Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by SFM Darkzer on Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 18:34

The Audi GTD car does not have a paintable window banner. Should I just leave it off?


The Darkzer Divebomb™

2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - 3rd (SFM Competizione)
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - Champion in PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - 3rd, 3rd in Teams (Swordfish Motorsport)
2018 TORA ASCC - 3rd in GT Teams (SFM Bavaria)
2018 RORA KTCC - 3rd
2017 RORA ARROW - Champion
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V - 3rd in Proto
2017 OPPO CTSC - 2nd
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV - 2nd in GT



avatar
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by FTR BOBBY on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:56

What are rules on car changes please??? Once race 1 done cannot change or one permitted change??

FTR BOBBY

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-03-22
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Freheliaz on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:07

I believe you can change your car no problem. Even switch to a different class.
But however you will lose all the points you collected for the championship when you switch car.



http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/forum



Achievements
3rd British GT Independent GT4 2017
2nd Teams TCR TCC 2015
3rd TCR Firecracker '15 Le Mons Underpowered
4th TCR Suzuka 1000km
6th TCR GRX and 5th in Teams
avatar
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2014-03-06
Reputation : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by FTR BOBBY on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:13

Cheers 👍

FTR BOBBY

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-03-22
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by MRT ANM 79 on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 23:30

Anyone know the track for indionapolis?
avatar
MRT ANM 79

TORA Race Number : 528
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 47
Location : Uk
Registration date : 2017-04-12
Reputation : 1

View user profile https://www.mrtonlineracing/

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by SubaruWRX522 on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 23:34

MRT ANM 79 wrote:Anyone know the track for indionapolis?
Should be GP Alt
avatar
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 228
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-12
Reputation : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by MRT ANM 79 on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 23:49

SubaruWRX522 wrote:
MRT ANM 79 wrote:Anyone know the track for indionapolis?
Should be GP Alt
Thanks mate Wink
avatar
MRT ANM 79

TORA Race Number : 528
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 47
Location : Uk
Registration date : 2017-04-12
Reputation : 1

View user profile https://www.mrtonlineracing/

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by blkghost187 on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 2:44

BigBen0913. Today at qualifying. First time I had technical difficulties. After I reboot xbox one. Then enter the lobby. Ready to go qualifying and I lost connection to my paddles. I had no throttle? I rebooted twice and still no throttle? So i disconnect the cable from the paddles to the g920 wheel. I reconnect and finally worked. I just made rd 1 in British GT. That was strange? Anyway, had tons of fun today! Can't wait for next race.
avatar
blkghost187

TORA Race Number : 937
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 53
Location : US
Registration date : 2018-04-07
Reputation : 1

View user profile http://behance.net/alloyd757b

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by MNR Nightlocke on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 4:00

I know that there are normally rules pertaining to switching vehicles after a single race. I can't find it anywhere on here though. What exactly are the rulings for that in this series?


Owner/Founder of MidNight Racing
Free Agent driver for non-team events

2018 TORA 24 Hour LeMans - 7th in class (GT)

MNR Nightlocke

TORA Race Number : 349
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2015-12-04
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by SubaruWRX522 on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 5:41

BDR Nightlocke wrote:I know that there are normally rules pertaining to switching vehicles after a single race. I can't find it anywhere on here though. What exactly are the rulings for that in this series?
Its my understanding that you may switch your car but you will lose all points you received with the old car.
avatar
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 228
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-12
Reputation : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by HCR Motorhead on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 8:19

SubaruWRX522 wrote:
BDR Nightlocke wrote:I know that there are normally rules pertaining to switching vehicles after a single race. I can't find it anywhere on here though. What exactly are the rulings for that in this series?
Its my understanding that you may switch your car but you will lose all points you received with the old car.

Correct. Might not hurt you now if you are a privateer, providing you can go the distance for the remainder of the season and you can treat this round as a drop/didn't happen. But there are no drop rounds for teams so hopefully teams chose wisely Smile


One C is better.

avatar
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 2907
Registration date : 2012-09-07
Reputation : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Matt on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:55

Massive thank you to everyone who helped behind the scenes to make last night a success.
Community spirit in action - some big names were keeping an eye on the action so you did yourself all proud! Smile



avatar
Matt
jenson09

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14603
Location : Cullompton
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Reputation : 141

View user profile http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by HCR NO MERCY on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 0:12

Great Start with the season, I like to give a massive thank you to all the drivers who have participated.

HCR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 135
Location : USA
Registration date : 2016-03-05
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by DriftiNHero on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 7:31

Certainly was a load of fun this week, even with it being my first big hosting event. Gonna give some thanks out to Darkzer for helping me with the whole process for my first run at it all.
Was a great experience for me with some quite close battles as well. Great racing by everyone I came into contact with and I am happy to help with the hosting for the next rounds as well.
Also a massive thanks to the amount of people who showed up and participated, really made it an awesome evening.


Drive Clean. Drive Fast.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep.
But if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride.

If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.




2018 TCC                                 4th Drivers,                3rd Teams
2018 Carrera Cup                       1st Drivers Pro-Am,     2nd Teams Pro-Am
2018 Hot Hatch Europe               5th Drivers,                2nd Teams
2018 12 Hours Sebring                5th Overall Prototypes
2018 American Iron UK                3rd Drivers,                1st Teams
2017 SUV Cup                           2nd Drivers,                3rd Teams
avatar
DriftiNHero

TORA Race Number : 624
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 201
Location : Basel, Switzerland
Registration date : 2016-08-28
Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by SFM Darkzer on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:59

Ohm DriftiNHero wrote:Certainly was a load of fun this week, even with it being my first big hosting event. Gonna give some thanks out to Darkzer for helping me with the whole process for my first run at it all.
Was a great experience for me with some quite close battles as well. Great racing by everyone I came into contact with and I am happy to help with the hosting for the next rounds as well.
Also a massive thanks to the amount of people who showed up and participated, really made it an awesome evening.

You did great! Very clear directions, started pretty close to on time.

---

I really enjoyed how close lobby 3 was. Race 1 after I pitted, I came out near a group of a 5 GT3 cars, all who pitted at different times. Was pretty fun.


The Darkzer Divebomb™

2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - 3rd (SFM Competizione)
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - Champion in PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - 3rd, 3rd in Teams (Swordfish Motorsport)
2018 TORA ASCC - 3rd in GT Teams (SFM Bavaria)
2018 RORA KTCC - 3rd
2017 RORA ARROW - Champion
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V - 3rd in Proto
2017 OPPO CTSC - 2nd
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV - 2nd in GT



avatar
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by DOR stug77 on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:21

Only disappointment from Sunday was being hit in the rear into turn 1 by one of the pirtek bmws and spun then the guy apologizes and buggers off up the track without trying to give the position back.......very dispointing considering I had been clean and gave everyone room even when defending my position
avatar
DOR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 839
Location : durham
Registration date : 2013-11-06
Reputation : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by DOR stug77 on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:28

DOR stug77 wrote:Only disappointment from Sunday was being hit in the rear into turn 1 by one of the pirtek bmws and spun then the guy apologizes and buggers off up the track without trying to give the position back.......very dispointing considering I had been clean and gave everyone room even when defending my position
avatar
DOR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 839
Location : durham
Registration date : 2013-11-06
Reputation : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by HCR Motorhead on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 17:48

DOR stug77 wrote:
DOR stug77 wrote:Only disappointment from Sunday was being hit in the rear into turn 1 by one of the pirtek bmws and spun then the guy apologizes and buggers off up the track without trying to give the position back.......very dispointing considering I had been clean and gave everyone room even when defending my position

That's what SIs are for, sir.


One C is better.

avatar
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 2907
Registration date : 2012-09-07
Reputation : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Matt on Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 14:38

Just one note from Sunday.
Now we are underway and the next round isn't until May can we PLEASE ensure that all cars meet the graphical charter. I noted some cars on the YMTV feed did not.

The stewards will begin issuing penalties for cars not meeting the criteria from Indianapolis on.




avatar
Matt
jenson09

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14603
Location : Cullompton
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Reputation : 141

View user profile http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by SFM Darkzer on Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 20:08

Can we get a list in a separate post of cars that need fixing?


The Darkzer Divebomb™

2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - 3rd (SFM Competizione)
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - Champion in PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - 3rd, 3rd in Teams (Swordfish Motorsport)
2018 TORA ASCC - 3rd in GT Teams (SFM Bavaria)
2018 RORA KTCC - 3rd
2017 RORA ARROW - Champion
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V - 3rd in Proto
2017 OPPO CTSC - 2nd
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV - 2nd in GT



avatar
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by HCR Motorhead on Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 20:35

The FTR Porsches were reported not to have the correct boxes. ^^

Make sure this is rectified Smile


One C is better.

avatar
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 2907
Registration date : 2012-09-07
Reputation : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Curiosity JDM on Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 11:55

can anyone tell me about the track limits? is forza clean the way to go or? especially for the next track Indianapolis are we cutting that left right turn after the first straight or is it not allowed ?

Curiosity JDM

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-03-31
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Ax4x Bandit on Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 18:38

Curiosity JDM wrote:can anyone tell me about the track limits?  is forza clean the way to go or? especially for the next track Indianapolis are we cutting that left right turn after the first straight or is it not allowed ?

Two wheels over the white line unless stated otherwise. I know in ASCC, staff will post a thread about acceptable track limits about a week before the race. Don't know how it will work for this series, though.







Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
avatar
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4034
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2012-07-15
Reputation : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Curiosity JDM on Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 7:50

LMR Bandit wrote:
Curiosity JDM wrote:can anyone tell me about the track limits?  is forza clean the way to go or? especially for the next track Indianapolis are we cutting that left right turn after the first straight or is it not allowed ?

Two wheels over the white line unless stated otherwise. I know in ASCC, staff will post a thread about acceptable track limits about a week before the race. Don't know how it will work for this series, though.

thanks a lot mate:)

Curiosity JDM

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-03-31
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by MNR Nightlocke on Sat 21 Apr 2018 - 6:00

Question, is the indy race in the GP layout or GP alt layout?


Owner/Founder of MidNight Racing
Free Agent driver for non-team events

2018 TORA 24 Hour LeMans - 7th in class (GT)

MNR Nightlocke

TORA Race Number : 349
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2015-12-04
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum