TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Hello everyone, appreciate you having me.

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. Empty Hello everyone, appreciate you having me.

Post by afrojo05 Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 22:39

Hello! afrojo05 here, not the fastest of the lot however I am always looking forward to sharpening my driving skills and learning all I can alongside people of a like mind. Heres to many good rounds! cheers.

Gamertag - afrojo05
Age - 21
Country - USA
Experience - Multiple enduros, NCHSA hare scrambles (dirtbike)(2010 points runner up), Mid east racing hare scrambles, GNCC hare scrambles, AOR leagues & ORL Leagues in FM6, looking forward to FM7, and Avid Track Day Junkie aboard my 2013 r6 supersport build.
Interests - I love racing. I race 2 stroke dirtbikes, racing simulators, middleweight road bikes.
Expectations - What TORA series are you looking to take part in? The porche league that recently kicked off and any others I can make time to compete in.
How did you hear about TORA? - Did you find us via FM.net, another club, Facebook or simply by searching? I am a huge fan of all the top tier, best drivers in forza and seeing them compete in the online league scene made me want to take part and improve my skills. TORA was one of them.

afrojo05

TORA Race Number : 649
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-10-24

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. Empty Re: Hello everyone, appreciate you having me.

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 4:59

Welcome!! Cool
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4313
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, appreciate you having me. Empty Re: Hello everyone, appreciate you having me.

Post by henkymetcola Wed 25 Oct 2017 - 15:34

Welcome to TORA mate!
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum