TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house

3 posters

Go down

Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  Empty Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house

Post by T1R Oz Tue 2 Oct 2018 - 9:51

Hello all, pretty keen to get racing with a team. I reside in Western Australia GMT+8, so would suit any team that needs a driver for the second to last or last stint in enduro's.

Gamertag - Xbox Live "U2SC OZ888"
Age - 50 however act like a teenager
Country - Western Australia
Experience - not a lot, I started playing F6 about 2 years ago, then online Multiplayer about a year ago. I did the recent FRC and actually gave it a crack in Series 2, where I finished in 8th for Oceanic and 121 Globally.
Interests - Surf, Kitesurf, Skate, love anything that gives a rush (hence online racing)
Expectations - I do like any class R and above, the faster the better for me and I like the idea of enduros. I do race with the U2SC guys however I am looking for a more competitive, more organised race series with proper rules etc. I am not too keen on tuning (I can tune, I am just a hack) however I am understanding the physics a lot better.
How did you hear about TORA? - One of the Le Mans guys who competes in Tora said I should join, so here I am...

Can anyone recommend how to find a team?

Regards
Mark

T1R Oz

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2018-09-25

Back to top Go down

Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  Empty Re: Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 2 Oct 2018 - 14:54

Welcome!!! Cool

Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  Y4AOm8B

Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  MMW7lPFHello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  Ugzq3mEHello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  SyP3J7VHello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  ThRRsUxHello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  UDO8mUuHello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4313
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house  Empty Re: Hello all - Open the bar we have another Australian in the house

Post by SVR Solar Tue 2 Oct 2018 - 16:38

Welcome dude, if you wanna look into the Enduro's be sure check out here: https://toraonlineracing.forumotion.net/f672-forum

and see if anyone needs a extra driver for now Very Happy...

SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by T1R Oz Wed 3 Oct 2018 - 1:42

That's awesome thanks Solar and cheers Mako

T1R Oz

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2018-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down