entry was, in fact, successful added.

I guess what I'm saying is that there is no mechanism to let people know that something is wrong until they're sitting for 2 hours (from 6:15 to 8:15 ET) on xbox waiting for an invite that never comes.

KimJongUnOnAPug

Xbox One Playstation 4

Registration date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 6:00

KimJongUnOnAPug wrote:What's unfortunate is that there is really no confirmation of success.

I guess the whole "Thank you, your response has been recorded" thing isn't a confirmation then.

KimJongUnOnAPug wrote:I guess what I'm saying is that there is no mechanism to let people know that something is wrong until they're sitting for 2 hours (from 6:15 to 8:15 ET) on xbox waiting for an invite that never comes.

If your name is not on the doc 24 hours before your qualifying session, something is obviously wrong. If you haven't gotten an invite within 5 minutes of your session's start time, something is obviously wrong.

Any further rebuttals are subject to the Meme Cannon.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 12:31

Yes you do get a confirmation upon filling out the form, and I believe you can tick a box which emails your responses to yourself, although that may be for registration only.

It does say, right above the sign in form, that below is the Live Timing sheet which will tell you all the info.

In terms of invites, we have historically had reports of people not receiving invites since we moved to Xbox One. That's something we really can't do anything about, unfortunately, however if you can see you are signed in on the Live Timing and the start time is approaching, just message your host on Xbox Live with a nice message saying your invite wasn't received.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down