I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Round 8 - TASCAR 110 at the Glen [Not Sign-In Thread] [TRACK LIMITS HERE]

Go down

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Round 8 - TASCAR 110 at the Glen [Not Sign-In Thread] [TRACK LIMITS HERE]

Post by HCR Yuuko on Mon 21 May 2018 - 17:08

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7
Round 8 -  TASCAR 110 at the Glen

Welcome to round six of TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7, the TASCAR 110 at the Glen! We shall be racing on Watkins Glen Short.

TRACK LIMITS
Please note, for this race we shall be following the Forza clean limits, which means at least two wheels to remain on the kerbs at all times. Anyone caught extending the course beyond these limits repeatedly will be penalised.

The race will take place on Saturday, May 26th 9PM UK / 4PM Eastern. Qualifying will be a 10 minute session. Once the time expires, drivers will be able to complete their current lap before coming to a stop at turn one.

The race will comprise of 45 laps, plus an additional formation lap to get us set for the row-by-row rolling start.

Pace speed will be 60 mph. Cautions may be called due to incidents involving two or more cars.

Please use the following link to go to the sign in page. Do not sign in using the comments on this thread as your entry will not be counted. Sign in will be open until two hours prior to qualifying. Please also make sure that your sign in has appeared on the live timing page, if you don't see your name within 15 minutes of signing in, please contact any of the TASCAR hosts.

Sign in: http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t18814-tora-tcf-tascar-season-7-sign-in-live-timing

HCR Yuuko

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2014-10-25

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Round 8 - TASCAR 110 at the Glen [Not Sign-In Thread] [TRACK LIMITS HERE]

Post by JGROVES1996 on Mon 21 May 2018 - 21:50

I might end up streaming this race if I'm not busy on Saturday. If that is the case, if there's anyone who would be up for joining me in the "comms box", let me know!

TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2013-01-03

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Round 8 - TASCAR 110 at the Glen [Not Sign-In Thread] [TRACK LIMITS HERE]

Post by SFM Darkzer on Sat 26 May 2018 - 22:40

With regard to round 8, A lobby:

10.0 SAFETY CAR

Standard safety car rules in effect please refer to sporting regulation handbook

Addition for TASCAR: It is common at oval races, especially the likes of Daytona, for massive wrecks to occur. It has also been known for these wrecks to carry on taking place after the caution call. If you are wrecked after the caution call you are STILL not able to regain your previous position because you were involved in the wreck. This does not extend to lag issues during the caution, if lag causes a collision which causes you to lose position DURING a caution period after the pack has regrouped, you may regain your position at the lobby host's discretion.

The Darkzer Divebomb™

2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - Champion in PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - 3rd, 3rd in Teams (Swordfish Motorsport)
2018 TORA ASCC - 3rd in GT Teams (SFM Bavaria)
2018 RORA KTCC - 3rd
2017 RORA ARROW - Champion
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V - 3rd in Proto
2017 OPPO CTSC - 2nd
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV - 2nd in GT

SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2016-10-15

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum