TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office

Go down

TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office Empty TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 0:20

Before submitting an SI, please scan through this. It will save a lot of time and speed up the process.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t18636-new-si-guidelines-effective-immediately

Now if you have what you need, please follow the same channels as before.

Be careful out there Smile
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office Empty Re: TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 8:00

Reminder that there is a 36 hour period to submit an SI. Due to the number of lobbies and some of the game's attempts at making it difficult, I have granted a small extension and rounded it up to midday BST. This should be ample to obtain whatever is necessary for us to proceed immediately.

Edit: This means 4 hours from now.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office Empty Re: TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series - Stewards Office

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 7:30

[NEW] SI-253 | Carrera Cup | Round 2 - Mugello | Lobby B | ForlornBear2717 | Me and HCR Faithless

Incident/s you are involved in are under investigation by the stewards;

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 253
Drivers Involved: Me and HCR Faithless
Series: Carrera Cup
Round: 2 - Mugello
Race: Race 2
Lobby: B
Lap: 7

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaOFlbtkRhc&feature=youtu.be

Description by ForlornBear2717: He was lagging a little, when i was behind him, got past him and the person next to him, got to the next corner, and he just didn't brake, and went straight into the back of me, I would have been ok with it, if he had let me back past, but he didnt.

Please give your response to this incident:

Stewards Decision: HCR Faithless: -3 Position Penalty. The stewards agreed he caused a collision and appreciate his statement saying such. A minor penalty is given.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 7:37

[NEW] SI-255 | Porsche Carrera Winter Cup | Round Round One. Mugello | Lobby Lobby B | HCR Faithless | AMS Datsun

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 255
Drivers Involved: AMS Datsun
Series: Porsche Carrera Winter Cup
Round: Round One. Mugello
Race: Race 1
Lobby: Lobby B
Lap: 5

Evidence: https://youtu.be/uICYXGg-HXM?t=3m20s

Description by HCR Faithless: Into turn one! went defensive as he had my slipstream. got a bump from behind then a second push, pushing me very deep. Lost two places. Bump n run!

Please give your response to this incident

Stewards Decision: AMS Datsun: Penalty Deferred. This is a very minor incident. As Datsun already had a -2 pending, we decided to make that -3 as a sum of both incidents. We would like to clarify that 'bump and run' incidents are not acceptable and do result in penalties.

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 254
Drivers Involved: AMS Datsun
Round: Round 1 Mugello
Race: Race 2
Lobby: B Lobby
Lap: 2nd racing lap

Evidence: Replay shared (Named: Carrera Cup R1-2) and clip can be found on my xbox profile.

Evidence is here: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ANmhvgz79Jxh-xk&cid=6549BD434A75FC41&id=6549BD434A75FC41%21510&parId=6549BD434A75FC41%21404&o=OneUp

Description by SubaruWRX522: AMS Datsun was close behind me coming out of turn 6 and as I braked for turn 7 he made contact with my rear bumper which wasn't a big deal at first but then he kept making contact (4 times total) until the exit of the turn which cause me to go off track and lose 3 positions. Telemetry shows once initial contact was made he stopped braking completely, basically using my car to slow him down.

Stewards Decision: AMS Datsun: -3 Position Penalty. We appreciate Datsun's honesty and understanding and replying very quickly to this. A -2 was given, however another minor penalty was added here so the final penalty given is -3.

We don't want to discourage hard racing but profiteering from initiating contact is likely to invoke action.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 8:20

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 256
Drivers Involved: Dr BecKx
Round: 1 Mugello Club
Race: 1
Lap: end of lap 1, just before race start

Evidence: https://youtu.be/2GNc_vqPqFo?t=7m11s

Description by Darkzer24: Beck drove backwards, 180 flip from normal direction. He's the pink car, confirmed from shared replay named from race 2 called ""TORA CC R01 B"". Entire start was poorly done, communication broke and you can see the front few rows take off before the back was close enough. I don't know if Beck was told to do that or not. You can also see the field starting well under the mandated start speed.

Stewards Decision: No Action.

There were a number of things but it should have been restarted. Beck did have to push a disconnected car out which itself should be a restart. And the pole-sitter should have taken more care to control the field as well as the lower order drivers knowing where they should be.

But the race should have been restarted. Start (and end where applicable) procedures are very strictly controlled so please follow the rules so you don't become liable for action.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 16:23

[NEW] SI-259 | Carrera Cup Winter | Round Silverstone | Lobby A | SrPhloofy | AMS Hayasa

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 259
Drivers Involved: AMS Hayasa
Series: Carrera Cup Winter
Round: Silverstone
Race: 2
Lobby: A
Lap: Many

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/RichColorfulPelicanStrawBeary
https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyPlainSpaghettiNotLikeThis
https://clips.twitch.tv/OddSparklyRaccoonJKanStyle
https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulElegantPorcupineHumbleLife
https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableAbnegateSageLitFam
https://clips.twitch.tv/InexpensiveElegantTomatoOhMyDog
https://clips.twitch.tv/JoyousSullenOrcaRickroll
https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousImpartialPeppermintGOWSkull https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpossibleNastyCucumberOSkomodo

Description by SrPhloofy: Repeated excessive track extension. See clips/rest of stream

Stewards Decision: AMS Hayasa - Race Disqualification. The stewards unanimously agreed that there was egregious and intentional track extending on display, which had to result in a disqualification.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 16:41

[NEW] SI-262 | carrera cup | Round 2 silverstone | Lobby c i think | ROSCOEpCOTRAIN | mystic v, rand player, roscoe, + 2 more

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 262
Drivers Involved: mystic v, rand player, roscoe, + 2 more
Series: carrera cup
Round: 2 silverstone
Race: race 2
Lobby: c i think
Lap: lap 7 through 13

Evidence: twitch.com/nsaroscoepcotrain and forza replay shared

Description by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN: on lap 6... hard to tell with no timer mystic v had an off droped back and excited turn ones track limits to gain back up the ground... when he did we locked cars and both went off he again exceeded track limit and cought back up. this time with malicios intent. he knocked me into rand player. then lap 12 took me and two other cars out as he used his car as a wepon

Stewards Decision:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN: -3 Position Penalty. We agreed that Roscoe needlessly drove too aggressively in the race, leaning on Mystic causing their first incident and then hitting Mystic again on lap 12.

MysticV 247: -8 Position Penalty. Mystic accepted that he caused a collision on lap 10 resulting in Rand losing out, but he also track extended at turn 1. A -3 was given for this.
Then on lap 12, the final incident after Roscoe hits him, Mystic then hits back multiple times. The stewards had to give a major penalty for this, intentional or not it is unnecessary. A -5 on top to make -8.

As said before, we don't want to discourage hard racing but it has to always be fair. No track extensions or initiating contact to profiteer.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 1:12

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 260
Drivers Involved: GTDon2
Series: Porsche Carrera Winter Cup
Lap: 1

Evidence: https://youtu.be/F9Mcjrb8b9U

Description by HCR Faithless: Coming into T2 0.29 in video I have the inside. left plenty of space. came across hit me, i hit the wall spun around. I didnt loose any places by luck. But couldn't stop from hitting others.

Stewards Decision: GTDon2: -3 Position Penalty. The stewards unanimously agreed that Don caused contact and did not accept the defense of cockpit view visibility. Ultimately, he should have been aware of his surroundings. The Arsene Wenger defense of "I didn't see it" is almost as redundant as this football analogy.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 1:16

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 261
Drivers Involved: GTR Widowed
Series: Porsche Carrera Cup
Lap: lap 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21

Evidence: https://youtu.be/F9Mcjrb8b9U

Description by HCR Faithless: From lap 10 when i was behind Widowed I would close up on him through the lap until he/she would extend the exit of turn 1. Now on lap 18 i too extended in an attempt to keep up. But every time I started to make progress he/she would track extend.

Stewards Decision: -2 Position Penalty. There were a few clearly defined track limit infringements however taking the magnitude into consideration, we assert that a minor penalty is most appropriate.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 18:06

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 271
Drivers Involved: LMR Bandit, Jan Filip S
Series: TORA Carrera Cup
Round: 5 @ Lime Rock Park
Lobby: D
Lap: 6 (7 counting pace lap)

Evidence: Carrera Cup R5 on my storefront

Description by LMR Bandit: Divebombed me into T1. He did apologize and give position back, but I still lost two places.

Stewards Decision: Jan Filip S: -3 Position Penalty. It was not the greatest move but we appreciate Jan conceding although the damage had been done. A minor penalty was agreed.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 18:11

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 272
Drivers Involved: LMR Bandit, THCRIMSONIFY
Series: TORA Carrera Cup
Round: R5
Lobby: D
Lap: 14 (15 counting pace lap)

Evidence: Carrera Cup R5 on my storefront

Description by LMR Bandit: Rejoined track inT3 and got ran off track and lost a position

Stewards Decision: No action

The replay is inconclusive due to what seems like another Forza issue, be it replays or lag or another variable.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 20:00

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 274
Drivers Involved: SrPhloofy, HCR Noodle, Others
Round: Catalunya
Race: 2
Lobby: A
Lap: 1

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/CoySmoothFalconTwitchRPG

Description by SrPhloofy: Noodle too deep in T1 braking.

Stewards Decision: HCR Noodle: -3 Position Penalty.

Noodle conceded that he made a mistake and caused the collision. A -3 was given.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 20:07

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 275
Drivers Involved: Darkzer24
Series: Porsche Winter Cup
Round: Round 4
Lap: 13 onto 14

Evidence: https://youtu.be/4_zgBA7pYcQ?t=14m40s

Description by HCR Faithless: So after some cracking racing and side by side racing with darkzer. After a slow exit out of the final chicane darkzer give me a love tap on the rear end. It wasn't intentional or on purpose. But was enough for me to loose momentum onto the start finish straight. This means i then loose 2 positions into the first corner. Although i got one back.

Stewards Decision: No action

The stewards did not find Darkzer culpable. No penalties issued.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 5:51

[NEW] SI-277 | Carrera Cup | Round 5 | Lobby B | Darkzer24 | burnoutforzaX, Darkzer24

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 277
Drivers Involved: burnoutforzaX, Darkzer24
Round: 5
Lap: 14

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/WildRoughBurritoArgieB8

Description by Darkzer24: Clip is from POV of burnoutforzaX (referred to as Zai from here on out). I was chasing down ttony (P4) while in P5 after some off-track excursions earlier in the race. ttony liked to brake extremely early into the last corner, so I braked a little early to I wouldn't smash him off the road. Zai did not notice this and braked later then he normally would, giving me a nice smack to the booty. I almost stayed on the track, but the nature of the corner and the bump resulted in me going off. I finished P5 anyway after driving like a demon to catch up and pass some people after recovering.

IMHO this isn't a major incident, I was just a passenger and lost on a minimum of 2 positions as a result of the contact.

Zai was apologetic, but did essentially admit he screwed it after the race.

Stewards Decision: burnoutforzax: -2 Position Penalty. The stewards unanimously agreed that Burnout caused a minor collision. As a result, just a minor penalty was given.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 15:29

[NEW] SI-276 | Porsche Carrera Cup Winter Series | Round Round 5 | Lobby B Lobby | SubaruWRX522 | VSR GGRacing, burnoutforzaX and myself

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 276
Drivers Involved: VSR GGRacing, burnoutforzaX and myself
Series: Porsche Carrera Cup Winter Series
Round: Round 5
Lobby: B Lobby
Lap: 9

Evidence: VSR GGRacing's Twitch stream - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210389018?t=01h21m05s

Description by SubaruWRX522: Incident starts at the end of lap 8 with VSR GGRacing and burnoutforzaX battling for postion. Neither of them wanted to give one another an inch going into turn 1 which is understandable as it is a race. VSR GGRacing gets the edge going into turn 1 and gets on the brakes only to have burnout plow into the back of him sending him off the track. Instead of slowing down and getting his car into position to rejoin the track safely, VSR GGRacing mashes the throttle and jumps back onto the track at a 90 degree angle only to see me coming around turn 1. At this point he slams his brakes on and stops directly in front of me giving me no time to avoid slamming into him causing major damage to my car effectively ending my race.

Stewards Decision: VSR GGracing: -3 Position Penalty

GGracing moved in the braking zone which was a mitigating factor in Burnout's part so we could not apportion blame on Burnout. Then we felt that GGracing could and should have done more to rejoin the track in a better manner rather than causing another incident. A minor penalty was applied.

=====

That's all, folks!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down