TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment

+14
T1R Oz
SFM Benedict
STR stug77
henkymetcola
SVR Solar
DOR Vantage
SFM Darkzer
RZM Salti
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM The Butler
SQD GGRacing
ESV Moshys
Nightlocke
BigBen13x
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment

Post by JSR John Wed 28 Nov 2018 - 17:12

Hello TORA people, John from Japspeed Racing here. Some of you will know me, but most probably don't.

I have just started Forza 7 after taking a year and a bit off from Xbox and whilst competing in the Le Mans Esports Series, I would love to jump with a team, help out with some points and possibly bump a team up a position or two at the end of the championship.

To sum my abysmal track record:

Joined JSR after playing Forza for approx. 7 months
Earned 2nd in teams for ORL Touring Car Championship S3, behind another JSR team
Ranked in Top 50 multiple times for ForzaRC seasons 2 and 3
Played Forza 7 for a few weeks now and have multiple Top 10 times, can run within .5-1sec of a WR time.

I am open to both the prototypes or GT cars and appreciate offers for any team; I mainly want to run many laps and battle around with an awesome line-up.

Do let me know what car you're running!

Peace Hello

John

JSR John

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-11-28

Back to top Go down

TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Endurance Championship - Driver Recruitment

Post by LSEM The Butler Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 1:23

JSR John wrote:Hello TORA people, John from Japspeed Racing here. Some of you will know me, but most probably don't.

I have just started Forza 7 after taking a year and a bit off from Xbox and whilst  competing in the Le Mans Esports Series, I would love to jump with a team, help out with some points and possibly bump a team up a position or two at the end of the championship.

Earned 2nd in teams for ORL Touring Car Championship S3, behind another JSR team
Played Forza 7 for a few weeks now and have multiple Top 10 times, can run within .5-1sec of a WR time.

I am open to both the prototypes or GT cars and appreciate offers for any team; I mainly want to run many laps and battle around with an awesome line-up.

Peace  Hello

John

Hey John, Butler from LSEM,

We currently have 2 cars in the mix, one for GT (Chevy C7.R) and one for prototype, and would be happy to have you onboard to run in one of those two cars if you'd like. While our prototype team is out of the points due to a late entry based on the fact we just wanted to run it, the GT team is currently sitting in 6th place looking forward for a potential 5th going into the last race. With that in mind, you'd really be able to chose whichever team you'd like, as we're all fun loving and are just happy to drive. Let me know what you think!
LSEM The Butler
LSEM The Butler

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2018-01-30

http://www.lightspeedendurancemotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JSR John Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:40

LSEM The Butler wrote:
JSR John wrote:Hello TORA people, John from Japspeed Racing here. Some of you will know me, but most probably don't.

I have just started Forza 7 after taking a year and a bit off from Xbox and whilst  competing in the Le Mans Esports Series, I would love to jump with a team, help out with some points and possibly bump a team up a position or two at the end of the championship.

Peace  Hello

John

Hey John, Butler from LSEM,

We currently have 2 cars in the mix, one for GT (Chevy C7.R) and one for prototype, and would be happy to have you onboard to run in one of those two cars if you'd like. While our prototype team is out of the points due to a late entry based on the fact we just wanted to run it, the GT team is currently sitting in 6th place looking forward for a potential 5th going into the last race. With that in mind, you'd really be able to chose whichever team you'd like, as we're all fun loving and are just happy to drive. Let me know what you think!

Awesome Butler, thanks for the offer! Throw me a message on johnmog(at)hotmail.co.uk so we can discuss a little more, as I understand the the clock is ticking against registering, assigning qualifying stints and so forth.

JSR John

Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2018-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Manual Clutch Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 22:07

Looking for a drive in LMP1. I come with extensive tuning knowledge.

Message me on Xbox.

Manual Clutch

TORA Race Number : 776
Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Tue 4 Dec 2018 - 15:43

Hello looking for a ride ... Very extensive history running the tec @sebring including a 2nd place a few seasons ago
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2