TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

+61
FSR Groves
EVR Bolton
AdamWatson99
GBR WARRIOR
LMP Grizz
HCCR RedDragon
Im Just Kurt
Liamt007
DOR Kibbles
DOR ForlornBear
DOR Cragadon
SVR Solar
UNK UeharaTofu
SFM Benedict
PTG J Caesar
MRT Jackal
HCR Carlson
DDM Jam
SQD GGRacing
Curiosity JDM
SVR NO MERCY
HCR Motorhead
MRT ANM 79
shuyindvk
Nightlocke
ORC blkghost
Digeztive
FTR Slothatron
FTR LEGENDZ
Forza Europa
RZM Zenith
Diablo 29x
AMS MeaD 212
Ax4x Bandit
HCR Dandy
Simply Law
SVR Martxn
Ax4x Mikey J
TLR Scrublord
AMS Turismo
SGR Amber
LSEM The Butler
azracer321
SVR Foxxy
Koenigsegg R
HCCR Rabidus
BAM Sylux
RZM Bobby
STR stug77
DDM DriftiN
Ryanvxracing
VPR Torque
SorrySmithy
SFM Darkzer
Matt
CTM AnonCaliga
Freheliaz
UNR gato
SubaruWRX522
RW26 BLAZE
BigBen13x
65 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by SubaruWRX522 Mon 7 May 2018 - 0:21

Everyone should have maintained 80mph, which was our set start speed in our lobby until the front of their car hit the start line. Anything over that should result in a penalty.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: British GT esports Championship - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 7 May 2018 - 0:44

Looks like I'm going to be busy then.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanvxracing Mon 7 May 2018 - 1:03

Si submitted. Have to wait and see the outcome.

Other than that, I'd like to say well done lobby 6, for some brilliant racing tonight. The quality of the drivers on here at times is amazing. I'm normally with the slower guys, but we still have some amazing battles back here, the lap times may be slower, but the quality of drivers is just brilliant
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

TORA Race Number : 187
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2017-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 7 May 2018 - 1:37

Ryanvxracing wrote:Si submitted. Have to wait and see the outcome.

Other than that, I'd like to say well done lobby 6, for some brilliant racing tonight. The quality of the drivers on here at times is amazing. I'm normally with the slower guys, but we still have some amazing battles back here, the lap times may be slower, but the quality of drivers is just brilliant  

I got it, we'll say no more about this until it is settled and made public.

There is a huge quality of depth in the field, especially considering it's multi-class.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Mon 7 May 2018 - 2:37

Lobby 3, you guys were great! After we fixed a minor issue where TM Touring kept dc'ing, it was smooth sailing.

As far as I know, no incidents, very clean close racing for a large portion of the field.

Good stuff!

Cheers
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by MRT Jackal Mon 7 May 2018 - 4:00

I second that! Tremendous race all around in Lobby 3. I believe there was no damage at all and it was fast and clean. Nice win by the way!
MRT Jackal
MRT Jackal

TORA Race Number : 142
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Mon 7 May 2018 - 4:02

OlivoTheJackal wrote:I second that! Tremendous race all around in Lobby 3. I believe there was no damage at all and it was fast and clean. Nice win by the way!

Hello
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG J Caesar Mon 7 May 2018 - 12:47

Does anybody for DOR ForlornBear's qualifying lobby have a reply saved, if so could you please share it and drop me a message please, thanks ☺ 👍

PTG J Caesar

TORA Race Number : 867
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Mon 7 May 2018 - 13:14

Lobby 4 was amazing great battle with smokyjo and tofu with 15 left on the clock

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM DriftiN Mon 7 May 2018 - 13:46

Darkzer24 wrote:Lobby 3, you guys were great! After we fixed a minor issue where TM Touring kept dc'ing, it was smooth sailing.

As far as I know, no incidents, very clean close racing for a large portion of the field.

Good stuff!

Cheers

Yep clean all round in both GT3 and GT4. Nice bunch of people to have a bit of banter with.
Keep up the good work guys. Doing great.
DDM DriftiN
DDM DriftiN

TORA Race Number : 624
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2016-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS MeaD 212 Mon 7 May 2018 - 13:49

DriftiNHero wrote:
Darkzer24 wrote:Lobby 3, you guys were great! After we fixed a minor issue where TM Touring kept dc'ing, it was smooth sailing.

Good stuff!

Cheers

Yep clean all round in both GT3 and GT4. Nice bunch of people to have a bit of banter with.
Keep up the good work guys. Doing great.

The start off the race was absolutely brill. No problems as far as I'm aware for the whole race either
AMS MeaD 212
AMS MeaD 212

TORA Race Number : 212
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2013-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Mon 7 May 2018 - 14:56

For future rounds would it be possible to separate GT3 and GT4 for qualifying. Difficult to set optimum lap times when you are in a GT4 car and you find yourself racing a GT3 car doing similar lap times.
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Mon 7 May 2018 - 17:46

SorrySmithy wrote:For future rounds would it be possible to separate GT3 and GT4 for qualifying. Difficult to set optimum lap times when you are in a GT4 car and you find yourself racing a GT3 car doing similar lap times.

We can't guarantee that. It depends on the amount of lobby hosts available, and we try to keep teams together whenever possible.
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 7 May 2018 - 19:14

Multi-class is difficult, it's because of that which has caused the variable to happen. Unfortunately it's difficult to gauge race lobbies until qualifying as that's when we know who actually turns up!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 8 May 2018 - 13:46

Very disappointing race to be honest. Early damage - my own mistake - meant a VERY early pitstop to fix all that and then tyre management to the end.
Sadly fell short by TWO laps of being able to make it after fighting back from nowhere to 7th.
At least I know how long the car can go on a set now lmao!
Apparently despite finishing last in lobby my awesome startline reactions still attract attention Very Happy Very Happy
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Tue 8 May 2018 - 15:08

I'll help host qually if it means we can have the gt4s seperate
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Fri 11 May 2018 - 13:55

Can someone tell me who to email in response to the Team Standing for "Kaido HCR Achates Power GT3" please. It still showing 0 points in Rd 1. Me and HCR MAD BULL ran that race.

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:28

Does anyone have a shared replay of A Lobby for British GT gallery purposes please?
Also....does anyone know FTR Vain's real name for use in the official race report on the BGT site?

Thanks all Smile
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Fri 11 May 2018 - 14:30

ACG NO MERCY wrote:Can someone tell me who to email in response to the Team Standing for "Kaido HCR Achates Power GT3" please. It still showing 0 points in Rd 1. Me and HCR MAD BULL ran that race.
Get in contact with BigBen0913, send him a direct message here or check his profile for other contact info.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 21 May 2018 - 7:27

I've heard some some members of the community have made comment about the choice of circuits for this series.
Specifically making comment about ME and my choices of circuit.
Rest assured - if I find recordings of this conversation or it happens again or these members deem it acceptable to make comment on my mental ability or otherwise they will very much regret those actions.
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 22 May 2018 - 19:36

Matt wrote:I've heard some some members of the community have made comment about the choice of circuits for this series.
Specifically making comment about ME and my choices of circuit.
Rest assured - if I find recordings of this conversation or it happens again or these members deem it acceptable to make comment on my mental ability or otherwise they will very much regret those actions.

>>>I'm sorry to hear that news and that a member or >>>indeed members have made such comments frankly >>>saddens me.

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS MeaD 212 Tue 29 May 2018 - 18:00

In for this weekends race. My new name isn't on there sheet to sign IN
AMS MeaD 212
AMS MeaD 212

TORA Race Number : 212
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2013-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Wed 30 May 2018 - 4:29

Can we have a reminder about track limits for Bugatti? What is the rule for the astro turf on turns 7 and 8? 2 wheels on track or 2 wheels on the curbs?
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by UNK UeharaTofu Thu 31 May 2018 - 19:10

Live Timing Sign in Sheet Doesn't have two of my teammates Need to know if there is anything that I need to do or that they need to do that is missing or wrong. GT's are eN CamoG and Skreyto. They are new to the forums and I just want to make sure everything is good.
UNK UeharaTofu
UNK UeharaTofu

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 14:21

Can those who end up in A Lobby on Sunday please make sure they get replays saved?
It'll be massively helpful for galleries and the race report for the BGT website.

Cheers
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next