TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat

+3
THR Flipmode
SVR Yamagura
Diablo 29x
7 posters

Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat Empty American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 15:40

Well guys, this is it- The long-awaited finale of the ASCC Season, and the final endurance race that will take place on Forza Motorsport 6. No better way to cap it off than with the inaugural run of the TORA version of Petit Le Mans!

Quick notes- Sign ups will be updated in the upcoming dates. Any team can sign up now until Wednesday the 6th. Teams that don't wish to participate here, if you'd post that up, that'd be great for my sanity. Also, any team that doesn't qualify and/or submit stints will be removed from the race the day before.

Car builds- The Mazda is going to get buffed a bit. I'm about 90% sure this will be in the form of a 5% power handicap with its P976 build. Not a drastic change, just enough to keep it in check.

That's what I have for you now. Let's make this a good one!

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat

Post by SVR Yamagura Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 16:12

Looking for clarification.

Seeing as the race is scheduled to start 3pm GMT, am I to assume the second stint will start at 5pm, third stint at 7pm etc? Thanks
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 3: 10 Hours of Road Atlanta General Chat

Post by THR Flipmode Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 19:58

Team Highlands Racing (P) and Team Highlands Racing Pro-Am (GT) will not be participating.

However, YMTV will be streaming all stints of the race from the perspectives of myself, RBM Yachts and GTR Devilment. I can't speak for the other two, but I will try and commentate as much as I can.

looking forward to the race!
THR Flipmode
THR Flipmode

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 1:18

Good to know, thanks for the heads up. I'll get him added to your team.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 14:10

Alright, so, qualifying has finished, and the results are in- lobbies are tentatively sorted.

We have 26 teams with either qualifying times and/or stint entries, which means 2 lobbies of 13. For Road Atlanta, this may not be a bad thing.

That being said, if it comes to a point where enough teams drop out of the race tomorrow, lobbies may be combined. It will be at my discretion.

Congrats to AMS Voyager and Black Diamond Racing for taking pole in their respective classes!

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ESV Lawrence Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 12:18

hey guys, the ihr bdr team entry needs to amend the stint layout, two members are unable to race and realising one of those was our second quali time we are aware that we will start at the back.

stint 1: BDR Beast
stint 2: BRX YourFace
stint 3; iHR Lawrence
stint 4: BDR Beast
stint 5: iHR Lawrence

ESV Lawrence

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 14:03

What's the minimum number of pit stop required by the classes to be taken?
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 14:13

6 Prototype, 4 GT.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 14:25

PLEASE NOTE THAT STINTS 2-5 ARE A SINGLE FILE START AS PER THE RULES. RACE WILL GO GREEN WHEN THE CLASS LEADER EXITS TURN 5, WHICH IS THE LEFT HAND UPHILL TURN AFTER THE ESSES.

Thanks!

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 14:34

Thnx for the info
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 16:31

As we look back on yesterday, it was one of those days for our team. If it was football, it'd be "We were lucky to score nil."

Obviously there are still some emotions from the past week and that wasn't the outcome we wanted. We weren't under any illusion that it'd be a fairytale story like Leicester City or something, there's no divine entity to magically give us half a second a lap. We had nothing against anyone that wasn't over a second a lap slower. Just sad Sad
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS Turismo Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 20:42

You guys still managed to be only 10 points behind Red Sonja for all three rounds which gave you second place in the Endurance championship. I think you guys did really well overall🙂
AMS Turismo
AMS Turismo

TORA Race Number : 83
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2016-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down